Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How The Free Metro Journal Is Dogshit Designed To Make You Feel Bad (Part 1)
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

How The Free Metro Journal Is Dogshit Designed To Make You Feel Bad (Part 1)
How The Free Metro Journal Is Dogshit Designed To Make You Feel Bad

This journal is a Propaganda machine designed to re-enforce everything that's Anti-Maness... and if you happen to believe in that... well you're still out of luck, since it's also set up to make you feel like Dogshit!

Here's some cover pictures that' I've taken over the last couple of months showing how baseless that daily publication is... and how most of its staff writers are selected to find a way to make you feel like shit no matter what.

I swear to God that Bitch Vicky is nothing but a spiteful, no value havin Ass Bitch. If this paper's success actually depended on Sales... her daily vitriol would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago. She's pure hatred to the Bones. Her daily writings are some of the worst things I've ever seen. She's simply there for the agenda... while making some pretty good coins I assume!

And here's a headline about a city by women... for women! C'mon that shit's been tried before ... and it failed miserably haha! Keep on dreaming ladies! If this vitriol happened between Professional women... imagine that type of beefs would take place between professional and blue collar women?

Same old same old myth that's been debunked many many times before

And of course our dear beloved Vicky hates Trump with a passion

Ain't that a fantastic journal that would sell very very well if you could buy it huh!

I'll be dropping a Part 2 about a particular story that ran 2 days ago in this rag
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 09:34 PM by Captain Gh.)
04-15-2017 09:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Captain Gh's post:
The Lizard of Oz, Paracelsus, Gmac, H1N1, Going strong, spokepoker
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: How The Free Metro Journal Is Dogshit Designed To Make You Feel Bad (Part 1)
It costs serious cash to print toilet paper, let alone let arseholes shit on it, or in it as the case may be. Who's funding this thing?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
04-15-2017 09:31 PM
Guitarman Offline
Pelican

RE: How The Free Metro Journal Is Dogshit Designed To Make You Feel Bad (Part 1)
At a guess - George Soros. He seems to find anything evil and degenerate.
04-16-2017 02:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Guitarman's post:
billbudsocket, Going strong
username Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-15-2017 09:31 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  It costs serious cash to print toilet paper, let alone let arseholes shit on it, or in it as the case may be. Who's funding this thing?

I don't know about this rag but now most are pet projects for various millionaires and billionaires. To subsidize their own little propaganda outlet for 2 or 3 million a year is nothing to them.
04-16-2017 04:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes username's post:
Going strong
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Toronto.

Enough said.
04-16-2017 05:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
Captain Gh
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Yep.

If you want an educated guess, take a look to whatever local magnate has the biggest property investments in town.

While I was stationed in CO with the Air Force the local paper was bought by Anschutz.....and immediately thereafter they started running articles trying to push an image of the town that would just happen to result in huge public construction projects that would financially benefit the Anschutz family.
04-16-2017 09:42 AM
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I've read the TO Metro before, its the worst piece of leftist journalism ever, I'm amazed anyone reads it at all.

As a regular rider of the TTC, my observation is that the main readership are old Chinese women, great fans of anything free.
04-16-2017 10:32 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Surreyman's post:
Going strong, spokepoker, C-Note
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Nice thread title... still, corrected for you below:

How All Western Newspapers Are Dogshit Designed To Make You Vote For The Fucking Left.

Sub-title: But Only Old Chinese Women Read Them and They Don't Fucking Vote.

Now, why would Chinese women collect free metro newspapers in Canada? They're planning their escape!?
[Image: 2D5A2DDB00000578-0-image-m-39_1444707997336.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 10:57 AM by Going strong.)
04-16-2017 10:43 AM
Vaun Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Its what I call pleeb click bait hand out journalism, for the thoughtless drones that still see those media companies as legitimate news sources.
04-16-2017 10:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vaun's post:
Going strong
blck Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-16-2017 10:53 AM)Vaun Wrote:  Its what I call pleeb click bait hand out journalism, for the thoughtless drones that still see those media companies as legitimate news sources.

Could not have said it better
The fact that those are FREE mean that they have another interest that bring informations on the country/world in sight

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
04-16-2017 11:33 AM
sonoran_ Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

This is throughout Canada. They hand these out like candy on train stations and universities.

I noticed their BS a while ago. Every day they would have some piece about Muslims, gender equality , lgtb or other SJW talking points.

This Easter's weekend edition newspaper had front page dedicated to the Sikh holiday of Vaisakhi. I like Sikhs , a lot more than Islam or Hinduism but my point is, there should also have been some article about Easter . There was not 1.
04-16-2017 01:01 PM
RBerkley Away
Banned

Ce qui la baiser!

I didn't notice that the Toronto Metro turned into a feminist piece of shit newspaper!!!!

When I was a high school student back in early 2012, it wasn't that infested with that feminist bullshit.

Roosh should provide an intellectual treatment of the feminist infestation in Toronto!

@ sonoran: Of course Metro in Toronto will need to pander to minority groups, so that they can learn about "Liberals" & Feminist in Canada.
04-16-2017 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Don't Let Frustration With Women Make You Feel Bad About Life In General The Lizard of Oz 94 63,733 11-21-2019 11:01 AM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit WalterBlack 16 3,041 10-01-2019 09:46 AM
Last Post: BlueMark
Lightbulb Free Speech Isn't Free review thread CleanSlate 95 44,421 06-19-2018 09:42 PM
Last Post: Roosh