Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Huffpo typist gets guy thrown out of bar for taking her pic
SlickyBoy Offline
Ostrich

Huffpo typist gets guy thrown out of bar for taking her pic
Assuming this story is true, another example of how entitled SJWs are. Guy took her picture in a bar, she confronted him, he admitted it & deleted the photo. She had him thrown out anyway.

Quote:To The Guy Who Took My Picture Without My Permission
Next to my picture was a picture of my friend’s butt.
04/02/2017 12:40 am ET

You took my picture tonight without my permission.

You stood five feet away from me in a crowded bar while I watched USC lose in the Final Four. You thought you were being sneaky with your phone, but my friend saw you and alerted me.

You pretended not to hear me when I asked you, “Hey did you just take my picture?”

So I asked you again. “ Excuse me. Did you just try to take my picture?”

“Not tried. Did.” You look back at me. Daring me to do something about it.

“Show me the picture on your phone and delete it.”

You pull out your phone and there it is. A picture of me watching the game, oblivious to the fifty year old man in the Tommy Bahama shirt snapping away my picture. Next to my picture is a picture of my friend’s butt.

“Delete it.”

You delete it. Not apologizing. Not really caring. And try to slide the phone back in your pocket.

“No. Delete this one too.” I point to the picture of my friend.

You delete it.

“What you did was wrong. If I catch you doing this again, I’ll report you.” I say.

You look at me and sneer. I can’t remember what you say verbatim, but it’s something along the lines of “Who you gonna tell?” At that moment, you almost made me feel like I was helpless. Like you could stand five feet away and take as many pictures of me and my friends for your spank bank and make us feel as uncomfortable as possible, and there was nothing I could do about it.

But there is always something that I can do about it. Always. (EDIT: Always, huh? Try doing that anywhere outside the confines of the Western cocoon you live in and see how far it gets you, honey. Anywhere else you'll be lucky if all the responding authorities do is laugh at you.)

So I tell the bartender, who alerts the bouncer, who asks you to leave. I watch from the corner of my eye as you are forcibly removed after trying to punch the bouncer.

The bouncers later come and make sure things are ok. They tell me that you threw racial slurs at them and became physical (EDIT: maybe; maybe not - this reeks of an SJW typist added detail for dramatic effect). The police are called and your wife shows up.

We all give statements. I give mine five feet from your wife. I ask the officer to switch places with me so I don’t have to make eye contact with her while I tell him what happened.

The whole thing feels weird. Like I’m in some bad movie. I feel numb and wonder what the score is.

The police ask do I want to press charges? No. (EDIT: If it really happened, it's unusual she would refuse to press charges being the self-absorbed pissed off SJW that she's demonstrated herself to be. Could be a completely BS story, so no police report to verify)

The police officer is nice and so is the restaurant manager. They ask me if what I want from this situation. I say I just want to watch the game without someone taking creepy pictures of me and my friends. They dismiss me and I catch the last 57 agonizing seconds of USC’s tragic loss to Gonzaga.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t care what happens to you. You don’t feel any remorse and to be honest, probably got off on being caught. But I’m glad I confronted you. I’m glad there are no pictures of me and my friends in your phone.

It’s our duty to call people out on this behavior. (EDIT: Hence, the "public service announcement" vibe I'm getting from this article. Probably a total crock substituting as a sermon for her followers) Yes, it would have been easier to ignore you and move away from you and continue watching the game. But what if you don’t get caught. How far will you go? Who will be next? It’s both men and women’s responsibility to confront this in public as it’s happening. YES it’s uncomfortable. YES it sucks. But sexual harassment is not okay. It never will be. (EDIT: Don't go to India. Or the Middle East. Or Africa. Or.... Well, just stay in your sheltered cocoon so long as it lasts.)

Author’s Note: For me, the most shocking part of my evening was not about the perpetrator. It was about the fact that I was so unaware of someone taking my picture without me knowing. I was cognizant, sober and watching a ball game for Pete’s sake. The lack of remorse and the guy’s attitude didn’t shock me at all, but tonight served as a cold reminder that cameras now are on everyone’s phone and it’s more easy than ever to take a discrete photo of someone without their knowledge. (EDIT: Yeah, that's called the public sphere circa 21st century. Put that in your Instagram account and smoke it.)

Stupid thing for him to do? Sure. But illegal? I don't think so - there is no such thing as privacy in a public place. She might as well try to sue the NSA for having satellites fly over her house. But still, the bar owners can boot people pretty much arbitrarily for bothering other customers, which means whatever some entitled princess says usually does the trick, regardless of facts. There's no way to win it other than to be cool and document everything in case she decides to make shit up later.

Got to wonder if Brad Pitt walked in and she took his picture - could he have her thrown out for being a loud and bothersome fattie?

Twitter: @_slickyboy
Occasional contributor at Return of Kings (while it lasted)
04-04-2017 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like SlickyBoy's post:
Leonard D Neubache, ElFlaco, debeguiled, TheOllam, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Gambler
Kabal Away
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Huffpo typist gets guy thrown out of bar for taking her pic
(04-04-2017 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  
Quote:To The Guy Who Took My Picture Without My Permission
Next to my picture was a picture of my friend’s butt.
04/02/2017 12:40 am ET
The police ask do I want to press charges? No.

No, because pressing charges might entail icky things like "evidence," and demonstrating "mens rea"--which is clearly just another thing creepers made-up--it even has "men" in that Italian word (I know Italian--I regularly eat tiramisu and drink lattes... read a book sometime, you MRA white nationalists)!

My friend was just totally innocent, minding her own business!

Not her fault that she chose to wear some outfit (i.e. yoga pants) to show off her wares at the bar, because deep down she knows she's but a slam-piece!

Every person who snapped a photo anywhere in that bar should have confirmed that we weren't in it, and then should have asked our permission to keep the photo if we were!

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
04-04-2017 06:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kabal's post:
SlickyBoy, fokker
eljeffster Offline
Kingfisher

Women of course take pictures of EVERYTHING on their phones. Not only that, but they are also far more likely to post and disseminate pics on social media. I am reminded of that chick who slept with the sports star and then took his picture sleeping as "proof."
04-04-2017 06:35 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like eljeffster's post:
rexxbravo, SlickyBoy, ElFlaco, DJ-Matt, debeguiled, Gambler
Scoundrel Offline
Kingfisher

(04-04-2017 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  The police ask do I want to press charges? No.

Press charges for what? It's not illegal to take photos in a public place. The bar itself likely has security cameras.

As any student of Statement Analysis will notice, the author begins her story in the past tense, then in the fifth paragraph she shifts to the present, and maintains it more or less consistently to the end. This isn't just sloppy style, it's often a tell that someone is not being entirely truthful:

StatementAnalysis.com Wrote:When you talk about the past, everything should be in the past tense. Deceptive people will sometimes unknowingly use present tense language. This is because a deceptive person may not be searching his memory in order to tell us what happened. Instead, he is presently making up the story which causes present tense language to enter his statement.

Past events are recalled, made-up events are imagined. While use of present tense in telling a story is not necessarily a huge issue, the change from past to present tense often indicates the point when a person is no longer recalling events from memory, but is actively imagining.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 08:37 PM by Scoundrel.)
04-04-2017 08:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 24 users Like Scoundrel's post:
mhnd, Leonard D Neubache, Paracelsus, Valefor, fokker, Yurtley, Ben, king bast, Horus, DJ-Matt, Benoit, Renzy, Snowplow, Matsufubu, Mr. D, CaptainChardonnay, SlickyBoy, kaotic, weambulance, Saccade, Akwesi, BallsDeep, Enigma, Gambler
Sisyphus Offline
Robin

Obviously the chick's reaction is over the top, but I think people are going overboard with the whole surreptitiously taking photos/videos of other people. Yeah it's a public place but that doesn't mean you should be subject to being photographed by every thirsty loser with a phone. Being surveilled by law enforcement everywhere is bad enough. People wouldn't do this shit all the time with actual cameras, so now that I have a little camera that fits in my pocket I should take a sneaky photo of every bitch with a tight ass or some fat slut with her tits hanging out?

Someone I know snapchatted me hitting on a girl at a bar; he shows it to me like it's so funny so I told him he was a creep and made it clear that I didn't think that was cool at all. I think that's all the chick should have done but that doesn't make it OK that the guy did it in the first place.
04-04-2017 08:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sisyphus's post:
ElFlaco, Paracelsus
mhnd Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

She got out trolled and now writes a really neurotic Huffington post article about it.
04-04-2017 08:45 PM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-04-2017 08:21 PM)Scoundrel Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  The police ask do I want to press charges? No.

Press charges for what? It's not illegal to take photos in a public place. The bar itself likely has security cameras.

As any student of Statement Analysis will notice, the author begins her story in the past tense, then in the fifth paragraph she shifts to the present, and maintains it more or less consistently to the end. This isn't just sloppy style, it's often a tell that someone is not being entirely truthful:

StatementAnalysis.com Wrote:When you talk about the past, everything should be in the past tense. Deceptive people will sometimes unknowingly use present tense language. This is because a deceptive person may not be searching his memory in order to tell us what happened. Instead, he is presently making up the story which causes present tense language to enter his statement.

Past events are recalled, made-up events are imagined. While use of present tense in telling a story is not necessarily a huge issue, the change from past to present tense often indicates the point when a person is no longer recalling events from memory, but is actively imagining.

Site bookmarked. Thanks, that's a good resource.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
04-04-2017 08:50 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Paracelsus's post:
debeguiled, SlickyBoy
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

What annoys me the most is her usage of USC to refer to the University of South Carolina as opposed to the University of Southern California (the appropriate reference).

Bullshit.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
04-04-2017 08:55 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like JohnKreese's post:
SlickyBoy, Mufasa
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

It's nice being a guy.

I don't bother to broach issues in public that I'm not willing to physically fight over. That's my cutoff. If someone has offended me to the point that I feel I have to raise the issue then they're going to stop what they're doing or things get ugly. Simple really.

Bitches sadly don't understand what fighting is and therefore have no real handle on what constitutes a 'harass a stranger' offence and what's just plain old 'assholes gonna asshole, so move on'.

Even my dear wife lacks this perspective. Just the other day we were in a lift with someone who was smoking. Assholes gonna asshole. But my wife, being in a bad mood and being latina waited until we were about twenty feet away from the guy in the car park before not-quietly muttering about 'how disgusting and rude some smokers are'.

I got into the car and quietly explained that when she did stuff like that she was setting me up to have to fight some asshole over not much at all, and that I wasn't afraid to do that but unless she wanted that to happen then she ought to learn to shut her fucking mouth over shit that's really not worth getting into a fight over.

Of course the modern cunt like the author of this article knows well that she can start shit over any petty little issue she likes as long as there's a bouncer nearby, because she assumes virtually zero risk for policing shit that she should really just get over (there's probably dozens of more racy shots on her fucking social media pages for fucks sake). Let's see her try that on an otherwise empty street in the dead of night with only her empowered sense of social justice to protect her. She'd soon readjust what qualifies as 'insufferable'.

In any case, the entire article beyond "called him out for taking photos" is bullshit and I suspect she didn't even approach the man at all. It sounds like an SJW fantasy through and through. What guy is going to pull out his phone and show her the evidence that her accusations are true? It's a laughable idea. At best he'd pull out his phone, fiddle with it a bit and say "nothing there, see?"

But as noted above, she cares enough to get in this guys face. She cares enough to have him ejected. She cares enough to have the police summoned and give testimony. Yet in the age of "prosecute the white cis men at the drop of a hat" she declines to have charges pressed.

What a joke.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 09:04 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
04-04-2017 09:02 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
pheonix500000, Paracelsus, stugatz, SpiderKing, Benoit, dicknixon72, SlickyBoy, debeguiled, weambulance, Saccade, Malone, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Enigma, Gambler
godfather dust Away
Ostrich
Gold Member

Damn, she should be glad. 5-5.5, got thirsty dudes photographing her (from what I can tell from boxy-frame) non-ass. She must be in dick-paradise (Silicon Valley, Portland, etc.)

edit: boxy frame [Image: C4o1WVHUYAAR0Pz.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 09:23 PM by godfather dust.)
04-04-2017 09:14 PM
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

In case of any wrongdoing, my answer would be: "Mr. Officer, but I will, and on account of defamation."

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
04-04-2017 09:17 PM
stugatz Offline
Kingfisher

This guy could have ended this conversation in a few seconds:

“Excuse me. Did you just try to take my picture?”

“Nope.”

“Show me the picture on your phone and delete it.”

"I think you've had a few too many drinks. What picture?"

He's clearly a gamma or an omega male, though. Alphas who regularly get pussy probably don't take secret pictures of people, and they would have known just how to defuse the situation.
04-04-2017 10:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes stugatz's post:
LastKing
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-04-2017 06:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  But there is always something that I can do about it. Always.

So I tell the bartender, who alerts the bouncer, who asks you to leave.

As we've said before: a woman has roughly zero power on her own. She has to get other men to fight her battles for her.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
04-04-2017 10:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Renzy, SlickyBoy
stugatz Offline
Kingfisher

[Image: img_1995.jpg?w=335&h=448&amp...;amp;ssl=1]

Should be doing something more productive, but I found a few funny questions she answered when she was interviewed for "Greenville's most eligible bachelorettes". (If this picture is the best they had of her, damn, that city must be hard up.)

Q: Who is your female role model and why?

A: I love and admire so many wonderful women. If I had to list some off the top of my head, I’d say Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Q: What life lesson have you learned recently that’s shaped you as a person?

A: People are going to do exactly what they want. Don’t stress.

Laugh4

(I assume "all bets are off if he's an evil white cismale SHITLORD" was the ending of that statement.)
04-04-2017 10:25 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like stugatz's post:
Paracelsus, MikeS, Once Was Not, SlickyBoy
Only One Man Offline
Kingfisher

This does kind of seem like she made it up. How is she gonna hear or see that this guy took a picture specifically of her if there is a game on and it's a crowded bar?

Also, people snapchat pics and videos of the people around them in crowded public places all the time. Sounds like yet another Beyonce style drive-by feminist with absolutely zero problems desperately wanting to feel what it's like to be a victim.
04-04-2017 11:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Only One Man's post:
Leonard D Neubache
RBerkley Away
Banned

Even though it's legally permitted to film in a public space, as proven by the thousands of CopBlock videos and First Amendment tests in the USA and Canada equivalent, all it takes is for one feminazi cunt to falsely accuse the cameraman of "harassing" her, which under Feminazi She-ria law, is a subjective complaint based on feelings rather than criminal or reckless intent of the accused.

In TORONTO, Canada, Roosh's favorite city other than D.C., an almost nude woman at Slutwalk Toronto runs to the police to falsely accuse an innocent racialized man of "harassing" her when he was only filming on a public street.Why does that woman want to pose almost nude in front of little children in public, yet complain on grown-age men who are gathering content for a story?

Notice how the Toronto cop doesn't even want to listen to the cameraman, and he automatically believes the almost nude Slutwalk Toronto woman of a false accusation which has no merit.

Another cameraman was almpost falsely accused of "Criminal Harassment" when she threateend to complain to the police on him using that false accusation.

In the united States, the TORONTO-IZATION OF Portland is alarming, though the cameraman wasn't falsely accused of "criminal Harassment", but he was bullied not to film that event by white knight manginas citing the reason that the women were walking nude in a public park.

The next level of "Street Harassment" according to these Slutwalk feminazis is that when they are nude in public sucking a 12-year-old boy's cock, it will be considered "criminal harassment" if any man complains against her to police.

Slutwalk bitches wanna be nude with infants, claiming that it is their right, but criticizing that twill be considered "hate speech". Therefore the feminist want to impose a dictatorship where free speech if not free. Why would feminists want to dress like sluts, or in extreme cases, pose almost nude in public in front of a little child, yet find it "offensive" if men are nearby?

Are these empower feministe women fucking pedophiles with something to hide or what? Police state support them in any case.

These empowered women are creating a police state with neo-Victorian feminist undertone.
04-06-2017 12:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RBerkley's post:
debeguiled
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-04-2017 09:14 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  Damn, she should be glad. 5-5.5, got thirsty dudes photographing her (from what I can tell from boxy-frame) non-ass. She must be in dick-paradise (Silicon Valley, Portland, etc.)

Lmao this bitch use enough bronzer? Look at the difference between her head and arms/legs. Go tanning hun, don't be two tone.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
04-06-2017 06:18 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Snowplow's post:
LastKing, Gmac
LastKing Offline
Banned

Fuck this autistic bitch.
04-06-2017 06:37 AM
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

Meh, she's looks okay, but she's got one of those faces that tells you she's going to bloat badly as the wall hits. Any HuffPo writer is a -10/10 WNB by definition.
04-06-2017 06:50 AM
Mr. D Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-06-2017 06:37 AM)LastKing Wrote:  Fuck this autistic bitch.

Not today, thank you. Or any other day, for that matter....
04-06-2017 06:53 AM
SlickyBoy Offline
Ostrich

(04-04-2017 08:35 PM)Sisyphus Wrote:  Someone I know snapchatted me hitting on a girl at a bar; he shows it to me like it's so funny so I told him he was a creep and made it clear that I didn't think that was cool at all. I think that's all the chick should have done but that doesn't make it OK that the guy did it in the first place.

Brand new account.
No rep points.
Use of the word "creep"

This post and poster does not pass the smell test.....

04-06-2017 11:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like SlickyBoy's post:
debeguiled, Master Of My Own Kingdom
Sisyphus Offline
Robin

(04-06-2017 11:50 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 08:35 PM)Sisyphus Wrote:  Someone I know snapchatted me hitting on a girl at a bar; he shows it to me like it's so funny so I told him he was a creep and made it clear that I didn't think that was cool at all. I think that's all the chick should have done but that doesn't make it OK that the guy did it in the first place.

Brand new account.
No rep points.
Use of the word "creep"

This post and poster does not pass the smell test.....

So I'm a Troll or I made the story up or both?

Here's the point I was trying to make - I don't think the trend of photographing people on the sly is a positive one. I think we'd agree that phone obsession is both a cause and a symptom of cultural degeneracy. But that's a rather vague sentiment. To me this specific behavior indicates that people are becoming so insulated and dehumanized that other people are reduced to mere characters in their personal electronic drama/comedy/fantasy.

Paparazzi are bottom feeders whose profession has zero societal benefit. Thanks to smartphones everyone's a paparazzo! All but the most extremely narcissistic celebrities don't enjoy being photographed by strangers. Sure it's legal but that doesn't mean it's courteous.

Instead of gathering fap fodder why didn't the man approach the woman? Watching a woman react to a sporting event provides several easy strategies for openers.

I was fully aware of the connotations of the word "creep" when I used it to insult a beta extreme SJW who did something to me in public that I didn't like. I know that females misuse the word but that doesn't mean that it doesn't apply to pedophiles, stalkers, peeping toms, people who install cameras in bathrooms, etc. In this circle of people (people I was socializing with, not pedophiles) the word has a somewhat different significance related to an inside joke involving this song:

How would you have handled the situation? I didn't lose frame, get emotional or tense, I just told him that the behavior wasn't acceptable.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 11:04 AM by Sisyphus.)
04-07-2017 10:37 AM
SlickyBoy Offline
Ostrich

(04-07-2017 10:37 AM)Sisyphus Wrote:  Instead of gathering fap fodder why didn't the man approach the woman?

Because it didn't actually happen, the typist broad with the man jaw pictured above made the whole thing up, for her benefit.

Quote:How would you have handled the situation? I didn't lose frame, get emotional or tense, I just told him that the behavior wasn't acceptable.

He's a grown man - I'd let him dig his own grave. Then maybe stop a minute and wonder why the best wingman I could muster is an unrepentant voyeur with no game.

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 09:01 AM by SlickyBoy.)
04-13-2017 09:01 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(04-04-2017 09:14 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  Damn, she should be glad. 5-5.5, got thirsty dudes photographing her (from what I can tell from boxy-frame) non-ass. She must be in dick-paradise (Silicon Valley, Portland, etc.)

I resized the image because its length caused me to miss the difference in skin tone that Snowplow pointed out between her face and the rest of her body.

Take a look at those arms. I'm guessing that when naked she's a horror show of scaling flesh and visible veins.

You can already see the skin sagging on her arms. It's like feminism ages these bitches at double speed. Horrible.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 10:19 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
04-13-2017 10:16 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, SlickyBoy
Nineteen84 Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 10:18 AM by Nineteen84.)
04-13-2017 10:18 AM