I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Meet James Charles, CoverGirl's first ever cover boy
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

And the emasculation of British boys has just reached a new peak:

[Image: _91774730_landscape-1476212039-147619717...copy-1.jpg]

Quote:James Charles is a 17-year-old beauty blogger from New York and CoverGirl's first ever male ambassador. Katy Perry, the current face of CoverGirl, announced him as the firm's first "cover boy" via Instagram on Tuesday. He will be the face of the brand's upcoming "So Lashy" mascara range. The American cosmetics maker says it wants customers to see that the new mascara is "open to everyone".

James Charles has gained a huge following through the make-up looks he shares on social media. More than half a million people follow his Instagram account where James regularly posts how-to tutorials.

I think I'm going to go and throw up now...
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 11:33 AM by redpillage.)
10-12-2016 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Meet James Charles, CoverGirl's first ever cover boy
I have no problem with this as this dude is obviously homosexual. to his credit he is not claiming to identify as female. No amount of social conditioning will make him straight, so let him gay it up.
10-12-2016 11:36 AM
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-12-2016 11:36 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I have no problem with this as this dude is obviously homosexual. to his credit he is not claiming to identify as female. No amount of social conditioning will make him straight, so let him gay it up.

I DO have a problem with this because of the cosmetic industry and Cover Girl leveraging his apparent gender fluidity for its products. Which implicitly advertises very mixed signals to young boys who are susceptible to manipulation of their sexuality. They see this all over the place and think it's 'okay' for boys or even men to wear make up. This is just another stepping stone in completely dismantling whatever remains of Western masculinity.
10-12-2016 11:40 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like redpillage's post:
Matt3B, Mushroom, fokker, kaotic, Renzy, rotekz, DJ-Matt, CaptainChardonnay, iop890, getdownonit, dicknixon72, Matrixdude, Buck Wild
Matt3B Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Fuck this shit.

The 3 Bromigos Blog
10-12-2016 11:52 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Matt3B's post:
Mushroom, ElFlaco, Kaii, rotekz, spokepoker, YossariansRight, Thomas the Rhymer, Buck Wild
Kaii Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

I just don't understand who they are trying to market to.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson
10-12-2016 12:12 PM
NilNisiOptimum Offline
Kingfisher

[Image: raw]

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense
10-12-2016 12:17 PM
They Call Me Mister Tony Offline
Woodpecker

Good lord almighty.

10-12-2016 12:19 PM
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-12-2016 12:12 PM)Kaii Wrote:  I just don't understand who they are trying to market to.
Not anyone on this forum, and certainly not heterosexual males. That is why I do not care about this-it is not for me, this is for someone else. This is a virtue signal/promotional move/commercially approved/ targeted for specific social demographic maneuver -that is not me or the members of this forum.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 12:36 PM by Atlanta Man.)
10-12-2016 12:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atlanta Man's post:
coverdoc
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

James face screams female.

This advert is just for sales a gimmick to be hip and in the know.

At the end of the day it's about them exploiting the population to make money.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
10-12-2016 12:38 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like kaotic's post:
Atlanta Man, 262, PapayaTapper
Barron Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

James Charles... laf, faggotass stage name.

I wonder how many pedo-execs he blew to get the coverfag gig

two scoops
two genders
two terms
10-12-2016 01:02 PM
Renzy Offline
Kingfisher

(10-12-2016 11:40 AM)redpillage Wrote:  This is just another stepping stone in completely dismantling whatever remains of Western masculinity.

Exactly.

Anything that flies in the face of traditional masculinity they put on the cover of a magazine (like that Jenner freak) and celebrate it and call it "progress."

And then the liberals lecture and scold the public how if any of us are disgusted by it, it's proof of our latent bigotry and how we're awful people.

They're already trying to push all that trans-shit into our schools with bizarre bathroom policies and wanting to teach kids that there's five genders and other nonsense. They want a culture where this sort of crap is normalized.

I'm sure I'll end up seeing this crap in the checkout line at the grocery store and have to explain when my son asks me why this "boy" is wearing makeup.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 01:14 PM by Renzy.)
10-12-2016 01:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Renzy's post:
redpillage, azulsombra
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-12-2016 01:08 PM)Renzy Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:40 AM)redpillage Wrote:  This is just another stepping stone in completely dismantling whatever remains of Western masculinity.

Exactly.

Anything that flies in the face of traditional masculinity they put on the cover of a magazine (like that Jenner freak) and celebrate it and call it "progress."

And then the liberals lecture and scold the public how if any of us are disgusted by it, it's proof of our latent bigotry and how we're awful people.

They're already trying to push all that trans-shit into our schools with bizarre bathroom policies and wanting to teach kids that there's five genders and other nonsense. They want a culture where this sort of crap is normalized.

I'm sure I'll end up seeing this crap in the checkout line at the grocery store and have to explain when my son asks me why this "boy" is wearing makeup.

Word. And frankly I'm a bit taken aback by the fact that you're the only forum member so far who seems to actually care. If this doesn't shock people in a purported 'red pill' forum then I think 'The Cucking' has officially reached the boiling point.

Guess I'll wins up being the one turning off the lights on Western civilization.
10-12-2016 01:23 PM
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I'm not gay, but I grew up with sisters. I've also have sex with a massive amount of women.

The knowledge I have regarding make up is limited, but I know this:

Not a single cover girl model actually uses cover girl make up. Its the bottom of the barrel. If you put cover girl make up on Katy Perry she'll get hives.

Shaquille O'Neal mike be in a Buick commercial, but he's driving home in a Bentley.

So they are pushing their agenda on everybody, and lowest income groups are the ones that buy their shitty products.

Aloha!
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 01:36 PM by Kona.)
10-12-2016 01:35 PM
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(10-12-2016 01:23 PM)redpillage Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 01:08 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Exactly.

Word. And frankly I'm a bit taken aback by the fact that you're the only forum member so far who seems to actually care. If this doesn't shock people in a purported 'red pill' forum then I think 'The Cucking' has officially reached the boiling point.

Guess I'll wins up being the one turning off the lights on Western civilization.

I don't think it's shock because we've seen way worse like a lesbian couple giving a very young child of theirs gender reassignment surgery.

I think we all damn well understand what agenda is being pushed here.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
10-12-2016 02:24 PM
britchard Offline
Pelican

(10-12-2016 11:32 AM)redpillage Wrote:  And the emasculation of British boys has just reached a new peak:

I think I'm going to go and throw up now...

British? This tranny is from New York, and the company is also from the US.
10-12-2016 02:49 PM
fugly1000 Offline
Robin

Lol. Katy Perry is "low key" mocking him. First ever "cover-boy".
10-12-2016 03:08 PM
GreyFFM Offline
Banned

(10-12-2016 12:12 PM)Kaii Wrote:  I just don't understand who they are trying to market to.

women who look like men, and men who want to look like women.
10-12-2016 04:32 PM
ivansirko Offline
Pelican

The guy looks like a lesbian with a nose ring. This is fashionable? Is this a real life Hunger Games?
10-12-2016 04:48 PM
Space Cowboy Offline
Woodpecker

The dude is gay. Let him put on makeup and tuck his dick between his legs. If straight guys want to follow, all the better-- somebody is going to have to fuck their girlfriends and it won't be them.
10-12-2016 05:47 PM
Kryptix Offline
Pigeon

Companies want to make profits. By marketing this non-gender binary rubbish the beauty industry can sell it's products to the other half of the people on this planet and get more money. Disgusting.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 05:59 PM by Kryptix.)
10-12-2016 05:59 PM
MKDAWUSS Offline
Kingfisher

Couple this with the "no makeup challenges" aimed at women...
10-12-2016 06:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MKDAWUSS's post:
Scoundrel
Thersites Offline
Kingfisher

Cover boy is fodder to reinforcing the confirmation bias of those people who believe in gender fluidity crap. Normal people may give a glance this ad, and say "WTF?" Leftists, who have drunk enough Kool Aid to give Jim Jones a pause, will use this ad to reinforce their decision to inject estrogen and caster their boy into a girl. Gentleman, we going to more basketcases in the next generation, that we can't help.
10-12-2016 07:49 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Thersites's post:
Chevalier De Seingalt, MKDAWUSS
Chevalier De Seingalt Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(10-12-2016 07:49 PM)Thersites Wrote:  drunk enough Kool Aid to give Jim Jones a pause

Laugh3
10-12-2016 07:56 PM
weambulance Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Coverboy made an oopsie.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...ica-tweet/

Quote:James Charles, the first male spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics, caused a stir on social media after tweeting a joke about being anxious to travel to Africa for fear that he would contract the Ebola virus.

“‘I can’t believe we’re going to Africa today omg what if we get Ebola.’ ‘James we’re fine we could’ve gotten it at chipotle last year,'” the 17-year-old model wrote in a tweet he has since deleted.

The joke was captured, shared on social media, and condemned by social media users — many of whom are calling for Charles’s removal as CoverGirl ambassador:

CoverGirl quickly distanced itself from Charles, calling his tweet “inappropriate.”

“James Charles’ tweet does not represent COVERGIRL’s perspective,” a spokesperson said. “We agree his statements were inappropriate but appreciate that he has issued an apology. We are an inclusive brand and respect all people and cultures.”

After a failed attempt to defend the joke, Charles posted a lengthy apology to Twitter:

There's a bit more there I didn't feel like quoting.

And of course, there's nothing worth being outraged over. Where's ebola found? Mostly in Africa.

The left is insane alright.
02-19-2017 05:39 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes weambulance's post:
Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

(02-19-2017 05:39 AM)weambulance Wrote:  Coverboy made an oopsie.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...ica-tweet/

Quote:James Charles, the first male spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics, caused a stir on social media after tweeting a joke about being anxious to travel to Africa for fear that he would contract the Ebola virus.

“‘I can’t believe we’re going to Africa today omg what if we get Ebola.’ ‘James we’re fine we could’ve gotten it at chipotle last year,'” the 17-year-old model wrote in a tweet he has since deleted.

The joke was captured, shared on social media, and condemned by social media users — many of whom are calling for Charles’s removal as CoverGirl ambassador:

CoverGirl quickly distanced itself from Charles, calling his tweet “inappropriate.”

“James Charles’ tweet does not represent COVERGIRL’s perspective,” a spokesperson said. “We agree his statements were inappropriate but appreciate that he has issued an apology. We are an inclusive brand and respect all people and cultures.”

After a failed attempt to defend the joke, Charles posted a lengthy apology to Twitter:

There's a bit more there I didn't feel like quoting.

And of course, there's nothing worth being outraged over. Where's ebola found? Mostly in Africa.

The left is insane alright.

I love it when the left eats their own
02-19-2017 07:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New James Bond Movie (Spectre) to Feature 50 yr Old Bond Girl WalterBlack 302 98,046 11-10-2019 01:57 AM
Last Post: Lechon
  James Kunstler and Peak Oil TigerMandingo 383 34,913 09-18-2019 02:25 PM
Last Post: Laner
  RIP James Ingram IveBeenFramed 2 1,356 02-17-2019 08:24 PM
Last Post: IveBeenFramed