I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Red Pill Surprise Thread
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Red Pill Surprise Thread
We all know (or at least hope) once Trump officially became president more red pill beliefs will appear throughout not only the United States, but worldwide. With that being said people are still outraged and throwing temper tantrums so people are still in their PC cocoons. So any video/article/tweet that is heavily celebrated that drops red pill knowledge is noteworthy. We should have a thread* to track these moments and track the progress since Trumps presidency if official. For example...

Scrolling through the comments for a video by Dj Akademiks on youtube I was surprised to see red pill comments from a community thats is safe to say is majority black (blacks polled just at 8% for Trump. source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016....html?_r=0 )

Keep in mind these are "Top Comments" not comments that are ridiculed but heavily supported.

-"Trump is going to do more for black people than Obama forsure. This "trump is racist" shit is just some propaganda bullshit. Trump about them bags and this money if you about your money too then you already know what's up"

-"Everytime TI talks I can hear his chains rattling. Keep dancing for the Democrat party, I'm sure the Liberals in Hollywood will give you more movie roles. Did he say anything when Democrats were trying to use Celebs to get black voters? Nope, he was apart of it. Hypocritical jackass's."

-"If you support BLM you are an idiot. They are the hidden agenda. BLM is funded by Hungarian billionaire George Soros. It is part of his plot to overthrow our government. HE is using young black men for an evil plan. George Soros works directly for the Rothschilds. Youtube George Soros and/or Rothschild family and you will see who has the hidden agenda who is the puppet, TI. It is time you unite. MLK Jrs family voted Trump. Who really thinks that not meeting with leaders is the best way to get things done??"

I hope to see more rep pill knowledge dropped like this. Where have you all seen some Red Pill Surprises?

*I saw a thread titled "Surprisingly Red Pill Comments on The Economist Article " but that seemed to broad for me to post a video like I showed above (link: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-47877.html )

Growth Over Everything Else.
01-22-2017 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Thrill Jackson's post:
Ivanis, torid, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
torid Offline
Banned

RE: Red Pill Surprise Thread
Very good video and very good comments

thank you for posting this
01-23-2017 05:45 AM
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(01-23-2017 05:45 AM)torid Wrote:  Very good video and very good comments

thank you for posting this

Thank you. I appreciate it.

01-23-2017 05:51 AM
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Black Man in Downtown LA preaching the Red Pill during a womens march? RED PILL SURPRISE.

01-24-2017 06:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Thrill Jackson's post:
Thaitanium, Coastal
Thrill Jackson Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Popular Asian Youtuber dropping red pill knowledge

02-19-2017 04:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Thrill Jackson's post:
debeguiled, Coastal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,941 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man
  Rape By Surprise BlueResolute 8 2,552 07-23-2018 02:37 PM
Last Post: TravelerKai
  Red pill, Blue pill, Yellow pill? ("Asian Aryanism") Svara 6 5,007 09-12-2017 04:22 AM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods