Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Terror attack feared in Berlin as truck ploughs through packed Christmas market
Gmac Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Terror attack feared in Berlin as truck ploughs through packed Christmas market
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ry-9486771

Quote:A 'terror attack' is feared in Berlin after a lorry reportedly ploughed through a Christmas market.

Terrified market-goers have tweeted panicked images from the scene of the incident which comes an hour after the Russian ambassador was shot dead in Ankara.

At least one man has been confirmed dead according to local media, with several more injured.

Video from the scene shows a huge articulated lorry smashed into the middle of the market on Berlin's Breitscheidplatz.

Germany's Christmas markets have been feared as a key target for jihadis following a series of other Islamist terror attacks in Germany and elsewhere in Europe this year.

We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.

Lorry just ploughed through Christmas market in #berlin. There is no road nearby. People crushed. I am safe. I am safe
— Emma Rushton (@ERushton) December 19, 2016

Just witnessed a truck plow into Christmas market in Berlin. We are ok
— Jeremy (@Jerr) December 19, 2016

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-12-19-at-194053.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-12-19-at-194147.png]

"Wait and see." - Fisto
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 02:56 PM by Gmac.)
12-19-2016 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gmac's post:
Leonard D Neubache
Nineteen84 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Terror attack feared in Berlin as truck ploughs through packed Christmas market

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 02:57 PM by Nineteen84.)
12-19-2016 02:54 PM
HighSpeed_LowDrag Online
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Terror attack feared in Berlin as truck ploughs through packed Christmas market
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38373867

Quote:One person has died and several have been injured as a lorry ploughed into a Christmas market in central Berlin, police say.

Video footage from the scene shows stalls knocked over and people lying injured on the ground.

It is unclear whether it was an accident or whether the vehicle was deliberately driven into the stalls.

The market is at Breitscheidplatz, close to the Kaiser Wilhelm memorial church on the Kurfuerstendamm.

Hoping any forum members in Berlin are safe.

EDIT:

CNN now reporting at least 50 injured, multiple dead.

HSLD
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 03:03 PM by HighSpeed_LowDrag.)
12-19-2016 02:57 PM
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Thank God Trump was elected!

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Twitter.
12-19-2016 03:07 PM
[-] The following 22 users Like Samseau's post:
nomadbrah, MMX2010, Libertas, Cr33pin, Paracelsus, Renzy, Isaac Jordan, Latan, beta_plus, Lucky, str8_thggn, Cruisen_Chubby, dain_bramage, fokker, Nevsky, Leonard D Neubache, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Matrixdude, rotekz, Mister Fingers, Green Water, RaccoonFace
eskimobobseal Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Not all Muslims, hug a refugee, it was the white man's fault, etc.

12-19-2016 03:09 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, amity, Once Was Not, MMX2010, Libertas, Excelsior, Yurtley, John Michael Kane, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Paracelsus, Matsufubu, Isaac Jordan, Col. Tigh, Latan, beta_plus, str8_thggn, dain_bramage, fokker, Nevsky, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Speculation, Matrixdude, rotekz, Huxley Badkin, Mister Fingers, Green Water, They Call Me Mister Tony
SamuelBRoberts Offline
True Player
Gold Member

They have to go back.

Datasheets: Stretches for Better Posture, Sous-Vide Cooking, Easy Cryptocurrency Investing
12-19-2016 03:10 PM
[-] The following 39 users Like SamuelBRoberts's post:
RaccoonFace, Handsome Creepy Eel, HighSpeed_LowDrag, nomadbrah, Slim Shady, Professor Fox, Nemausus, Enigma, Once Was Not, MMX2010, Libertas, Yurtley, John Michael Kane, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Renzy, Isaac Jordan, Col. Tigh, Latan, zphyer7, dain_bramage, fokker, Nevsky, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, ball dont lie, MKE-Ed, Matrixdude, rotekz, Vacancier Permanent, Huxley Badkin, Xntrik, Conquerer7, Green Water, They Call Me Mister Tony, Akwesi, MiscBrah, SpiderKing, dasher
Enoch Offline
Alpha Male

Ban trucks. We need to end truck violence NOW.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 03:15 PM by Enoch.)
12-19-2016 03:15 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Enoch's post:
Yeti, amity, Mufasa, CaptainChardonnay, Col. Tigh, Latan, dain_bramage, Nevsky, ball dont lie, Matrixdude, MMX2010, Lunostrelki, Green Water, Suits, They Call Me Mister Tony
aeroektar Online
Wingman

Fucking assault trucks again.
12-19-2016 03:15 PM
[-] The following 27 users Like aeroektar's post:
Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, amity, Enigma, username, MMX2010, Libertas, estraudi, HermeticAlly, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Col. Tigh, Latan, renotime, beta_plus, dain_bramage, TheOllam, Pontifex Maximus, Nevsky, ball dont lie, Matrixdude, rotekz, Green Water, Suits, They Call Me Mister Tony, MiscBrah
HighSpeed_LowDrag Online
True Player
Gold Member

HSLD
12-19-2016 03:19 PM
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Thanks a lot Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande and Jean-Claude Juncker, you fucking traitorous cucks!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
12-19-2016 03:19 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
amity, username, Cr33pin, John Michael Kane, Sidney Crosby, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Renzy, Col. Tigh, Latan, Cruisen_Chubby, dain_bramage, Nevsky, MKE-Ed, Matrixdude, rotekz, Vacancier Permanent, Huxley Badkin, MMX2010, C-Note, They Call Me Mister Tony, MiscBrah, Half Century
eskimobobseal Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

This is a product of the mentally deranged left, they love this. They thoroughly enjoy watching their countrymen get raped and murdered on their own streets by jihadist invaders.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 03:23 PM by eskimobobseal.)
12-19-2016 03:23 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Rocha, username, MMX2010, Col. Tigh, Latan, dain_bramage, Nevsky, Vacancier Permanent
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

(12-19-2016 03:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Thank God Trump was elected!

We're going to need a D-Day II soon.
12-19-2016 03:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like nomadbrah's post:
John Michael Kane, dain_bramage
kirdiesel Offline
Alpha Male
Silver Member

Not good man... And the dude got away. Theres gonna be a nationwide manhunt.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille
12-19-2016 03:24 PM
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(12-19-2016 03:24 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  Not good man... And the dude got away. There isn't gonna be a nationwide manhunt.

Fixed it for you. Why, you ask?

[Image: 1g9apu.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
12-19-2016 03:26 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Nineteen84, amity, Enoch, aeroektar, Teedub, Latan, dain_bramage, rw95
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

But, we all know the real problem is the racist hate speech against Muslims that come out of these attacks.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Twitter.
12-19-2016 03:31 PM
[-] The following 37 users Like Samseau's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Nemausus, amity, Once Was Not, nomadbrah, username, MMX2010, Libertas, Excelsior, Enoch, Yurtley, Cr33pin, Dusty, Roosh, John Michael Kane, Professor Fox, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Dismal Operator, Matsufubu, Renzy, Isaac Jordan, Col. Tigh, Latan, zphyer7, dain_bramage, Nevsky, Brosemite, Matrixdude, rotekz, Huxley Badkin, Mister Fingers, Green Water, They Call Me Mister Tony, MiscBrah, dasher
zigZag Offline
Chubby Chaser

This shit really hits home cause i was just at the Christmas market in leipzig on saturday...
12-19-2016 03:38 PM
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

You can already see a typical headline pattern forming between cucks and realistic news outlets:

New York Times: *crickets*
CNN: Xmas Market Crash in Germany
Guardian: Deadly truck crash in Berlin

vs.

Fox News: Truck attack at Christmas market
Daily Mail: Terror attack in Berlin

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 03:40 PM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
12-19-2016 03:40 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
amity, Brosemite, MMX2010
kirdiesel Offline
Alpha Male
Silver Member

(12-19-2016 03:38 PM)zigZag Wrote:  This shit really hits home cause i was just at the Christmas market in leipzig on saturday...

I was also just at one the other day. Bratwurst and so..

Sucks.. really.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille
12-19-2016 03:42 PM
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Mama Merkle needs to be swinging from a rope for this treachery against her own people.

Take care of those titties for me.
12-19-2016 03:45 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Dusty's post:
nomadbrah, Handsome Creepy Eel, Enigma, Yurtley, Cr33pin, username, DJ-Matt, dain_bramage, Nevsky, RaccoonFace, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, rotekz, TheWhiteWolf, Xntrik, MMX2010, Mister Fingers
amity Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Salon: 'Innocent brave and courageous Islamic truck of peace viciously assaulted by scores of white supremacist Islamophobes in Berlin'
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 03:46 PM by amity.)
12-19-2016 03:46 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like amity's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Enigma, MMX2010, Excelsior, Yurtley, username, Professor Fox, CaptainChardonnay, Teedub, void, DJ-Matt, wi30, dain_bramage, Nevsky, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Huxley Badkin, Mister Fingers, Green Water, C-Note, Suits, They Call Me Mister Tony, Moto, Wutang, MiscBrah
Mike5055 Offline
Chubby Chaser

That's awful. I'm in Paris right now and just saw a bunch of North African guys pretty much starting a fit. Definitely did not want to be in the area.

But alas, the religion of peace...
12-19-2016 03:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mike5055's post:
Enoch, Latan
HighSpeed_LowDrag Online
True Player
Gold Member

CNN reporting Berlin police have apprehended the truck driver.

HSLD
12-19-2016 03:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighSpeed_LowDrag's post:
amity
Parzival Offline
True Player

Dam those Russian hackers...

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple
12-19-2016 03:54 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Parzival's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, beta_plus, Wutang
Quintus Curtius Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

If this guy turns out to be a migrant...there are going to be a lot of angry Germans.

That is not a good thing.

Or maybe it is a good thing...

| qcurtius.com | Twitter
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 04:20 PM by Quintus Curtius.)
12-19-2016 03:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Quintus Curtius's post:
nomadbrah, Libertas, Yurtley, Latan, Conscious Pirate, Vacancier Permanent, MMX2010
Space Cowboy Offline
Chubby Chaser

Just another reminder that Germany has been useless forever. From the Munich olympics to the Hamburg cell to this, they are cucks, have been cucks, and likely will remain cucks.

edit: Modern Germans.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 04:22 PM by Space Cowboy.)
12-19-2016 04:00 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Space Cowboy's post:
Rocha, Handsome Creepy Eel, Enoch, Latan, MKE-Ed, MMX2010

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Berlin mayor warns of Nazi ‘rebirth’ in Germany ahead of elections Rocket75 31 7,058 08-17-2017 04:29 PM
Last Post: Stadtaffe
  6 French Soldiers Hit By Truck In Paris Suburb, MSM Baffled About Motive Yet Again Paracelsus 67 7,622 08-12-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: Yatagan
  Slate: Gorsuch is everything liberals feared - and more RaccoonFace 35 9,901 07-07-2017 06:37 PM
Last Post: Truth Teller