I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Meetup.com is anti Trump & now encouraging leftist subversive activity
Mercenary Offline
Hummingbird

Meetup.com is anti Trump & now encouraging leftist subversive activity

Meetup.com has sent this email to all its members

Quote:Email Subject: Why #Resist?

Flashing multi colured gif:

For Democracy #Resist
For Education #Resist
For Women's Rights #Resist
For Sustainability #Resist
For Refugees #Resist
For Healthcare #Resist
For Equality #Resist
For Human Rights #Resist

Meetup has always served as an organizing platform for a wide range of political views, welcoming everyone from the Howard Deaniacs to the Tea Party. Meetup will always welcome people with different beliefs.

But after the recent executive order aimed to block people on the basis of nationality and religion, a line was crossed. At a time when core democratic ideals feel under attack, we feel a duty to spark more civic participation.

Last week, we created 1,000+ #Resist Meetup Groups to act as local hubs for actions on behalf of democracy, equality, human rights, social justice, and sustainability. Already 50,000+ people have joined.

These #Resist Meetups are open to anyone who want to create a bright future that's rich with opportunity and freedom for all.

Meetup exists to connect people so they create opportunity and make the world they want. We hope members take these Meetups forward to be powerful together.

Button to click at bottom:

Find a #Resist Meetup nearby

The Meetup website and system used to be such a great tool to meet huge amounts of girls doing various activities and practice our approaches and game.
What a fucking shame.

[Image: what-happened-to-you-man-you-used-to-be-cool-thumb.jpg]
02-15-2017 03:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Mercenary's post:
Snowplow, nomadbrah, DJ-Matt, DamienCasanova
asdfk Away
Kingfisher

RE: Meetup.com is anti Trump & now encouraging leftist subversive activity
Wouldn't it be fun to make a "Make America Great Again" meetup in every city where a "Resist" meetup is happening....
02-15-2017 04:04 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like asdfk's post:
RawGod, spokepoker, kbell, C-Note, DJ-Matt, DamienCasanova
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

They do know MeetUp's don't override elections...

Or troll these 'Resist' sentiments by establishing 'Resist' groups. Yet have the events held in 'no-go zones'. Rolleyes
02-15-2017 04:50 AM
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

I'm glad you made a thread about this.

I use Meetup for meeting people/girls in all sorts of environments for all sorts of activities here in Australia.

Imagine my surprise when I get this american partisan propaganda trying to rally me towards a meetup sanctioned anti-trump group under the #resist hashtag.

Meetup has been subverted by entryists. If we're lucky they'll suffer the same fate of other organisations that swap out their mission from profit to social justice.

Corporate Darwinism.
02-15-2017 04:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Speculation's post:
spokepoker
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I got that too. I thought I deleted them and still got the email. I unsubscribed while laughing about it.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
02-15-2017 06:05 AM
TooFineAPoint Offline
Pelican

I unsubscribed and deleted my account because of that email.

Shame, because I used it to network and meet 4 of my (current) best friends. Who, ironically, happen to be the most right wing guys I know.
02-15-2017 07:05 AM
CleanSlate Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Not surprised, and it's not a big loss either. It's been SJW for a while.

It's for post-wall chicks to get away from their cats and to round up thirsty betas in their 30s-50s for their fill of attention whoring validation.
02-15-2017 08:17 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like CleanSlate's post:
Snowplow, DJ-Matt, Laner, Tactician
Mercenary Offline
Hummingbird

The left really knows how to ruin anything remotely beneficial to men and to a healthy society.

This reminds me of back in October 2016 when Airbnb forced everyone to sign a leftist "non discriminatory" Community Commitment in order to use their website. As soon as I saw that I never used them to book accomodation ever again.

We have a thread on that here:

Airbnb goes SJW full retard
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58120.html?

And a return of kings article here:

Airbnb Goes Full SJW And Demands Users Host Deviants Of Every Kind In Their Home
http://www.returnofkings.com/99902/airbn...their-home

The email from Airbnb from back then:
Quote:Earlier this year, we launched a comprehensive effort to fight bias and discrimination in the Airbnb community. As a result of this effort, we’re asking everyone to agree to a Community Commitment beginning November 1, 2016. Agreeing to this commitment will affect your use of Airbnb, so we wanted to give you a heads up about it.

What is the Community Commitment?

You commit to treat everyone—regardless of race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or age—with respect, and without judgement or bias.

How do I accept the commitment?

On or after November 1, we’ll show you the commitment when you log in to or open the Airbnb website, mobile or tablet app and we’ll automatically ask you to accept.

What if I decline the commitment?

If you decline the commitment, you won’t be able to host or book using Airbnb, and you have the option to cancel your account. Once your account is cancelled, future booked trips will be cancelled. You will still be able to browse Airbnb but you won’t be able to book any reservations or host any guests.

What if I have feedback about the commitment?

We welcome your feedback about the Community Commitment and all of our nondiscrimination efforts. Feel free to read more about the commitment. You can also reach out to us at [email protected]

[Image: gtfo-with-your-leftist-crap.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 10:55 AM by Mercenary.)
02-15-2017 10:54 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Mercenary's post:
DJ-Matt, 911, spokepoker
ColSpanker Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I saw that today for a meetup I started and wondered "WTF"?
It reminds me of the businesses that had Obama stickers in their windows the first time he ran. Every single one of them around me were closed within a year.
Why on God's Green Earth would you knowingly piss off half of your potential customers?

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
02-15-2017 02:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Bugman city thread (degenerate leftist cities discussion) Rorogue 27 4,272 08-08-2019 02:08 PM
Last Post: TigOlBitties
  Leftist Nutcase Roundhouse Kicks Pro-Life Protester BlastbeatCasanova 32 6,295 04-14-2019 01:20 PM
Last Post: Horus
  What's The Best Way To Protect Your Identity & Activity Online GT777733 10 1,373 03-18-2019 03:24 PM
Last Post: Syberpunk