I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Poll: Were Your father or grandfather red pill?
Si
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Did you have a red pill father or grandfather?
Drix Offline
Robin

Did you have a red pill father or grandfather?
As Many other stories; This day, I want to dedicate some lines to my grandfather who passed away almost one year ago.

My closed family used to be united, until my father abandont me when i was 7 y.o, my mom traveled abroad for looking a better future with us. My sister died in a car accident and After that, this great man adopted me and my younger brother.

To Summarize, Why do i talk about my grandfather here? Because I think My grandfather was a red pill with amazing game. All the time, I see the business section, well He had wonderful restaurants, owner of a soccer team that won a national cup, good ideas in business. In the game section, He didn`t know what games means, but he was a natural player who always bang high quality. In the travel section, Multiples trips to South America, he might have wrotten nice datas and made a clear comparison how was South America 50 years ago. He also could help in fashion and wife hunting abroad threads.

He was the most important person in my life, giving more that i need.I always admired his knowledge, success with girls, his life style. I was just frustrated that i wasn´t able to imitate him, but since here i am sure he is happy,seeing my progress. And you, Have you ever had a red pill father or grandfather? Tell us your story.

Descansa en paz, mi gran abuelo

Peru Master Thread
Spanish Thread
South Peru
My New Life
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 12:37 PM by Drix.)
09-30-2016 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Drix's post:
Irenicus, zoom, DrCotard
El Padrone Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Did you have a red pill father or grandfather?
Drix, big ups mano. Touching story there.

Never knew my granpa but from what I heard of him, he was a successful small town businessman who ruined it all with bad decision making. The world around him was changing, but he refused to go with the flow.
My own dad was blue pill personified. Disgusts me to even think of it. Was sent off to boarding school for high school so never developed any emotional connection with him.

I'm alpha now, and may just stick it in their faces by refusing to have kids as a final 'damn it, our family name ends here'.
09-30-2016 01:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Padrone's post:
Drix
britchard Offline
Pelican

Yes, my grandfather (my other one died before I was born) is very red pill, and so is my father to an extent. I have some wonderful stories of things he's done that I'd love to tell to the forum, but I have told people these stories in real life so don't want to share them on here too.
09-30-2016 04:22 PM
Ethan Hunt Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I remember watching the flintstones as a kid in my grandfathers apartment and during the opening credits he's says "that's how I got your nan to marry me". It was just after Fred drags his missus by the hair. I guess he's a pretty red pilled dude. He grew up in an era when there was conscription.

For my cousins 18th he took him to Thailand and from what my cousin told me, paid a prostitute for him.

Grandad was an ass though. I remember a story about him doing jail time for tax evasion amongst other things.
09-30-2016 04:26 PM
Conquerer7 Offline
Woodpecker

Grandfather yes to an extent.
Father no, but gradually mentioning things like marriage is not worth it nowadays etc.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 05:23 PM by Conquerer7.)
09-30-2016 05:23 PM
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I think my dad was unintentionally red-pill, he just didn't give a shit about all the politically correct nonsense and moved to the Caribbean 30 years ago. I couldn't imagine him putting up with any kind of PC bullshit in his work place.
He's in his 80's now, still sharp as a tack, and when I visit him he's completely insulated from the crap I have to put up with and hear about in Canada. It would be a different world to him.
09-30-2016 05:24 PM
Irenicus Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

OP, a touching story. Stay with us, and one day, you'll outshine him!

As far as my father or grandfathers are concerned, only my maternal grandfather is kinda "red pill". When he is arguing with my grandmother, I sometimes have a feeling he had read Gorilla Mindset. He is calm as fuck, and everyone that tries to to argue with him will make a fool of himself. He told me a few times that you need to treat omen like children in all aspects of life, and that will make you unstopabble.

My dad told me that I kinda look like his grandfather (who died before I ws born). Apparently, he was a playboy in his time, and many people wanted his head on a plate. We can presume why. He was banned from entering the UK as well, because he had beaten the shit out of some cop. That is how the story goes.

Ceterum autem censeo Scandinavia delendam esse.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 05:39 PM by Irenicus.)
09-30-2016 05:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Irenicus's post:
Drix
Peregrine Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Dad is red pill as fuck. I thought he was a racist, sexist bastard in high school. Gotta love that leftist indoctrination.
09-30-2016 05:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peregrine's post:
jacknap
Screemingdead Offline
Sparrow

The grandfather on my dad's side was red pill but I barely got to see him. Everyone else after him and m mothers side was purple pill at best
09-30-2016 07:19 PM
Sonoma Offline
Pelican

Grandfather yes to what I know. He ran his house, provided for his family and wasn't budging on much.

Father mildly so, he had game for days but never the organization to do much else with his life
10-02-2016 02:08 PM
Sidney Crosby Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

My dad and Grandpa (his dad) would be considered red pill. My grandpa was a rat pack wannabe, boozing, broads etc.

It's funny cause my Dad didn't even like his Dad even though they are similar minus the fact that my Dad didn't have side chicks, probably one of the reasons he didn't like him. I probably have some unknown half uncles or aunts out there.

My other grandpa was always too senile for me to have an opinion.
10-02-2016 05:29 PM
UlteriorMotive Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

My Grandfather is red pill, lucky for me he stepped in when my biological father disappeared when I was 8. He is also the smartest man I know, can speak 4 languages fluently, writing looks like art, was a professor in his younger years.

Nowadays hes kicking back in another country with a girlfriend who is 35 years younger.

My biological father from what I've been told was a "ladies man" in his younger years before he started veering down the wrong path due to drug / mental health issues.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 06:07 PM by UlteriorMotive.)
10-02-2016 05:56 PM
weambulance Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I didn't know one grandfather (died when I was a baby) and barely knew the other. So, I dunno about them.

My father is quite red pill in most respects, though he's behind the times when it comes to understanding modern women, the way they've changed since he was young. He understands them well enough to say they shouldn't vote, but I don't think he sees just how fucked in the head they are compared to how young women were even when I was in HS.

Of course, he doesn't need to know that. He's been happily married for approximately 40 years now. My whole family on his side is very traditional, no divorces in two generations, lots of kids. Neither of my parents see all the problems I see, because most of the young people they associate with are our traditional, sane, sensible relatives.

I think it's funny how even while I spent a decade away chasing adventure, I found myself growing more and more like my father every year. Clearly his influence when I was growing up took strong root. We're on the same page about most everything, except I'm more willing to take risks and think outside the box. I have to be; he had a very successful life staying in the lines, but the world has changed for my generation.
10-02-2016 06:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes weambulance's post:
Genghis Khan
dain_bramage Offline
Woodpecker

My uncle has been and is the most important male role model I've had. He's red pilled me on some pretty important issues to do with the elite, the banking system, history, different ideologies since I was in my early teens and when I'm visiting him we tend to talk about world politics quite a lot as well as some of the topics discussed on this forum.

He was educating me about a lot of what is being discussed now on sites like here but a decade earlier. He has a thirst for knowledge and he's a great role model as he wants to be prepared and knowledgeable as much as humanly possible. I admire him for being a very strong support of my family and myself.

He's very sharp and I appreciate his input on practically everything. He has a great sense of humor too. I could go into more detail but yeah...

In my teens and adult life he's been like a father to me. He has been dropping red pills slowly and surely for half of my life. I can listen to him talk about various events and issues and agree with him on all the points. I am not sure if he would get a kick from this forum but he's definitely someone that would support a lot of what men have posted on here. I think he'd probably agree with a few of the more long time members on here on various topics.

I would say he's an amateur historian and he's given me books on some pretty heavy duty subjects which I have appreciated quite a lot. He cares so much for me that he goes out of his way to further my continuing education.

I have mad respect for him. He's related through marriage, not by blood, which makes it more remarkable how much of an integral part of the family he's been for half of my life. He has always been supportive of me. So I haven't had a father present in my life but my uncle has been like one.

I've been indoctrinated like many other people in the west in general to do with the kind of moral code, wrong think, 'tolerance', and a bunch of other crap to do with the filth spewed by the public school system and mass media as well as SJW types. My uncle has been essential to my escape from the madness. I owe a lot to him. His patience and real care and love for me has been amazing. I enjoy his company immensely.

If I have kids or become an uncle myself I want to be as good a male role model as my uncle is.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.
10-02-2016 09:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dain_bramage's post:
Laner
BelyyTigr Offline
Banned

The one I'd say, not particularly.

The other, a 54 yr old Russian businessman/gambler, marries a 19 yr old and has a kid with her. So yes.
10-03-2016 03:06 AM
Ivanis Offline
Kingfisher

Sadly, none of my family was red pill, besides for a purple pilled brother(I am slowly sending ROK articles and RVF threads to him, I don't wanna see him get fucked over).

My father has been fucked over so many times, yet falls back into the same pattern over and over again. My grandfathers both are leftists, one is a very smart engineer, while the other worked for an insurance company his whole life and has completely let go. He got fat and sits on his ass. I value my relationship with both of them, however I wish that they taught me about the red pill from a younger age like I will one day do with my son. The only person who is somewhat red pilled is my uncle. He runs his household and has dropped some wisdom on me, according to the rest of my family he used to pull a shit load of chicks back in his day. However, he settled down with the wrong wife and too young. The wife has bought into the "Dangerous Women" Feminist bullshit and works as a teacher full time. My uncle started a bad descent into addiction due to chronic pain. The worst part is his two young boys are getting the full feminist treatment.

I hold no empathy for my uncle, but due to my upbringing, I really do feel for those kids.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 05:16 AM by Ivanis.)
10-04-2016 05:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
odesseus Offline
Robin

Luckily my Grandfathers (both) were red pill to the core - straight up gents who looked after the clan and took no shit. My father - maybe as a counterpoint, and the age he grew up in (60's and 70's), was and is to this day, quite blue pilled in many thoughts and actions. Within that frame work however, my Dad was still able to teach me a lot of red pill ideas - self sufficiency, independence, construction skills, etc.

As I grew up and saw what moved me forward in life and what held back, I had to separate the wheat from the chaff. But that's life.
10-04-2016 04:38 PM
Deuce Anna Half Offline
Woodpecker
Silver Member

My dad was red pilled as fuck and I ignored the advice he gave me when I was a teenager because I thought he was old-fashioned and "things are different now, women aren't like that anymore". Fast forward, I discover the manosphere and pretty much all the advice about game and dealing with women I was seeing was stuff he was trying to tell me 15 years ago.

"She could be reciting Confuscious, making pho and ramen at the same damn time, and avenging her master's killer - no amount of Asian is gonna make that attractive." - WIA
10-05-2016 12:40 PM
LeoneVolpe Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

My grandfather once told me, "Never lose sleep over any one particular girl...when you stand 'em on their heads, they all look like sisters."
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 08:45 PM by LeoneVolpe.)
10-05-2016 08:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LeoneVolpe's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Chevalier De Seingalt Offline
Robin
Gold Member

My grandfather was. Growing up through the Depression and fighting in WWII will do that.

I saw a picture of him when he was 17 and he looked more manly than the vast majority of 30 year olds in our country today.
10-05-2016 08:54 PM
Fortis Away
Crow
Gold Member

My grandfather is red pill but I think he showed up in the game too late. He runs a business, owns a few houses but his early adult life wasn't very pretty. If he had stayed the path he could have done super well for himself. He is one of those guys who stays super driven well into late age. He's super extroverted and is good at making connections fast.

Given that he was the son of a farmer with no money to his name he did pretty well.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
10-05-2016 09:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fortis's post:
LeoneVolpe
MikeS Offline
Pelican

My father isn't, my grandfather on my mother's side isn't, my grandfather on my father's side might have been, he died before I was 20 if I remember correctly and I only saw him maybe once or twice a year as a kid - though it's just as likely he was just a bit of an asshole with little or no red pill understanding (most of his seven children, my father being one of the exceptions, cut all contact with him decades before his death).
10-05-2016 09:04 PM
doc holliday Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I have a purple pilled Dad who is sympathetic to the red pill doctrine. My sons have a blood red pilled Dad.
10-05-2016 11:09 PM
R Smoov Offline
Pelican

Me: *Asks dad for advice for girl on my job*
Dad: *Pets dog* Ya hear that boy? Tell him not to give a fuck about that bitch Dollar.

I ask him for advice and he's like petting my dog and easily knowing the answer to women.

Nope.
10-06-2016 08:09 PM
LeoneVolpe Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

One of the best parts about getting older is realizing your dad isn't just your dad, he's a regular guy, a real person, too.

Without a doubt, one of my fondest memories of my dad is from a conversation he and I shared over dinner, just he and I, several years ago.

Somehow or another, he ended up on the topic of how he stopped dating one of his high school girlfriends in order to start dating my mom. At one point, there was a break in the conversation and all of the sudden my dad started chuckling to himself. Needless to say, I was curious what had him laughing so I asked him, "What's so funny?!"

It was all he could do to get it out, but eventually he succeeded in telling me what he was chuckling at, "I was just thinking about how I used to sneak (ex high school girlfriend) into the auditorium during lunch to have sex with her."

You have to understand, I'd never heard my dad tell a story like this before. This was a rare glimpse into the man's life. At his revelation, I couldn't help but start cracking up myself. How could I not?! I don't know how this story reads, perhaps it's one of those "You had to be there" moments, but in that moment, a moment my dad was laughing and reminiscing about getting pussy, I realized maybe he and I weren't so different.

In that moment, I realized the man sitting in front of me wasn't just "dad," a man whose job it was to go to work every day in order to provide for his family. He was a regular guy, a real person -- someone I might very well been friends with had we been the same age and gone to school together.

It's amazing to think about how this man, my father, still has so many chapters in the story of his life I know nothing about -- a life of which I'm only one part. As much as I'd like to know more, I'm sure some stories are just too personal for him to ever share. Still, I consider myself lucky to have been there to hear that one and look forward to the day my dad will hopefully surprise me with another one.

To tie this story in with the theme of this thread, I shared a story about a recent experience I had with girls with my dad when he hits me with this red pill text -- a concept I'm already, obviously, familiar with but was still surprised my dad articulated in the way he did.

MrLeoneVolpe @ Twitter
LeoneVolpe @ gab.ai
LeoneVolpe @ WordPress
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 02:37 AM by LeoneVolpe.)
01-09-2017 02:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  20-30% of dads in UK are finding out that they are NOT the father Roosh 53 10,072 06-02-2019 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cumlluminates
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,946 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man
  Do women know who the father is? nek 20 4,117 09-20-2018 10:17 PM
Last Post: Adonis