I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager
I was just trying to figure out who this guy is in that old Spanish video people often use to put up silly subtitles. So did a Google image search on that guy and got this:

Google's best guess for the image is: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager. Bloody HILARIOUS!

Laugh5

Here's the culprit:

By the way I do speak fluent Spanish but have a very hard time making out about half of what the guy says. Is there a version with the original subtitles out there?
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 01:11 PM by redpillage.)
12-03-2016 01:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like redpillage's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, beta_plus, Canopus, DJ-Matt, sterling_archer, DrCotard, Ivanis
Killer Joe Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager
That's Risitas, a classic from Spanish talk TV famous for his dolphin-like laugh. Here's the original with subtitles and commentary.

12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Killer Joe's post:
debeguiled

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Hillary Clinton thread Asnluver 6,052 2,284,535 10-10-2019 12:17 AM
Last Post: Cr33pin
  Hungary uses ‘distracted boyfriend’ meme couple in new campaign Meliorare93 1 1,427 03-13-2019 11:50 AM
Last Post: Handsome Creepy Eel
  Launch a well-funded campaign of vilification of commies, trannies, and spinsters MrLemon 10 1,548 03-01-2019 09:50 PM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache