I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Where are the Misogynists?
kavi Offline
Banned

Where are the Misogynists?
I think I have been pushed over the age lately, especially with the lefts rejection of the Brexit vote and with the generally poor behaviour of the Women's March.

I think I am at a point where I would I straight up say I don't believe in Gender Equality and personally I think it's important that men control women.

I am just surprised that feminism is so little attacked in mainstream (or even marginal) politics. I mean we have straight up racists an white supremacists who expound their views to decent sized audiences. So why is there no one pushing patriarchy, given that this is far more logical position?

If there was some prominent person pushing these views culturally or politically I know I would be interested in listening. Even though such a position (repealing the right of women to vote) would be considered extreme and marginal, it would still garner, in my opinion, a sufficiently large enough audience to affect the cultural psyche of the country and would be a strong push-back against the feminist narrative.

The West has become widely divided politically and it mostly due to the ever increasing vocalisation (bullying) and extremeness of the left. Most of this is driven by women and is related to womens issue. This is just a massive shit-test by women on a patriarchal society, as mentioned by someone else on the forum. They will not listen to reason or logic because they are women. An extreme patriarchal position needs to emerge to push them back a little.

This is a little like a the EDL, who were too extreme to be taken seriously, but I would guess they probably had an effect in giving more men the confidence to speak up against immigration and may even have indirectly influenced more mainstream white nationalist such as Richard Spencer.

Could it be that there are so few misogynists out there?
01-30-2017 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
YoungBlade Away
Hummingbird

RE: Where are the Misogynists?
"A misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate women." - Arthur Schopenhauer

We here at Rvf love women, in case you couldn't tell. Currently the only "mainstream" patriarchy is Islam, which is shit. The only way for Westerners to institute patriarchy is to find the rare good woman, breed her, and raise a traditional family, teaching their daughters to not be whores.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
01-30-2017 12:15 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like YoungBlade's post:
spokepoker, Atlanta Man, Latan, DamienCasanova, Mufasa, Prince Machiavelli, McCarthy, Zeroblack, Nevsky, UlteriorMotive, Saccade, Paracelsus, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, SwordfishTrombonist, Leonard D Neubache, Rob Banks
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

You don't read much what is already here, do you?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
01-30-2017 12:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like spokepoker's post:
Atlanta Man, YoungBlade, Latan
Malone Away
Pelican
Gold Member

Misogyny is hatred of women.

Thinking that women and men aren't equal, and that women are in fact inferior in most ways isn't misogyny. Thinking that men really need to keep control of women also isn't misogyny.

Misogyny is just a bullshit term like creepy used to shame someone, since there's very few actual misogynists.

I'm a sexist, sure. I'm no misogynist. Nothing will happen with the women problem in our society unless we address the cuck men, the leftists. That might happen soon, with the way things are going.
01-30-2017 12:17 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Malone's post:
Atlanta Man, Latan, Elster, Mikan, Oscar Henri
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I love Massages!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
01-30-2017 12:56 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
YoungBlade, Latan, DJ-Matt, Kona, SwordfishTrombonist, Leonard D Neubache
kavi Offline
Banned

I don't want to argue about terms too much here but

from wikipedia

Quote:Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.[1][2]

It's not just hatred.

Contempt or Prejudice against women I think is something more mainstream in the manosphere.

Social Exclusion : Check, manosphere frequently talks about men only spaces and how it fosters manliness.
Sex Discrimination : Check I think
Patriarchy: Check
Male Privilege: Maybe, though this term is rather vague.
Sexual Objectification: Don't need to answer this one lol WYB!!

So it is a controversial topic but someone could argue there is much misogyny in the manosphere. People don't label themselves such because the term has negative connotations. But it only takes one great man to say he is, for it to become more acceptable.

Those people saying Misogyny is hatred of women are not really correct, because no society can survive if they 'hate' women. How will they relate to their wives and mothers for instance. Anthropologists label the Greeks as misogynists, I don't see how their relations with women are so different to those discussed in the manosphere.
01-30-2017 01:05 PM
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Quote:
Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.[1][2]

I only want to exclude women I do not want to fuck, and I don't want women where they do not belong(eg. Front lines of Battle, SWAT Team, ect.).
I only have contempt for women deserving of contempt(eg. False Rape accusers).
I only sexually objectify women I find sexy, I will never stop doing this and no amount of social programing will ever stop this. There are only Three kinds of woman 1) women I want to fuck 2) Women I don't want to fuck 3)Women I already fucked.
That definition seems a little to broad.....almost like they want to fit as many people as possible into that definition.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 01:24 PM by Atlanta Man.)
01-30-2017 01:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
armenia4ever, SwordfishTrombonist
armenia4ever Offline
Kingfisher

Most of the people who accuse others of being misogynists have their own special definitions they've made up or that have come up through academia. This way, the pool of possible misogynists is much bigger, even though their definition isn't close to the dictionary definition. Shocking.

Look into Standpoint Theory and Muted Group Theory to understand where this crap comes from.

Kind of like the "racist" accusation. When being "Color blind" is still racism, you know it's gone off the rails. Today's modern "heretic" essentially where anything and everything is heresy.

"Be a leader and never ever follow" That's what my father, that's what he always told me. So with those words boldly spoken, he sent me down a long and hard road.

My humble blog.
01-30-2017 01:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes armenia4ever's post:
DrCotard
TheOllam Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(01-30-2017 12:08 PM)kavi Wrote:  "I think I have been pushed over the age lately..."

"I think I am at a point where I would I straight up say I don't believe in Gender Equality and personally I think it's important that men control women."

"I am just surprised that feminism is so little attacked in mainstream (or even marginal) politics. An extreme patriarchal position needs to emerge to push them back a little."

Could it be that there are so few misogynists out there?

[Image: die-hard-party-pal.gif?w=650]

It's a society of mangina snowflake sheep primed for slaughter, and their popular votes will take us all to ruin if allowed.

[Image: die-hard-2.gif]

Vae Victis
01-30-2017 01:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheOllam's post:
Mufasa
kavi Offline
Banned

OK, I did'nt mean this to be a discussion on term misogyny.

I meant I would like to see someone on TV, or in the media saying Women's Rights is bullshit, that they should'nt have been given the vote and that women should in most cases defer to male authority. Not because I necessarily want this to happen in our society (if it did it would be too great and sudden and upheaval) but just to be able to counter the feminists.

Feminist/Liberal: "There is a Gender Pay Gap and women face discrimination"
Current Conservative: "The Pay gap is a myth"
Ideal Man: "I don't give a shit, deal with it. The idea a woman can be as great as me is a joke, it's impossible. It's a personal insult to me to even ask me to compete with a woman."

I mean it would be cool to see someone trolling the liberals in such a way.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 01:33 PM by kavi.)
01-30-2017 01:29 PM
Ethan Hunt Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Ahhh shit I forgot Wikipedia is ALWAYS right and is in no way bias or anything.

To address your retarded points and perhaps to a lack of my better judgement - I suspect you are a feminist troll.

No one on this forum who advocates misogyny on this forum survives the ban hammer. Seems bizarre you think that a place dedicated to relationships with women no matter how short term would hate them. That is irrational thinking on your part.

The wikipedia definition if incorrect or has been extremely broadly interpreted.

Social exclusion. Privacy is as far as I'm aware a right and who you chose to spend that time with is also a right. Having camaraderie with your friends is most definitely your right. Be it all male friends or a few women too.

Sex Discrimination. Please find sources of active members who actively discriminate against women. Stating a preference for this type or that type is not discrimination. That is knowing what you like. Nor is acknowledging the FACTS that men are better at somethings when women are better at others.

Patriarchy? Is this even a point? What is the opposite? Cuntocracy?

Male privilege. Your just repeating feminist buzzwords without giving a point?

Sexual objectification? In my opinion this is part of being a healthy human being. If you don't like it then get the fuck off the forum.

I don't think it is remotely reasonable to label any active user on this website a misogynist when most of us are here to improve our relationships with women. Which is the COMPLETE opposite of a misogynist.
01-30-2017 01:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ethan Hunt's post:
Matsufubu
kavi Offline
Banned

^ See my response above yours. I didn't mean to label anyone a misogynist. It's just a label at the end of the day. It means what people think it means and I obviously had a different (more soft) understanding of it. Nor did I label anyone here a misogynist, though I did point out where manosphere views converge with misogynism, as defined by wikipedia.

I would, however, be interested to know who you do think is a misogynist, and how so? You don't need to answer (because I do not make demands on your time) but you can if you think it is an interesting point to discuss.

I don't think you should be so afraid of a label that you get so upset about it. I doubt you have ever met a misogynist so your hatred of them can only come from societal conditioning.

I said it would be cool for someone to trigger and troll and feminists and the left with somewhat sexist views, I didnt expect the person being triggered would be on this forum!
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 02:00 PM by kavi.)
01-30-2017 01:50 PM
kavi Offline
Banned

[quote='Ethan Hunt' pid='1497969' dateline='1485801047']

Sex Discrimination. Please find sources of active members who actively discriminate against women. Stating a preference for this type or that type is not discrimination. That is knowing what you like. Nor is acknowledging the FACTS that men are better at somethings when women are better at others.
[quote]

It's clearly discrimination if you think it's ok for men to sleep around but not for women. That there are reasons for your discrimination is irrelevant.
01-30-2017 01:57 PM
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

It's clearly discrimination if you think it's ok for men to sleep around but not for women. That there are reasons for your discrimination is irrelevant.

It is cool for women to sleep around, if they are hot I would prefer they sleep with me. That being said, I will not wife up a chick who sleeps around. Sluts are not good for long term relationships,they are just for fucking. That is just my opinion, anyone who wants to wife up sluts should feel free to do so-I will live my way ,you live yours.

01-30-2017 02:02 PM
2Wycked Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

What you are looking to be is a narcissist, not a misogynist.

Misogyny has to do with men -- or women, for that matter -- who believe that all women are inherently manipulative, liars, insatiable sexually, etc. There are many of examples of this stereotype in 16th and 17th plays, such as Colley Cibber's Careless Husband where the stock misogynist of Morelove has many awkward turns of phrase such as, "The mischiefs skulking behind a beauteous form give no warning." It has far more to do with men who perceive their own slipperiness and sexual inadequacy as coming from women than any sort of historical arrangement between men and women (but that is another post for another time, perhaps).

The expansive definition you cite is incorrect. That is a ridiculously expansive that covers all sorts of behavior that isn't misogyny, such as junior high/high school girls behavior towards each other, any real substantive criticism of women's behavior in society, or even the whole concept of male-only spaces. That is more a function of how liberals have manipulated psychological definitions to suit their own political ends. Why actually try to win debates on the merits when you can label your opponents as mentally defective?

As far as your commentary on TV, shut it off. The medium is the message. You aren't going to get any sort of enlightenment from it. There are books upon books upon books out there -- from feminist to anti-feminist and all around -- that question what feminism is, what its aims should be, etc. I will say this most of your concerns revolve around global capitalism and not feminism, I'm afraid.

Anyways, your latest comment shows that what you see yourself as better than others around you, without any regard for actual behavior. If you are so great then why can't you handle competition from a class of people you see as so beneath you? You want control for the sake of your identity. You aren't looking for a woman to take care of and to protect, you are looking for an extra for the movie you are shooting in your head. It appears to be a low-grade horror flick, I'm so sorry.

I found this thread of mine from almost four years that might help you. Probably not, but what do I know. I'm no psychologist tard

Old Chinese Man Wrote:  why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 02:07 PM by 2Wycked.)
01-30-2017 02:02 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like 2Wycked's post:
kavi, Quintus Curtius, Matsufubu, Bear Hands, Paracelsus
kavi Offline
Banned

I don't think I'm a narcissist because I accept I have to compete with men, and that it is a good thing.

Men competing with women though? I don't get it, and I don't think it helps either sex.

I feel unmanly if a woman earns as much money as me, or is as successful in some endeavor. I have a feeling some others may feel this way but don't really 'tap into' those feelings as much.
01-30-2017 02:10 PM
TheOllam Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(01-30-2017 02:10 PM)kavi Wrote:  I don't think I'm a narcissist because I accept I have to compete with men, and that it is a good thing.

Men competing with women though? I don't get it, and I don't think it helps either sex.

I feel unmanly if a woman earns as much money as me, or is as successful in some endeavor. I have a feeling some others may feel this way but don't really 'tap into' those feelings as much.

Idea Me' thinks you're a narcissist because of the number of times you use the word "I" in all your posts.

Vae Victis
01-30-2017 03:06 PM
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-30-2017 03:06 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  
(01-30-2017 02:10 PM)kavi Wrote:  I don't think I'm a narcissist because I accept I have to compete with men, and that it is a good thing.

Idea Me' thinks you're a narcissist because of the number of times you use the word "I" in all your posts.

Me thinks OP is a woman trying to figure out what makes men like us tick.

Here's a hint: it starts at being pleasant and pure.
01-30-2017 03:08 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like The Beast1's post:
TheOllam, YoungBlade, Huxley Badkin, Gustavus Adolphus
kavi Offline
Banned

"This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for." Said no one ever.

Anyway, I was on another forum and I thought fuck it, and I said

"The left is behaving like a typical woman, not capable of understanding the importance of high-level things such as the democratic process and integrity"

I know it was a sexist comment, and the site is quite feminist is many ways, so I didn't expect it to go down well. But I just thought it's time I start coming out with more sexist views. I feel I need to react in a way matching the feminists escalation of the ideological fight, they moved further to the left so I must move further to the right.
01-30-2017 03:14 PM
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-30-2017 03:14 PM)kavi Wrote:  "This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for." Said no one ever.

Anyway, I was on another forum and I thought fuck it, and I said

"The left is behaving like a typical woman, not capable of understanding the importance of high-level things such as the democratic process and integrity"

I know it was a sexist comment, and the site is quite feminist is many ways, so I didn't expect it to go down well. But I just thought it's time I start coming out with more sexist views. I feel I need to react in a way matching the feminists escalation of the ideological fight, they moved further to the left so I must move further to the right.

If you're going to make an argument at least make a good one.

You got picked apart both here and there because your premise and comparisons are weak, not to mention lazy.

You're smarter than this. The better way of saying this is: "The democratic party is exemplifying histrionic traits mostly seen in immature men and women.

Now give it a go yourself, what's a better way of phasing what you wanted to say?
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 03:28 PM by The Beast1.)
01-30-2017 03:26 PM
Matsufubu Online
Pelican

Ethan's right, I think we're being baited by a woman into admitting that we're all misogynists, and suddenly a link to this thread goes up on some feminist forum.

If I'm wrong, kavi, my apologies...but you write like a woman.
01-30-2017 03:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matsufubu's post:
rotekz
kavi Offline
Banned

Apologies if I write like a woman and if I made anyone feel like I am attempting to "out" them as misogynists.

I understand people may not want to be labelled as misogynists. Personally I would gladly accept the label, because it is just that. A label. They can't imprison me for it. It's not likely to stop me getting laid or married. If anything it would just help to expose my views to more people, and that term would lose some of it's taboo.

Anti-fragile all the way

Also, I was asking why there are not more misogynists "out there" as opposed to in here in the forum.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 04:20 PM by kavi.)
01-30-2017 04:09 PM
McCarthy Offline
Sparrow

(01-30-2017 03:06 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

As a non-English native speaker I can say this of all English speakers. Which is true, anglo people are complete self-centered materialistic narcissists.
01-30-2017 04:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes McCarthy's post:
Travesty
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Quote:I think I am at a point where I would I straight up say I don't believe in Gender Equality and personally I think it's important that men control women.

Welcome aboard: http://www.rooshv.com/women-must-have-th...led-by-men

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
01-30-2017 06:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Roosh's post:
kavi, YoungBlade
Mercenary Offline
Hummingbird

(01-30-2017 03:14 PM)kavi Wrote:  "This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for." Said no one ever.

[Image: Jack-Nicholson-YES-horny.gif]

You might want to read one of the greatest threads in the history of this forum, before saying such offensive blasphemies.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-42403...#pid880507

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 06:14 PM by Mercenary.)
01-30-2017 06:12 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mercenary's post:
Tex Cruise, Paracelsus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feminist rationalize LJBF "nice guys" as misogynists Thorfinnsson 3 5,683 01-26-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: Nonpareil