Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Do women want sex more or less than men?
StephCurrybeast Offline
Banned

Do women want sex more or less than men?
I always hear a variety of opinions.

"Men have stronger sex drives"

"Women want sex just as much as men"

"Women are much hornier than men, they're all hedonistic sluts and sex maniacs."

"Women love sex, probably more than men"

"Women are sexual camels"

"Men are actually the true sexual camels"

"Women think about sex all day"

"Women get horny, once in a blue moon"

There are so many different views expressed, but what do you think is the truth?

Personally, I think men are more sexual, and in most cases sex is more enjoyable for a man since most women don't achieve 5 orgasms during sex, most don't achieve any, but what is your opinion?
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 12:17 PM by StephCurrybeast.)
12-23-2016 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes StephCurrybeast's post:
Meat Head
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Do women want sex more or less than men?
Depends on the girl.

I've been with girls who are insatiable, want my dick 24/7, and drip pussy juices on the floor in anticipation of dick.

Take care of those titties for me.
12-23-2016 12:20 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dusty's post:
Rhyme or Reason, The Stronger Sex, Sam Malone, Mr. D, elRey
LeoneVolpe Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I once saw a documentary where a woman was undergoing testosterone therapy to treat a sexual disorder. After receiving the treatments, she experienced a marked increase in her sex drive. I can't remember her exact words, so I'll have to paraphrase here, but she said something along the line of "If this is how men feel, no wonder they want to fuck all the time."

I agree with Dusty, it depends on the girl. Some are insatiable, some can manage being practically celibate. Never make the mistake of entering into a relationship with the latter, especially if you have high-drive or you'll be fucking miserable.

MrLeoneVolpe @ Twitter
LeoneVolpe @ gab.ai
LeoneVolpe @ WordPress
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 12:28 PM by LeoneVolpe.)
12-23-2016 12:24 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LeoneVolpe's post:
Atlanta Man
Vicious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Ever heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Nowhere is this more true than when a woman wants your dick. The social dysfunction a woman will display when she has made her mind about banging you is a sight to behold.

So to answer the question in the OP, Women want it more than men if presented with a desirable mate. The thing is that guys will show Thirst for any half-way bangable girl, while the number of men with true sexual magnetism are far fewer. This will then result in the perception that men want sex more which isn't necessarily true, we just lack the subtlety as a group.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 12:43 PM by Vicious.)
12-23-2016 12:42 PM
[-] The following 22 users Like Vicious's post:
LeoneVolpe, Meat Head, Geomann180, Vincent Chase, heavy, The Stronger Sex, Conquerer7, Sosa, Rhyme or Reason, Latan, The_e_man, DonnyGately, TTQQTT, 262, ManofLetters, Mercia, elRey, MKDAWUSS, Mr. D, Delta, armenia4ever, 2Wycked
Meat Head Offline
Chubby Chaser

^This.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.
12-23-2016 01:05 PM
GrapeApe Offline
Game Denialist

In my experience chicks in the 20-40 range offer up sex for two reasons: 1. They're a fuck slut 2. B-A-B-Y.

It's also my experience that when their baby making days have passed them, their sex drive goes through the mutha fuckin roof. A woman entering or knocking on the door of premenopause will straight up fuck you silly and are up for going at it at the nearest stiff breeze.
12-23-2016 01:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes GrapeApe's post:
MKDAWUSS
The Stronger Sex Offline
Beta Orbiter

They want it just the same, but they're more selective with the man they have it with. And I don't mean it only in a literal sense. Even if she's in a serious relationship, if her men is not the man she wants at that moment she will not have sex.
12-23-2016 02:41 PM
The Stronger Sex Offline
Beta Orbiter

(12-23-2016 01:34 PM)GrapeApe Wrote:  In my experience chicks in the 20-40 range offer up sex for two reasons: 1. They're a fuck slut 2. B-A-B-Y.

It's also my experience that when their baby making days have passed them, their sex drive goes through the mutha fuckin roof. A woman entering or knocking on the door of premenopause will straight up fuck you silly and are up for going at it at the nearest stiff breeze.
It's not that their sex drive goes through the roof - they just don't have to worry about unwanted babies anymore.
12-23-2016 02:42 PM
heavy Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(12-23-2016 12:42 PM)Vicious Wrote:  The social dysfunction a woman will display when she has made her mind about banging you is a sight to behold.

Clap2

So, so true

"Russell Brand is a stupid persons idea of what a smart person is." - some youtube commenter
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 02:57 PM by heavy.)
12-23-2016 02:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like heavy's post:
LeoneVolpe, Mufasa
LINUX Away
True Player
Gold Member

I've never in a my life met a woman who wants more sex than me.

But i've met plenty of women who want more sex than what most guys can give them.

The truth is that most guys have a shitty sex drive and are in denial about doing anything about it.
12-23-2016 02:58 PM
dallasguy Offline
Beta Orbiter

What do you consider to be a shitty sex drive? Once a day? Once a week? Do you fuck 10 times a day?
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 03:39 PM by dallasguy.)
12-23-2016 03:39 PM
The Stronger Sex Offline
Beta Orbiter

(12-23-2016 12:42 PM)Vicious Wrote:  Ever heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Nowhere is this more true than when a woman wants your dick. The social dysfunction a woman will display when she has made her mind about banging you is a sight to behold.
This. And the more "prim and proper" (or married) she is, the more noticeable her desperate animal behvior will be in contrast with her expected standards.
12-23-2016 04:18 PM
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(12-23-2016 12:20 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Depends on the girl.

I've been with girls who are insatiable, want my dick 24/7, and drip pussy juices on the floor in anticipation of dick.

No joke. We were about to have sex, and this girl took a shower first. I was in the kitchen getting a drink, and she walks in naked. She starts dripping down her leg and on my hardwood floors! She quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned up. Laugh

We used to have to change the sheets after sex, otherwise we'd roll over into a big wet spot she left.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 05:20 PM by Dusty.)
12-23-2016 05:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dusty's post:
LeoneVolpe
General Stalin Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

By and large: no.

Testosterone is what governs your sex drive and men have a lot more if it than women. Some women have high T levels and want sex a lot, but that is not the norm. So in a biological sense it's simply not possible.

I've met a few girls who match the amount of sex I want to have. The majority of women I've been with will not/cannot.
12-23-2016 06:37 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like General Stalin's post:
LeoneVolpe, robreke, TTQQTT, 262, Il Bersagliere, goldmine
LeoneVolpe Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(12-23-2016 06:37 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  By and large: no.

Testosterone is what governs your sex drive and men have a lot more if it than women. Some women have high T levels and want sex a lot, but that is not the norm. So in a biological sense it's simply not possible.

I've met a few girls who match the amount of sex I want to have. The majority of women I've been with will not/cannot.

^ Completely agree with this, which is why I mentioned the impact of testosterone on sex drive in my post earlier. Its influence cannot be understated. Testosterone is the fuel to the sexual fire.

(12-23-2016 12:24 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  I once saw a documentary where a woman was undergoing testosterone therapy to treat a sexual disorder. After receiving the treatments, she experienced a marked increase in her sex drive. I can't remember her exact words, so I'll have to paraphrase here, but she said something along the line of "If this is how men feel, no wonder they want to fuck all the time."

MrLeoneVolpe @ Twitter
LeoneVolpe @ gab.ai
LeoneVolpe @ WordPress
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 06:58 PM by LeoneVolpe.)
12-23-2016 06:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LeoneVolpe's post:
Atlanta Man
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

If women had the same sex drive as men the game forum wouldn't exist.

Girls overall would get in shape and be sexy for SEX, not for attention, not for social standing, not for manipulation, or these other retarded reasons.

Every bar would be like a gay bathhouse.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 07:00 PM by Travesty.)
12-23-2016 06:58 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Travesty's post:
LeoneVolpe, Atlanta Man, Spaniard88, robreke, 262, billbudsocket, General Stalin, Mr. D, DCM, elRey, azulsombra, goldmine
Atlanta Man Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(12-23-2016 06:58 PM)Travesty Wrote:  If women had the same sex drive as men the game forum wouldn't exist.

Girls overall would get in shape and be sexy for SEX, not for attention, not for social standing, not for manipulation, or these other retarded reasons.

Every bar would be like a gay bathhouse.
Every Bar would not be like a gay bathhouse because we would be fucking too much to even make it to the bar!

Seriously imagine if men and women had the same sex drive- there would be no internet, sky scrapers, or real civilization. We would be rutting each other in the streets, like a gay pride parade every day with nothing getting done.

So the answer to your question is women want sex nowhere near as much as men because if they did society would collapse.
12-23-2016 07:09 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
LeoneVolpe, Spaniard88, Latan, 262, Windom Earle, DCM, Kieran, LatinoHeat
MaceTyrell Online
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

And this, this was a key reason why my 2016-TR got on my nerves. And helped re-create my beta tendencies.
12-23-2016 07:13 PM
The_e_man Online
Chubby Chaser

(12-23-2016 12:42 PM)Vicious Wrote:  Ever heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Nowhere is this more true than when a woman wants your dick. The social dysfunction a woman will display when she has made her mind about banging you is a sight to behold.

So to answer the question in the OP, Women want it more than men if presented with a desirable mate. The thing is that guys will show Thirst for any half-way bangable girl, while the number of men with true sexual magnetism are far fewer. This will then result in the perception that men want sex more which isn't necessarily true, we just lack the subtlety as a group.

I agree with you, with a slight modification.
It's not always the woman acting crazy to get his dick per se, but more so acting crazy to get him
Slight difference, but it explains the nature of women a bit better.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
12-23-2016 07:18 PM
StephCurrybeast Offline
Banned

Yeah so that's what I thought. Women just aren't really that horny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoFOEc-gco

That video sums it up pretty well.

Also, Roosh explained it pretty well, women have sex for entertainment, that's why you need a clown strategy to get them.
12-23-2016 07:18 PM
DonnyGately Offline
Wingman

Honestly, everything I've seen over the past 20-30 years makes me think women want it more. As long as there is a suitable partner.
12-23-2016 07:28 PM
StephCurrybeast Offline
Banned

How do you define "suitable partner"

Studs are fucking fat pigs, shouldn't that tell you something?
12-23-2016 07:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like StephCurrybeast's post:
LeoneVolpe, Meat Head
greekgod Offline
Wingman

To the guys thinking girls want it more, you're slightly misconstruing what you see.

Girls batting average when they want to get fucked is like 99%. So in college, if they have three urges a week, it's on whenever they want. If they come in contact with guys that know how to punch a 18-26 year olds hormonal triggers, it's on too.

It's not so much h that women want sex more than guys they just have worse self control than men (surprise!) When their fleeting sex drive is activated.

12-23-2016 08:16 PM
John Michael Kane Offline
International Playboy

Depends upon a number of factors:

1. The girl's natural sex drive (mostly regulated by hormones, age, if she's on birth control, her emotional state, etc.)
2. The man's she's with. (Is she deeply in love with him? If the answer is yes, she'll be as thirsty if not more so than your average man. A woman deeply in love can become a sex addict.)
3. The man she's with really is physically attractive and/or is good in bed. (Even if she isn't in love with him, if he knows what he is doing, or is "hot", a woman can go crazy for this type of man.)
4. Lastly, a woman that has a high natural sex drive, plus she attracted to and in love with the man she's with, and he knows what he is doing in bed, that will make for a true nympho.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
12-23-2016 08:18 PM
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Southeast Asian girls have the highest sex drive. Some of those girls have crazy horny pussies.

12-23-2016 08:33 PM