Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

When calling customer support, I hang up if a female answers
[email protected] Offline
Recovering Beta

When calling customer support, I hang up if a female answers
From time to time I find myself in situations where I have to call a call center for customer service. I try my best to not put myself at the mercy of these people but sometimes it's unavoidable. I have a lot of unanswered questions and unsolved problems that can only be resolved by calling in these places.

I recently had no choice but to call into a government call center to for assistance for reasons I won't get into because it's boring and I don't want to be doxxed.

I go through the automated touch tone algorithm and after waiting for about 10 minutes:

"Hi this is Samantha, how can i...."

*Hangs up*

*Redials number*

.....and I do this until I can get a male voice on the other side.

Now, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve on this. I wasn't always this impatient with women but after living in the Anglosphere for about 3 decades it's clear to me women are just not cut out for these jobs. They don't listen, they can't solve - nor do they feign interest in solving my personal delimmas even when paid to do so. They don't care about me and have no problem telling me that over the phone. To their credit, they are able to follow a script that asks for a name, address, date of birth to identify me but after that they just want to get rid of me as soon as they can without actually resolving anything and they are unapologetic about it. They will give me bad information, half truths, and withhold pivotal information either because they are incompetent or because they just want me to go to sleep and cease bothering them. I've seen it all at this point.

It's only when I can get a man a phone I get actual answers,, resolved problems and I can sigh in relief, satisfied in knowing I won't have to worry anymore. These guys might not like their job and may not always solve every problem that comes their way but they give it an honest try without any attitude and I value that greatly.

Yeah I understand, women are evolved to care for their offspring and don't care about the rest. I understand that and I'm a bad man for even voicing my thoughts on this. Having said that, I'm going to continue this practice because I just can't deal with the anxiety and stress that comes with solving 21st century problems with what are, functionally, overgrown children not fit for it.

Am I the only one that does this?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

01-12-2017 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like [email protected]'s post:
Prof. Ligate, Leonard D Neubache, Latan, Wayout, Nevsky, Rhyme or Reason, Geomann180, Samseau, Jean Valjean, Veloce
CaptainChardonnay Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Am I the only one that does this?
One time I call a company and a woman answers the phone. As I'm giving her some account numbers to take town I realize she's getting them all up as she repeats them back to me. I ask her whats up with that and then she tells me she's dyslexic which is ridiculous because she is clearly unqualified for that kind of work.

Another time I'm talking with a lady at another company who is really really slow that I ask her if I can be transferred. She gets noticeably offended and asks why I want to speak to someone else. I just tell her that she is too slow and that she's wasting my time. When I get to the company to do my business a guy, probably her manager, takes over and she is just looking at me as I enter the building and I can tell from his face that he's laughing on the inside.

Hanging up and calling back most of the time for me would mean waiting in the call line again and that would piss me off way too much.
01-12-2017 02:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like CaptainChardonnay's post:
Dr. Howard, debeguiled
Windom Earle Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I once had a lady take my call from a call centre who's voice sounded so perfectly modulated and soothing, I thought that I was dealing with some new automated high-tech wizardry.

It so happened that she was also extremely helpful/supplicating.

The two are not mutually exclusive in my experience.

PM me for the most REDDICKULOUS dick pill prices on the entire internet
www.reddickpills.com (under construction)

DATASHEETS: Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta, Saigon, Nha Trang
01-12-2017 03:01 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Windom Earle's post:
Paracelsus, JackinMelbourne, Buck Wild, CaptainChardonnay, dicknixon72, DJ-Matt, Irenicus, Comte De St. Germain, MiscBrah, Prince Machiavelli, Professor Fox, Nevsky, Cyr, Geomann180
Speculation Offline
Chubby Chaser

I have starting noticing men being more competent on customer service lines.

Its probably not at the point yet where I'd actually request a man to help me, but if I had serious money on the line in the business world then I could see myself choosing men if there was an option.

I remember this shrill harpy from my ISP's tech support trying to figure out why my internet was down. She insisted on me running her through the entire problem that had already been assessed and had a solution written down in the notes on the fault. It took her double the time to get to the same solution and only after I (as the customer) walked her through it. All I wanted was to hear that the solution was being implemented, but she tried to fix it from scratch and failed. Complete waste of time.

That said, there are competent women and incompetent men, but you can usually tell who you're dealing with within a minute of talking to them.
01-12-2017 04:15 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Speculation's post:
Kingsley Davis
Matsufubu Offline
Chubby Chaser

Since they're usually just running through a script on a page, no.
01-12-2017 04:23 AM
Tex Cruise Offline
Chubby Chaser

There was one instance that stands out last year where I was forced to call a call centre. After repeating my name, address, reference number and d.o.b to Samantha, Stephanie, Susan, Lin-chow, Rajesh, Rashim, and Ramedeep, I finally got through to Daniel.

Dan was indeed the man.

He knew his stuff, and what he could work out from his screen amazed me. I'm in a remote location but he could visualise the contours of the land and signal black spots based on tower locations on his map. At one point he named an obscure locality, he at first said it questioningly, and once I told him how it was pronounced he did so correctly from then on.

Dude sorted my problem when it really did turn out to be a tricky one, then told me "I'll send you through a phone number, if you have any troubles call it and ask for me...save running the gauntlet again"

I can't blame the company though... they need to filter all the calls somehow. It's no good having genuine experts like Daniel wasting all day taking bullshit calls and asking bitches whose facebook won't work if they've checked if they have any credit left on their account etc.

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
01-12-2017 04:34 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Tex Cruise's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Dr. Howard, DJ-Matt, Geomann180
The Beast1 Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

No, but i cannot stand indian call center reps. I try to avoid businesses that outsource to the 3rd world. Why should I trust them with my social security number?
01-12-2017 04:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Beast1's post:
Dr. Howard, Irenicus
Leonard D Neubache Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Personally I'd say that male call center workers are helpful 100% of the time. The women I'd split between 20% helpful, 60% dimwitted and 20% on another planet.

Any of you boys flirt over the phone? Angel
01-12-2017 05:15 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
debeguiled, Geomann180
Mercenary Offline
Alpha Male

This is an interesting topic, but it really could have used a much better thread title.
01-12-2017 05:29 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Mercenary's post:
Speculation, [email protected], Gmac, RedPillUK, Saccade
Swell Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

I worst case I had was with my last bank. French accent women in montreal call centre telling me her is english is just fine. Yeah? Bitch, it's not.

"to thrive in that hunger." -Balkan
01-12-2017 06:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swell's post:
scotian
Ski pro Offline
Beta Orbiter

I have a general rule in life to only deal with guys on anything business related. It's easier that way.

If you absolutely have to deal with a woman and there is no other way, then a little game goes a long way.
01-12-2017 07:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Ski pro's post:
Kingsley Davis, Leonard D Neubache
scotian Online
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-12-2017 06:28 AM)Swell Wrote:  I worst case I had was with my last bank. French accent women in montreal call centre telling me her is english is just fine. Yeah? Bitch, it's not.

I was on the phone with a with my bank (maybe same as yours) recently and the lady was also French Canadian, by the end of the call I had a raging boner and had to go rub one out, I love the Quebecois accent.

OP, shitty thread title!

Feminism is a bit like The Netherlands. They both owe their existence to an extensive network of dikes, struggling against nature's forces: Surreyman
01-12-2017 07:17 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like scotian's post:
Swell, Cattle Rustler, DJ-Matt, Comte De St. Germain, Cyr, Saccade
Rawmeo Offline
Alpha Male
Silver Member

I personally never noticed the difference when it comes to call centers. BUT, the difference is huge between third-world call centers and local employees. Sure, a local business costs more to run, but the service is better. I personally do not care if the employee is male or female, but I care if the employee is third-world or local.

Optimist: "The glass is half full." Pessimist: "The glass is half empty." Feminist: "The glass has been raped."
Flags: 5

Team Appetizers | Team Numerical Scale

Living in Thailand, enjoying life, making money, not interested in Western woman, not giving a fuck about millenial problems, addicted to rawdogging.
#NoHymenNoDiamond #PoppedCherryDontMarry #RealMenDontDateSingleMoms
01-12-2017 08:09 AM
Matsufubu Offline
Chubby Chaser

(01-12-2017 05:15 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Personally I'd say that male call center workers are helpful 100% of the time. The women I'd split between 20% helpful, 60% dimwitted and 20% on another planet.

Any of you boys flirt over the phone? Angel

I did once but the bitch was so dirty she gave me an ear infection, so never again.
01-12-2017 08:30 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Swell, Leonard D Neubache
Robert High Hawk Offline
Male Feminist

As a general rule, I find men are more helpful over the phone. However that tends to be fading. Increasingly, especially when dealing with AirBnB for some reason, I am connected with guys that have that awful "uptalk" speaking style. It's actually more aggravating than dealing with a ditzy chic on the phone because you know the man has it in him to speak normally but he has been socialized to speak in a feminine and frankly homosexual manner.
01-12-2017 09:15 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert High Hawk's post:
Latan
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: When calling customer support, I hang up if a female answers
I don't agree with the consensus here. Here is my generalizations on call center dealings and strategies depending on who answers the phone:

1. Young sounding woman - flirt/flatter = success
2. Old sounding woman, especially black sounding woman - polite/pretend to be an insider = sometimes success
3. Old sounding white woman - no hope = game over
4. Indian man or woman - ask for supervisor = rare success, these guys seem to get all raged out when confronted about problems. Terrible.
5. Gay man - act overly enthusiastic/flattering/appreciative = success
6. man or woman speaking ebonics = game over, hang up, your requests will be screwed up
7. All other men - shoot the shit/pretend to be an insider = success

I have to call call centers often as part of my job, where I need resolution vs. getting angry.

looking for a new signature.
01-12-2017 11:18 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
MasterBacja, Matsufubu, Kingsley Davis, PapayaTapper, Serious Sam, Mr. D, Nevsky, Cyr, RedPillUK, Mister Fingers, TheOllam, Macklin, Leonard D Neubache, Saccade, Veloce
dicknixon72 Offline
Chubby Chaser

As Dr. Howard alludes to, it really depends on what you're trying to accomplish when you speak to a call center.
01-12-2017 11:27 AM
iknowexactly Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-12-2017 04:40 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  No, but i cannot stand indian call center reps. I try to avoid businesses that outsource to the 3rd world. Why should I trust them with my social security number?

Dealing with Indian tech support has been the worst for me, partly because there's a tragic element: the guy is really trying to help but he has none of the creative flair needed for any real problem solving. He was just reading from a script and had no real idea what my problem was.

Now gone from desert of Canada and happily married in Brazil! :-)
01-12-2017 11:28 AM
Lunostrelki Offline
Beta Orbiter

I've had to call immigration services a few times and when I got a guy he was horridly wooden and stonewallish. He got pissed off right away when I told him I was a petitioner and not an applicant, then told me I had no business calling about the case. I had to raise my voice at him before he would tell me that I could continue if he got the applicant's verbal permission. Didn't have this problem with the women at all.

I really don't buy this "women can't do anything competently" narrative. The fact that women are generally more suited to domestic work doesn't mean they always fail in everything else, just like not every man even in a healthy society can be expected to function as a soldier or manual laborer.
01-12-2017 11:40 AM
Rob Banks Offline
Chubby Chaser

"When calling customer support, I hang up if a female answers."

If only you could refuse service from a female judge, female police officers/firefighters, and refuse to count female votes in elections.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 12:03 PM by Rob Banks.)
01-12-2017 12:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rob Banks's post:
Latan, Leonard D Neubache
Cattle Rustler Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

There's only one instance where I liked calling an IRT call center, it was Aetna's provider line. The switched from US based to IRT support and I was pissed at first. Then I realized these folks would cut all the small talk and bullshit, they would get right down to business right away with direct answers. No 'murican formalities.

Me: I need the status on an auth
IRT: Member ID? DOB? NPI?
ME: *provided answers*
IRT: It's under review, will receive answer in two days.

Me: I need an auth
IRT: Give me ICP codes, member ID, NPI, etc
Me: *given*
IRT: Ok, this member is covered. It's in the system but you need to send clinicals

Holy fuck, I could get that shit done in 5 minutes. US reps would try to deny me or make me go around.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings
#RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts #SeekingArrangementMGOATPUA

Team Appetizers | Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Blog
01-12-2017 12:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
heavy Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Damn you guys are red pilling my calls with customer service.

I shouldn't have clicked here. Now I'm gonna pay attention.

I wonder if there are stats on this?

"Hey gays, we don't hate you or love you. We don't give a shit. Shut up, already. We're not homophobes. We're homobored." - Gavin McInnes
01-12-2017 12:16 PM
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-12-2017 11:40 AM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  I've had to call immigration services a few times and when I got a guy he was horridly wooden and stonewallish. He got pissed off right away when I told him I was a petitioner and not an applicant, then told me I had no business calling about the case. I had to raise my voice at him before he would tell me that I could continue if he got the applicant's verbal permission. Didn't have this problem with the women at all.

I really don't buy this "women can't do anything competently" narrative. The fact that women are generally more suited to domestic work doesn't mean they always fail in everything else, just like not every man even in a healthy society can be expected to function as a soldier or manual laborer.

The trick for government call centers is knowing the language/codes. If you can speak in the right acronyms you somehow establish yourself as 'not another pleb' and they will give you the service you request.

Also, know the right language for requesting supervisors or gov't vs. industry. In America the first line gov't manager is sometimes known as a program supervisor, or section chief.

Even better, call around the call center, most government agencies in the US and Canada list the contact information for all staff in public databases. Find a name in a section that looks relatively like a person you need to talk to and call.

Last, in america, if you get shit service from a government call center call your equivalent elected representative's office. Speak with one of their aides and they will likely fuck shit up at that gov't department on your behalf.

looking for a new signature.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 12:20 PM by Dr. Howard.)
01-12-2017 12:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Lunostrelki, Leonard D Neubache
TigerMandingo Offline
True Player
Gold Member

If I get a female service rep I hang up immediately.

Although one time I called T-mobile and got a female rep who kept asking me "Please give it to me". I thought she was referring to my account number but turns out it was just Rustler's mom begging for the D.
01-12-2017 12:21 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
kaotic, Goldin Boy, Geomann180
Gmac Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Quote:I go through the automated touch tone algorithm and after waiting for about 10 minutes:

"Hi this is Samantha, how can i...."

*Hangs up*

*Redials number*

.....and I do this until I can get a male voice on the other side.

If you can't talk to a female customer service rep based on the fact she's a woman something may be wrong with you... not the women in customer service.

Maybe you need to get better are guiding women to the point instead of avoiding them altogether. I'd much rather cut someone off who is wasting my time or ask for a supervisor. Hanging up and redialing just seems like a bitch move. Laugh

I have dealt with and managed people in customer service type roles for many years and can say with certainty there are both bad apples and superstars in both genders.

Twitter
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 12:36 PM by Gmac.)
01-12-2017 12:24 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like Gmac's post:
Comte De St. Germain, TigerMandingo, Dr. Howard, SamuelBRoberts, DamienCasanova, homersheineken, DJ-Matt, Nevsky, Windom Earle, Cyr, LeoneVolpe, TheOllam, Saccade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Corporations that support gay marriage Roosh 63 11,063 01-15-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: Zelcorpion
  Transgender Father upset he can't run Breastfeeding support group - Hamster in motion kosko 19 8,171 08-23-2016 10:25 PM
Last Post: churros
Information A 13yr old boy is forced to pay monthly Child support after being raped by 34yr woman usnar 27 3,392 06-25-2016 02:43 PM
Last Post: seniol