I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Business RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group
WeekendCasanova Offline
Wingman
Silver Member

RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group
A few of us have discussed, in previous threads, starting and RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group for those that make their money running an online business.

Valentine and myself went ahead and set the group up on an application called 'Vector' which allows you to sign up without having to give any personal information, and the phone application works well.

Ideally, we'd like to reserve the group to people who have an established business online, and are earning some revenue. However, people who are currently in the beginning stages of building an online business are open to join as well, provided that you're a more established member - just to set a completely arbitrary bar, preferably members with at least 5 rep, and 150 posts.

One of the biggest problems facing entrepreneurs today is the lack of a support group. Whether people want to admit it or not, having a group of likeminded guys around to share ideas, provide advice, kick each other in the ass, help deal with stumbling blocks and hold each other accountable is important.

So if you're serious about running an ecommerce business, send myself or Valentine an inbox with your email, and we'll send you an invite!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 08:39 AM by WeekendCasanova.)
09-13-2016 08:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like WeekendCasanova's post:
Vinny, Laurifer, deneuk, username, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, TheFinalEpic, phluff127, Vacancier Permanent, GlobalMan, balla_23
Vinny Offline
Banned

RE: RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group
WeekendCasanova is a genius.
09-16-2016 04:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The Man w/ the Golden Gun Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Bump-I've some ideas, but I want to map them out first, see what actions I take first.
09-27-2016 07:46 PM
B00G3r Offline
Game Denialist

I found some problems with current products in a specific market and came up some solutions. Now, I'm having samples made from a manufacturer on Alibaba and having a local design company create a prototype for another product (too complicated to design on my own). I'm planning on going the Kickstarter route after patents, final revisions, etc. are done.

Right now, I have one product selling on Amazon and on my website. I get way more sales on Amazon bc of their traffic. I've started working with a SBA advisor, who is helping me with marketing tactics, so things should start picking up shortly.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 12:25 AM by B00G3r.)
09-29-2016 12:22 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

This group still active? Would be interested if so. If not, I'm all for starting a new one. Cheers
09-11-2019 09:52 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
Ice, gework
Ice Offline
Chubby Chaser

Would be interested too.
09-11-2019 12:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meditation group - for those who’re serious BalanceLife 18 1,511 08-10-2019 03:42 AM
Last Post: BalanceLife
Lightbulb RVF survival working group Roosh 34 12,086 05-18-2019 03:35 AM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  Investing in what we know about: Match Group ArloDash 18 1,713 04-30-2019 08:40 AM
Last Post: AntoniusofEfa