I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Favorite Things Girls Do For You
realologist Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Favorite Things Girls Do For You
What's some of your favorite things girls do for you?

Try and think of something outside the usual cook, clean and suck my cock.

Mine is back rubs. Love when a girl takes time to rub my back.
08-28-2016 05:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
polar Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Favorite Things Girls Do For You
Devotional behavior is a must for me to keep a girl around. Aside from that, I'm a cheap date.

My favorite old flame:
Down for whatever sexually - in bed and out
Would literally jump up and do / fetch anything I asked for
Massages on demand
She'd always whip some snacks together, or get something with her meal plan before I'd pick her up...apparently she found value in me turning her out razz
When I was moving away, she got me a sweet ass mug with all of (old city's) landmarks on it...I still keep it on my desk Angel
On date three or so, I took her to get tested as my other fling tested for chlamydia. She asked no questions Blush

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016 05:54 PM by polar.)
08-28-2016 05:52 PM
Mercenary Offline
International Playboy

Dress up in any uniform i demand such as french maid/nurse/school uniform/flight attendant or whatever else can that think of that looks damn sexy on her.
I pay attention to small details so even the hairstyle and footwear have to match the character.
Obviously she then has to role play as well.
08-28-2016 06:09 PM
El Padrone Offline
Wingman

Provide high level contacts to further my objectives.

One chick provided personal pseudo access to the Governor, IRS and CEO's for me,
09-02-2016 11:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Padrone's post:
Mercenary
General Stalin Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

There's a lot but I'll use specific examples just to highlight a couple:

This one I banged on the first date in my apartment. I busted inside of her, pulled out, and laid on my back. She was caressing me and felt my dick was all slimey from her juices and my cum. She goes "Aww" then goes down there and sucks all the slime off. Darling.

The one girl I was hooking up with for about a month used to stay over whenever we hung out. The next morning when I would get ready for work she would make me breakfast while I was in the shower with whatever I happened to have in my kitchen. I never asked her to do it and the breakfast was always delicious. Loved that.

This stripper I dated for about a year used to massage the knots out of my back regularly without asking and was always concerned with making sure I was comfortable and not achy or stiff.
09-02-2016 12:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes General Stalin's post:
rottenapple
RatInTheWoods Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Massages, meals, cleaning up and blowjobs.

/thread
09-02-2016 04:51 PM
Bacchus Offline
True Player

I like artistic girls who make me pieces of artwork. Soon I'll have a whole art gallery of exes
09-02-2016 05:31 PM
Lex S. Offline
Beta Orbiter

Because I live in a society and a city where girls are so self-absorbed and adverse to commitment, I really dig it when a girl does something out of the kindness of her heart just because. This can be small things like getting me a glass of water when she gets one without me asking, or picking up something I dropped. I also dig when a girl ignores her phone when it rings when she's with me, or asks me how my day was or how some event I was at went. If a girl does these things then I know she probably has some capacity to nurture and care for others besides herself.

But in short, what we're all talking about is compliance, a major sign a girl is attracted to you. Otherwise she wouldn't do shit for you.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 08:07 PM by Lex S..)
09-02-2016 08:07 PM
Adonis Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I dig it most when a chick does not only does things for me, but does them to my spec. If she does my laundry and matches my socks by degree of fadedness, or remembers to wash the backs of the dishes, or cooks for me with ingredients I use.

The best has to be massages, of any kind. I was banging this chick who would ride me violent as fuck then after I busted in her she would stay on top of me and lean down, reach her arms behind my shoulders and rub my neck/shoulders while rubbing her tits on my chest. Boom, instant sex coma and one of the only times Ive snored in my life.
09-02-2016 11:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most scandalous things you've heard girls say Beginner 302 226,734 Today 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kungfu
Question Your Favorite IOI "Tells" IveBeenFramed 30 16,462 05-25-2019 01:45 PM
Last Post: DonnyGately
  Favorite Things That Girls Have Said to You soup 642 354,256 03-09-2018 11:49 AM
Last Post: Spartacus