The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Strategies for surrendering and living the rest of your life as a broken man
Jean Valjean Offline
Banned

Strategies for surrendering and living the rest of your life as a broken man
I notice that in many instances, men who have taken a bold and politically incorrect stance have, after succumbing to overwhelming pressure to back down, folded in unseemly ways and then spent the rest of their lives trying to justify their decision.

I understand why men surrender. It's not the oncoming bayonets of the enemy army that make a soldier turn and run; it's when he sees panic and a breakdown of discipline among the ranks of his own platoon. And it's not the knife in the chest that hurts the most, but the knife in the back. That's why feminists and SJWs love to infiltrate movements and organizations and play the concern troll; it's a much more effective tactic of destroying their opponents than attacking them from the outside. (And this is also why every movement needs a strong leader, to keep order and send traitors, cowards, and spies before the firing squad, so to speak.)

Dissident activists start out knowing they're going to be persecuted by the establishment, but what really knocks the wind out of them is when their own erstwhile supporters say stuff like, "Aren't you being a little selfish? When you hurt yourself, you hurt us, but obviously you don't care about that. You show your lack of respect for us, when you bring upon yourself inconvenience and controversy, and make us feel embarrassed to be associated with you," or "Your taking our ideas to their logical conclusions in such a public way hurts our movement, so we're going to rewrite history to say that you were never truly one of us, but rather all along you were either an agent provocateur serving our enemies or a publicity whore insincerely using our ideology's name as a platform for getting more attention solely for ego gratification," or "Think of all the opportunities to change the world by working within the system, that you're flushing down the toilet by being so unreasonable!"

One of the reasons men apologize in a particularly degrading way is so that they will destroy their own self-respect, creating a psychological barrier to later changing their mind and going back to their original stance. That way, they can feel a sense of peace in knowing that they need not fret about the decision anymore because it is irrevocable. Activists start out thinking, "I am a bold man of integrity!" They revel in their egoistic dance for attention, knowing that being an eloquent and outspoken dissident makes them special, because there aren't very many of those around.

Then, when the pressure gets to be too much, they disavow their past stances. They may take irreversible actions, like resigning from office or burning all of their past writings, as a way of showing commitment to their new path. The media publishes an article headlined, "Misogynistic Rape Advocate Disavows Anti-Woman Stances, but Only after Coming Under Intense Criticism" and then all is quiet. He feels a sense of relief, telling himself, "I did what I had to do."

The activist now is in a position where there will be a lot of cognitive dissonance if he wants to reverse course yet again and resume his "misogynistic rape advocacy." People might say, "I thought you disavowed all that? Make up your mind!" Dissident activists usually pride themselves in being more truthful than the powers that be, and having the confidence of their convictions rather than going whichever way the political winds blow, as the politicians do. So it can be tempting to just double down and say, "No, I really did change my mind; I don't feel the way I used to anymore."

Besides, the activist who has surrendered can wallow in his victimhood. He can spend the rest of his life saying, "Look, I tried to speak my mind, but they shut me down, and I'm still suffering the consequences." He can think of himself as somewhat of a hero for even going as far as he went before giving up, since most people didn't even do that much. But that nagging question arises, "What next?" He glances at the hedonic treadmill gathering dust in the corner, and realizes there's nothing else to do but climb up on it again and get some exercise.

He can also comfort himself with the thought of there being plausible deniability as to whether his convictions were right to begin with. Humans are prone to error, and to being confident in their error. Remember how confident we were in our blue pill beliefs, before we went red pill? So who's to say that the red pill is correct? That could just be another delusion based on confirmation bias and the fact that we're hanging around a bunch of people with similar beliefs. The blue pill could, theoretically, still be correct.

So if, under pressure, we say, "Never mind! I disavow the red pill, and embrace the blue pill!" who knows, maybe that is indeed the right stance. If there's weren't some degree of doubt and inability to prove it definitively, there would be no need to choose one or the other based solely on inferences; we would just test the logic and evidence and come to a consensus. Blue pillers would all come over to the red pill, or red pillers would all come over to the blue pill, and we would all dance around the campfire together singing kumbaya.

The mythology of redemption runs deep in our culture. The man who repents feels inner peace, thinking, "Now I have been cleansed from wickedness, and my soul is as pure as snow!" But all it boils down to is an unconditional surrender to superior power. People who fear Hell give their lives to Jesus because they can't figure out a way to overpower God. The bank robber apologizes for his crimes and vows to pay restitution because he can't figure out a way to bust out of those handcuffs, jump over the fence, and hijack a plane to some country that lacks extradition.

The man who is powerful, on the other hand, doesn't need redemption. On the contrary, he is the one with the privilege of getting offended at others' behavior, and demanding they repent if they want to get back in his good graces. It just happens that as a dissident activist, you're not the one with the power.

Another way in which activists comfort themselves after surrendering is by saying, "Well, maybe the tactics I was using weren't the most effective anyway. I riled a bunch of people up, and got a lot of attention, but you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar." At that point, he just chooses to ignore the fact that the debate has become polarized, with the opposition accepting no compromises and caring nothing for the legitimate concerns of his side. He tries not to think about the fact that the media only pays attention to flamboyant characters who throw caution to the wind. He tries not to think of obituaries like this one:

Bloomberg Wrote:Dr. Jack Kevorkian, who died last week at age 83, was a crank, an obsessive, a deeply eccentric loner, and a publicity hog. He also was a hero. There is a connection. Cranks move the world; polite, modest, unassuming people with measured views usually don’t.

The reality is that many people advocate gentle persuasion rather than confrontation because provoking confrontation is often harshly punished. But why is it harshly punished? Probably because it works! Therefore, a penalty has to imposed on those who resort to it. Meanwhile, a fake avenue for change (i.e. peaceful, low-profile persuasion of one's adversaries) is created so that people will make a few token efforts in that direction and tell themselves that they've done their duty.

Go ahead -- cast a ballot for Trump. Put an "I Voted" sticker on your shirt so that for the next several months (till Trump actually takes office and goes on live television to kiss the butts of the same Jewish, Saudi Arabian, etc. establishment that put in office his predecessors), you can pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you did your part. Our system is set up in such an efficient way that making all the necessary changes the world only requires the very quick, inexpensive, and socially accepted act of casting a secret ballot every four years, right? It couldn't possibly be set up in such a dysfunctional way that the only method for effecting certain changes is by heroic individuals' making great sacrifices for the public good, sometimes over the course of many decades before the desired change comes to pass?

Tell yourself, "I am just one man. I can't change the world by myself. To believe I could would be quixotic and grandiose. I am just one grain of sand out of billions on this beach of humanity."

Forget about the fact that you're different than others; that you're better than that. Forget about the fact that you have a calling that motivates you to strive above what the masses aspire to. Forget about how you kept alive a few embers of hope that someday may burst into an open flame of effective action and rage into a roaring fire devouring all the dead wood and making room for new life to spring forth. Forget about the fact that you softened some of the more moderate members of your opposition by forcing the issue and sparking a debate that made them a little less certain of the rightness of their views, even if they didn't totally come around to your side.

Oh, you would like to forget about all that, because it would make you more comfortable in your decision to surrender, but it's always there, in the back of your mind. So then the only way to escape the cognitive dissonance is to go into the depression and say, "I should've stuck to my guns, but I was weak. That makes me unworthy of being an activist. So therefore, it's just as well I gave up, because I'm just not suited to this work."

Like many thoughts depressed people have, by which they convince themselves to do nothing (e.g. "I feel disgusted with myself for being such a fat slob. I better comfort myself by eating an entire box of Yodels"), that's a circular argument, though.

Or you can nitpick the little things that you should've done differently, while you were still taking a principled stand and hadn't surrendered yet: "Ah, you know, when I talked to that reporter, I didn't really get my thoughts across in a convincing way. There were a few arguments I should've made, that I didn't think of at the time. So maybe I'm not the best spokesperson for this movement. Therefore, I have an excuse to give up, and it's just as well that I surrendered."

This being the manosphere, though, it's best if you don't admit any weakness or insecurities about your abilities to effectively share the red pill and handle the resulting pushback, but instead have an attitude of, "I would tell people about the red pill, but the first rule of red pill is, don't talk about red pill." Then put on some sunglasses and smoke a joint as the gangsta music plays. You're such a badass.

Another time-honored conscience-soothing technique is just to say, "Everything's hopeless anyway; the world is too far gone to save, so I won't even try." Then you can pat yourself on the back for being so smart you didn't fall for people's invitations or exhortations to try to make a difference. You can tell yourself that it's a total coincidence that your suddenly being too weak to continue the fight just happened to immediately precede your becoming aware that the fight is unwinnable anyway for mankind as a whole, and therefore it's just as well that you didn't waste your effort.

Anyway, on to particular strategies. I've noticed that sometimes, an activist will offend a certain powerful group, and then say, "I'm going to reward you for attacking my livelihood by giving you all my money," e.g.:

Rachel Monroe Wrote:As the news of Jared and Jacob’s secret life continued to spread on Facebook, the men issued ham-fisted apologies (Jared: “Most of my life I’ve struggled with insecurities around dating”; Jacob: “I love women”) that only seemed to make things worse. They proclaimed that they would donate the coffee shop’s profits for the rest of the year to Our Voice, a local rape crisis center; Our Voice rejected the money and issued a statement saying that the organization “is not in a position of absolving them for their misogyny as it perpetuates a culture of danger to all women and girls.”

This reminded me of what Milo said:

Milo Yiannopoulos Wrote:My book, Dangerous, has received interest from publishers after my previous publisher Simon and Schuster informed me they no longer wished to release it. The book will come out this year as planned. I will be donating 10 per cent of my royalties to child sex abuse charities.

I guess in that case, he was at least able to use his contrite and unexpectedly generously charitable announcement as an opportunity to get in another plug for his book. But I suspect that those child sex abuse charities are probably already bloated with more money than they need (since politicians who oppose their funding get attacked as not caring about the kids), and some of them have turned out to be corrupt (like the vigilantes behind To Catch a Predator).

If you want to know the proper way to live out the rest of your life as a broken man after surrendering, I think inspiration can be found in the final chapter of Orwell's 1984. Yeah, Winston Smith is a fictional character, but the story rings true to life. To my recollection, he doesn't apologize to Big Brother or offer to pay 10 percent of his salary to the Junior Anti-Sex League as a token of his remorse for being such a bad example by banging a hot 26-year-old instead of practicing his physical jerks alone in his room. He keeps his dignity as much as he can.

On the other hand, I think there's a subtle element of subversion in the way he surrenders, because he goes so over-the-top: "Do it to Julia! Do it to Julia! Not me! Julia! I don’t care what you do to her. Tear her face off, strip her to the bones. Not me! Julia! Not me!" When you go so far in your surrender to the point that it becomes absurd, it emphasizes the fact that you're giving up under extreme pressure, rather than because of a sincere change in beliefs.

By the way -- I think men are capable sometimes of succumbing to the same kind of dissociation that women manifest. Under extreme pressure, it's possible to convince yourself, at least temporarily, that the doctrine your torturers want you to convert to is sound. This enables you to more convincingly speak and act as though you've repented. If someone then throws you a lifeline, it can convince you that you're on the right path, because it produced a good result. This is what conversion by the sword is all about.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 05:34 AM by Jean Valjean.)
05-23-2017 04:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Jean Valjean's post:
jps, Il Bersagliere
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Strategies for surrendering and living the rest of your life as a broken man
It's arrogant to assume that every passing thought you spin into a 1000 word manifesto is worthy of its own thread when the "everything else" thread is perfectly adequate.

You use this forum disrespectfully.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 07:27 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
05-23-2017 07:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 31 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
sterling_archer, scrambled, Comte De St. Germain, Fortis, roberto, Repo, Isaac Jordan, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, Kaizen, Paracelsus, Jetset, The Beast1, Demandred, PapayaTapper, stugatz, Huey, realologist, Nevsky, Off The Reservation, Dream Medicine, younggun, billbudsocket, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, Vaun, Matrixdude, Brodiaga, Hannibal, rotekz, Australia Sucks, Syberpunk
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Strategies for surrendering and living the rest of your life as a broken man
[Image: tumblr_n2pgzhsn8P1ql56ddo1_500.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!
05-23-2017 08:06 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Suits's post:
Comte De St. Germain, Fortis, roberto, Repo, cascadecombo, realologist, Nevsky, Off The Reservation, billbudsocket, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, Matrixdude
jps Offline
Banned

I think the subtler (Swiftian?) points were lost on some. I don't know if it was your intent, but the piece struck me as a caution.
05-23-2017 08:46 AM
scrambled Offline
Wingman

I couldn't tell if this was a troll thread; it pretends to be a profound philosophical discovery, but is a rant without organization.
05-23-2017 09:07 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like scrambled's post:
Comte De St. Germain, Leonard D Neubache, Fortis, realologist, Off The Reservation, jselysianeagle, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, Matrixdude
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

Raymond, you seriously need to find a forum member whom you trust and have them screen your threads before you post them. I almost never click on a thread that you start and walk out of it with anything other than vexation and frustration. What the fuck is this thread even about?

Leonard is correct; you waste our time and use our forum improperly. Please stop this.

Let us try to maintain a higher standard of life than that of the multitude, but not a contrary standard; otherwise, we shall frighten away and repel the very persons whom we are trying to improve.

-Seneca.
05-23-2017 09:22 AM
[-] The following 16 users Like Fortis's post:
Comte De St. Germain, roberto, Suits, cascadecombo, Jetset, Demandred, PapayaTapper, realologist, The Beast1, Nevsky, Off The Reservation, Leonard D Neubache, DJ-Matt, billbudsocket, Irenicus, Matrixdude
Comte De St. Germain Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

You talk as if you're a martyr even though you're an anonymous nobody. The world doesn't care and we certainly don't either about your perceived inadequacy as a "broken man".

And no your arrogance and lack of social awareness at the many people who criticize you for your very real and true problems(as in problems as a functioning human being) aren't what enrage me the most about you now.

It's the simple and very real fact that your worldview is fucked. That a person would be "broken" by the Internet and think themselves some kind of Socrates. Get out of your own ass. Mr. Woe is Me but look at how intelligent I am. You've suffered no real adversity and are no different than a SJW.

"I must in the face of a storm think, live, and die as a king."-Frederick the Great

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Blog

On "Female Friends"

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 09:34 AM by Comte De St. Germain.)
05-23-2017 09:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Comte De St. Germain's post:
roberto, Suits, cascadecombo, Paracelsus, realologist, Off The Reservation, jselysianeagle, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, Irenicus, Matrixdude
cascadecombo Offline
True Player

The thread title is repulsive and almost makes someone want to read the post to see if it was in juxtaposition. however as usual it requires a tldr, and based on other posts would be a waste of time.
05-23-2017 09:51 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like cascadecombo's post:
Suits, roberto, Comte De St. Germain, realologist, Off The Reservation, Leonard D Neubache, billbudsocket, Matrixdude
Repo Online
True Player

[Image: 36f.jpg]
05-23-2017 10:19 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Repo's post:
DarkTriad, Simeon_Strangelight, redbeard, Comte De St. Germain, stugatz, TheWhiteWolf, realologist, Nevsky, Off The Reservation, Matrixdude
Jetset Offline
True Player

OK, I take these threads semi-seriously but it's getting pretty far out.

To your point:

[Image: tumblr_inline_mkcbcnx5cz1qz4rgp.gif]

"He always wanted to drift forever, but through the American Southwest."
05-24-2017 12:49 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Jetset's post:
Demandred, questor70, PapayaTapper, stugatz, Comte De St. Germain, realologist, The Beast1, Nevsky, Leonard D Neubache
stugatz Offline
Wingman

JVJ, your posts are often brilliant and your rep count shows it. What in the hell is the point of this?
05-24-2017 01:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes stugatz's post:
Irenicus
TigerMandingo Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-23-2017 09:22 AM)Fortis Wrote:  Leonard is correct; you waste our time and use our forum improperly. Please stop this.

This isn't a Bilderberg conference and you're not Henry Kissinger; it's an online forum for chrissakes. We are all wasting time reading and posting on here Laugh

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but let's not take it anymore seriously than we should. The over-the-top angry reactions from some posters here tell me that they're probably not much fun in real life.
05-24-2017 01:29 PM
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

^

That is what (((they))) want you to think. This really matters.

yeah, I'm pretty miserable in person. Got me there.

To your point, I think that JVJ has a history of massive shit posting that he gets away inexplicably. I won't even bother to list examples since 90% of his posts are garbage, puzzling or downright disgusting.

I've never seen someone get away with his level of constant shitposting, so you'll have to forgive me for pointing it out.

Let us try to maintain a higher standard of life than that of the multitude, but not a contrary standard; otherwise, we shall frighten away and repel the very persons whom we are trying to improve.

-Seneca.
05-24-2017 06:49 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Fortis's post:
realologist, Comte De St. Germain, sterling_archer, Leonard D Neubache, jselysianeagle, Irenicus, Hannibal
RatInTheWoods Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Strange OP post, would not read again.
05-24-2017 07:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RatInTheWoods's post:
jselysianeagle
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

Here's a strategy for surrendering

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Or is this more tactical?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
05-24-2017 08:05 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Off The Reservation, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Jetset, Comte De St. Germain, Suits, Huey, Leonard D Neubache, DJ-Matt, realologist, billbudsocket, Matrixdude, doc holliday, Tokyo Joe
realologist Online
True Player
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 06:49 PM)Fortis Wrote:  ^

That is what (((they))) want you to think. This really matters.

yeah, I'm pretty miserable in person. Got me there.

To your point, I think that JVJ has a history of massive shit posting that he gets away inexplicably. I won't even bother to list examples since 90% of his posts are garbage, puzzling or downright disgusting.

I've never seen someone get away with his level of constant shitposting, so you'll have to forgive me for pointing it out.

He gets leway because he created Kingswiki. He still needs to be upheld to the standards of all the other posters on the forum. Outside of Kingswiki he is an anti-game, false prophet that creates junk "deep and insightful" threads. Jean Valjean needs​ to get out of his head and off the forum so much and live his real life because from many of his posts it seem like his actual life isn't where he wants it to be.
05-24-2017 08:09 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like realologist's post:
Off The Reservation, Comte De St. Germain, Suits, Fortis, sterling_archer, Dream Medicine, Huey, Leonard D Neubache, DJ-Matt, Irenicus
Off The Reservation Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(05-23-2017 09:29 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  You've suffered no real adversity and are no different than a SJW.

Good memory Fortis, a quick google search is revealing as to the meaning of JV's prior user-name. I didn't read the dribble above because I don't gain anything from whining, subversion of decent goals and values, and lies. If this post is different someone let me know and I'll read it.

Read JV posts carefully. You will realize that each and every one are a repudiation of what they claim to support.

Raymond Kertezc is a fictional poet, used in the PAI psychological test as a control question to gauge if the test subject is paying attention to the questions. Since Raymond Kertezc doesn't exist, it is not possible for him to be the subject's favorite poet, and thus a positive answer would imply either that the subject is deliberately answering questions falsely, or is not reading the questions.

JV / Raymond has already been called out multiple times. JV moves on from any post where JV has been exposed or called out.

I think JV actually is the feminist blogger JV claims to have married. The prostitute JV claims to have married may have just been wishful thinking on her part.

Roosh Wrote:Only full digestion of the red pill can make these situations come out in your favor.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 09:11 PM by Off The Reservation.)
05-24-2017 09:06 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Off The Reservation's post:
Comte De St. Germain, PapayaTapper, Repo, Fortis, Huey, Leonard D Neubache, DJ-Matt, Vaun
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 09:06 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  
(05-23-2017 09:29 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  You've suffered no real adversity and are no different than a SJW.

Good memory Fortis, a quick google search is revealing as to the meaning of JV's prior user-name. I didn't read the dribble above because I don't gain anything from whining, subversion of decent goals and values, and lies. If this post is different someone let me know and I'll read it.

Another forum member pointed out the origin of Raymond's name. It's quite telling that a troll like him would pick this name. tard

-Seneca.
05-25-2017 01:07 AM
Agastya Offline
Wingman

That one thread of his about Neo-Nazis was probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on the forum.

The rest of this is undecipherable garbage. Why would someone take the time to write this? The weird thing is that JVJ's actual writing style and usage of language is pretty good, he just chooses to write about meaningless horse shit (at best) or make borderline autistic social arguments (at worst). JVJ, why don't you spend your time writing fiction, or something at least moderately entertaining? Most of your threads are straight up incomprehensible. You're wasting your own time when you could be doing something useful.
05-25-2017 01:43 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Agastya's post:
Off The Reservation, Leonard D Neubache, stugatz
Repo Online
True Player

05-25-2017 03:37 PM
Phoenix Offline
Banned

But yeah, let's get rid of BrewDog, but keep Jean Valjean. Seems a good value proposition! FFS.
05-26-2017 06:58 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Phoenix's post:
Off The Reservation, Vaun, Comte De St. Germain, Leonard D Neubache
Off The Reservation Offline
True Player
Gold Member

We are being trolled by a feminist woman or a scumbag. Trolling doesn't get you banned anymore unless you explicitly state you went to a gay bar in Ft. Lauderdale to game.

(05-25-2017 03:37 PM)Repo Wrote:  But who can forget the glorious threads:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-56447.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58562.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-54893.html

Roosh Wrote:Only full digestion of the red pill can make these situations come out in your favor.
05-26-2017 08:10 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Reservation's post:
cascadecombo, Comte De St. Germain
Comte De St. Germain Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-26-2017 08:10 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  We are being trolled by a feminist woman or a scumbag. Trolling doesn't get you banned anymore unless you explicitly state you went to a gay bar in Ft. Lauderdale to game.

(05-25-2017 03:37 PM)Repo Wrote:  But who can forget the glorious threads:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-56447.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58562.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-54893.html
It's okay "guys" like Jean Valjean identify as lesbians which is why it's fine for "him" to go to a gay bar to "game" more than likely.

"I must in the face of a storm think, live, and die as a king."-Frederick the Great

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Blog

On "Female Friends"

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 08:37 PM by Comte De St. Germain.)
05-26-2017 08:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Comte De St. Germain's post:
Off The Reservation
doc holliday Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(05-26-2017 06:58 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  But yeah, let's get rid of BrewDog, but keep Jean Valjean. Seems a good value proposition! FFS.

BrewDog was nuts man and he was definitely on borrowed time. At least ChrisGaines is gone though, that dude drove me nuts. Don't know what to make of this JVJ fellow though.
05-27-2017 11:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes doc holliday's post:
TigerMandingo
sterling_archer Offline
True Player

There is some kind of really low energy whining insinuated in JVJ posts, but cleverly disguised with lots of 10 dollar words.

Anyways, 0/10, would not click again.
05-27-2017 12:27 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like sterling_archer's post:
Repo, cascadecombo, Suits, Off The Reservation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do feminism, gays, Islam, false rape, broken families etc benefit Western elite? the-dream 20 1,862 10-07-2018 05:47 PM
Last Post: 911
  My virgin girlfriend had hymen broken by speculum in routine cervical cancer test Mercenary 85 16,627 11-07-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: polar
  Chris Langan: Extraordinary Man Living Life On His Own Terms Quintus Curtius 65 19,793 10-27-2017 12:22 PM
Last Post: Truth Tiger