Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Terrorists are now motivated by race much more than religion
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Terrorists are now motivated by race much more than religion
Inspired by this short but interesting post: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-62884...id1577351, I'd like to draw your attention to a fact that MSM is systematically hiding:

Nowadays, terrorists target their victims according to their races, much more than targeting them according to their religion. Terrorists have evolved, these last years, from crazed religious fanatics to uneducated racist virgins or pervs. (Exception sometimes being, the Muslim brothers in Egypt)

Proof is, they are planting and detonating their bombs where they know that White people are or will be, at the "right" time. They don't target churches, embassies or synagogues anymore (last time was in Argentina or Somalia-Yemen like 2 decades ago), they just target crowds of Whites (the exact train stations where mostly-Caucasian workers live, concerts where White youngsters go, sport-events for White upper- or middle-class people).

That is why MSM and Globalist politicians do everything to prevent us from seeing the pictures of the dead and maimed people in all the recent terror attacks in the Western world: because it would be startling to see that 99% of the victims are Whites, even in our very diversified countries.

[Image: 40BBDF7B00000578-0-image-a-142_1495614584978.jpg]
^where is Diversity??

For example, in San Bernardino, the recent "truck-attacks"... - or the Bataclan: the only people picked, selected by the terrorists for torture, were the White (mostly young) people present on site, only exception being, some Arab girl who was with her White boyfriend (thus losing her "racial-solidarity protection" in the eyes of her racist killers)...

So, the interesting, actionable thing is, we should start calling them, like President Trump recently did, losers, and specifically, racist losers!

It would be very important: removing the kinda "excuse" and smokescreen that religion provides them, to expose them as mere racists, something scorned upon in all societies (even the very religious ones).

Let's not call them Islamic suicide bombers anymore, let's call them for what they are: 21st century's terrorists are virgin racist losers!
05-24-2017 04:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Going strong's post:
DarkTriad, Disco_Volante, DamienCasanova, Thriller, Ghost Tiger, Nevsky, Latan, John Michael Kane, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Professor Fox
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Terrorists are now motivated by race much more than religion
Islam is a racist supremacist cult in and by itself.

Top of the pyramid: tribe of Mohammed
Lower: Arabs closer to Mohammed
Lower still: other Arabs
Next: Whites converts (they have a white skin fetish - Mohammed is described in Hadiths as having skin as white as eggshells)
Then next is the wide assortment of brown folk - at the bottom usually found Bangladeshis or Abeds - blacks

Of course below all of that are Christians and non-Muslims. Whites only get the protection if they had converted before. Otherwise they are going to be picked first as Crusaders.

The entire cult needs to be eradicated once and for all.
05-24-2017 05:35 AM
[-] The following 21 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Mage, Going strong, MMX2010, Ghost Tiger, vettel96, [email protected], Nevsky, Super_Fire, Samseau, Latan, Graft, fokker, Silver_Tube, Leonard D Neubache, John Michael Kane, The Beast1, Thriller, Professor Fox, IstillLoveVistaBaby, Biologist, Yurtley
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

I don't see how this makes any sense. What about Islamic terrorism against Filiponos, Chinese, Indonesians, Indians, Kenyans, Nigerians, Egyptians...?

While Islam of course has elements of racism, most of the victims surrounding us are white simply because we (still) live in majority-white countries. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy.

p.s. if you mean whites are disproportionately targeted on top of being most of the population, consider that they are the ones who have the most time, money and inclination to attend bullshit mass events that are the easiest to bomb (like concerts, parades and marathons)

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 06:08 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
05-24-2017 05:46 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Mage, MMX2010, SamuelBRoberts, sonoran_, Prince Machiavelli
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Edit: Moved to PM

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 06:46 AM by Gmac.)
05-24-2017 06:26 AM
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

So you're saying that a terrorist attack in a majority white country killing a majority of white people = conspiracy by the media?

They haven't shown all the photos of victims from other countries either though. I'm not buying this.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 06:34 AM by Goldin Boy.)
05-24-2017 06:34 AM
Hawk
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 06:26 AM)Gmac Wrote:  
(05-24-2017 05:35 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  Islam is a racist supremacist cult in and by itself.

Next: Whites converts (they have a white skin fetish - Mohammed is described in Hadiths as having skin as white as eggshells)
Then next is the wide assortment of brown folk - at the bottom usually found Bangladeshis or Abeds - blacks

Of course below all of that are Christians and non-Muslims. Whites only get the protection if they had converted before. Otherwise they are going to be picked first as Crusaders.

The entire cult needs to be eradicated once and for all.

Zel, what are your thoughts on the more secular muslims who have integrated within America, for example, and lived here for a few generations now? We have some of them on this board. While I agree and understand the threat of islam is a very real and persisting threat, I still don't think we can 100% generalize "every" muslim in every part of the world. Also, if you would say that those aren't real muslims, what would you call them if not part of Islam? If I recall correctly, you don't believes in moderates. Genuinely curious.

We have 2 kinds on the forum - Muslim born de-facto Ex-Muslims who want nothing to do with Islam.
The second group is pro Islam and denies every wrong-doing, cucks for Islam wherever they go, claim that Islam is the savior of the world and will liberate us from feminism and leftist progressive thinking.

The problem with moderates is:

+ they don't know how evil Islam is
+ they know, but think that everything will alright if they ignore the violent commands, because the Old Testament is violent too eh?
+ they can be moderate for 2 generations and then in the next the grand-son starts reading the Quran and Hadiths realizing that you are all lukewarm Muslims and as good as Kufars

Since the underlying ideology is extreme, violent and backwards living in "moderate" Islam would mean constant fighting back against it. It was easier in the 50s-70s. Back then you mainly had to control the main Imams, since most did not read all the texts - were illiterate anyway. So if as a dictator you told the Imams to tell everyone that being a good Muslim means being good to everyone, a Christian or Jew - then they believed it.

Now with the net it is impossible to uphold that lie. Even illitarates can listen to Jihadis read from the verses of the Quran and Hadiths. This cannot be contained by controlling Imams via a secular dictator/strongman.

I have repeatedly said that I don't blame Muslims for being born in this evil cult. Most have no idea how bad it is - they are raised in the same leftist bullshit of Whites and Western culture being the biggest evil on the planet.

So contact with Muslims essentially has to be as you see a brainwashed liberal. He or she is likely not a bad human being - many college girls get only mentally sick in leftist college. Muslims get the brainwashing earlier and then later defend the religion because they cannot imagine that it advocates for killing your own daughters, slaughtering innocent children and taking sex-slaves.

[Image: C_x2-FRXYAEPwpK.jpg]

That is why I say - Love the People, Hate the Ideology.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Before and After Leftism

[Image: killer1-before-after.jpg]
Before and After Islam

So in contact with Muslims you have to use discrimination - how much does he know about it, how deep is his commitment, what are his mental engrams, is it based more on love or is it just a sliver away from beheading you?

But never forget what influences every Muslim out there - PURE ABJECT EVIL - the good stuff is not worth to spit on in my opinion! The Muslims who are good are that way note because of Islam, but in spite of it.
05-24-2017 06:49 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
fokker, Gmac, sterling_archer, debeguiled, Mage, MMX2010, Genghis Khan, Ghost Tiger, vettel96, [email protected], Nevsky, Tactician, Ocelot, The Beast1, TravelerKai, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Professor Fox
Guitarman Offline
Pelican

I don't think it's either /or. The terrorists are from the Middle East, which is a highly tribal are. People are delineated by both race and religion, so I would say the terror attacks are motivated by hatred of both other races and other religions.

To sum it up, Islam is by far the least tolerant of all religions.
05-24-2017 06:53 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Guitarman's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, thedarkknight, Going strong, vettel96
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

Of course all Muslims aren't bad, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim. The Muslim community is also proving how radical, or sympathetic to radicalism, a large segment of its followers are. It's becoming clear that Islam in significant numbers is not compatible with Western culture.

I know limp-wristed Lefties are willing to put up with this nonsense, but many Westerners are starting to get pissed off, and have less and less respect for Islam. The moderate Muslims need to accept that radical Islam is a problem, and do something about it.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 07:01 AM by TigOlBitties.)
05-24-2017 06:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, vettel96
TigerMandingo Offline
Banned

Zelcorpion, I'm getting this feeling that you don't like Islam very much
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 08:22 AM by TigerMandingo.)
05-24-2017 08:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerMandingo's post:
Thriller
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

While I would say a big part is the inherently small & fragile egos of Arab men.

Jordan Peterson had a good take on it all recently, where he stated the angry Arab reaction is due to their perceived threat to Islamic tenets when countered by a modernized world.
They're trying to cling to their old, outdated ways in the most volatile method.
05-24-2017 08:30 AM
Hawk
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 08:21 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Zelcorpion, I'm getting this feeling that you don't like Islam very much

[Image: tumblr_inline_n6428r4IJA1qafrh6.gif]

That's a disgusting racist statement. I cannot begin to fathom why you think of me that way?

That was me by the way teaching my brothers about the Quran recently in Syria:
[Image: Lucas-Kinney__3476308b.jpg]

I am in Sweden now getting my driving license, enjoying my new state-financed apartment and studying to become a lorry driver. But I won't be driving for long, since I intend to up my notch-count by 72 virgins next month. Too bad that I won't be able to tell afterwards in the I-had-sex-thread, but I am sure you will be able to read about my glorious deeds in the news.
05-24-2017 09:20 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
balybary, Going strong, Genghis Khan, Thriller, Ghost Tiger, [email protected], Mrredsquare, loremipsum, Tactician, Samseau, Ocelot, The Beast1, TravelerKai, Number one bummer, Professor Fox, Prince Machiavelli, Yurtley
BassPlayaYo Offline
Kingfisher

(05-24-2017 04:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  Inspired by this short but interesting post: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-62884...id1577351, I'd like to draw your attention to a fact that MSM is systematically hiding:

Nowadays, terrorists target their victims according to their races, much more than targeting them according to their religion. Terrorists have evolved, these last years, from crazed religious fanatics to uneducated racist virgins or pervs. (Exception sometimes being, the Muslim brothers in Egypt)

Proof is, they are planting and detonating their bombs where they know that White people are or will be, at the "right" time. They don't target churches, embassies or synagogues anymore (last time was in Argentina or Somalia-Yemen like 2 decades ago), they just target crowds of Whites (the exact train stations where mostly-Caucasian workers live, concerts where White youngsters go, sport-events for White upper- or middle-class people).

That is why MSM and Globalist politicians do everything to prevent us from seeing the pictures of the dead and maimed people in all the recent terror attacks in the Western world: because it would be startling to see that 99% of the victims are Whites, even in our very diversified countries.

[Image: 40BBDF7B00000578-0-image-a-142_1495614584978.jpg]
^where is Diversity??

For example, in San Bernardino, the recent "truck-attacks"... - or the Bataclan: the only people picked, selected by the terrorists for torture, were the White (mostly young) people present on site, only exception being, some Arab girl who was with her White boyfriend (thus losing her "racial-solidarity protection" in the eyes of her racist killers)...

So, the interesting, actionable thing is, we should start calling them, like President Trump recently did, losers, and specifically, racist losers!

It would be very important: removing the kinda "excuse" and smokescreen that religion provides them, to expose them as mere racists, something scorned upon in all societies (even the very religious ones).

Let's not call them Islamic suicide bombers anymore, let's call them for what they are: 21st century's terrorists are virgin racist losers!

With regards to San Bernadino, here's who was killed...

14 people killed, I see two Black people which is consistent with the percentage of Black people in the general population in the United States. Based on that I'm calling your claim false and deliberately so since the information is readily available.
05-24-2017 09:21 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like BassPlayaYo's post:
MMX2010, Genghis Khan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, Prince Machiavelli
911 Online
Crow

A large number of the people killed in Nice were muslim, so that didn't fit the pattern either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack#Victims

It's more about them hitting high profile soft targets.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 10:25 AM by 911.)
05-24-2017 09:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 06:34 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  So you're saying that a terrorist attack in a majority white country killing a majority of white people = conspiracy by the media?

Not so simple... What I'm saying is, Western countries targeted by terrorists have huge minorities of "non-Whites": think France, the UK, Sweden...

Therefore, how comes 99% of the victims (of terror attacks) are White people? Dodgy Whereas only, say, 70 to 80% of the country itself is "White"?

Obvious explanation is, nowadays terrorists carefully target White people, picking the places and events favored by the White communities...

handsomecreepyHeel though has a point (and so does Guitarman: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-62911...pid1577395 ): "p.s. if you mean whites are disproportionately targeted ..... consider that they are the ones who have the most time, money and inclination to attend bullshit mass events that are the easiest to bomb (like concerts, parades and marathons) "

Good point, but nevertheless, terrorists often go out of their way to find the places where (almost) only White citizens would congregate... like, in Paris, the Saint-Michel RER-train station, which got bombed years ago, and is one of the very few stations where Caucasians are a majority.

I do think therefore that terrorists are motivated by their own racism first, then fanatic Islamism, and then also, hatred of upper middle-class, well-off people.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 12:25 PM by Going strong.)
05-24-2017 12:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 09:41 AM)911 Wrote:  A large number of the people killed in Nice were muslim, so that didn't fit the pattern either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack#Victims

It's more about them hitting high profile soft targets.

I don't think the Nice (Niza) truck-attack disproves my analysis. The terrorist driver could not have found a better place in the city for driving over an important number of Caucasians victims. Of course, France is not segregated, so there were a certain amount of "Arabs" (Maghrebi - who by the way are in general White, too) in the crowd, but it was unavoidable. In any case, notice that the driver did not target a church or synagogue at religious-service exit time, or a very populous, dense and diversified area like the Ariane area for instance.

Also, note that I grew up in a very "migrant-diversified" area near Paris, and I can tell you first hand: the immigrant, violent muggers and dealers from there, who sometimes became terrorists, were and are racist more than anything. They know close to nothing about Islam and the Kuran, which they don't read (or just a few pages). Sure, to brag and be respected in death, they learn a bit about Islam before detonating their bombs (Islam just gives them the last push toward committing atrocity), but their real motivation is anti-Westerners racism.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 12:45 PM by Going strong.)
05-24-2017 12:35 PM
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 05:35 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  Islam is a racist supremacist cult in and by itself.

Reminds me of this interesting testimony by Mikado: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-60831...pid1563742

Quoting him:
"Well, it is because of our africanity, our "teranga" (hospitality) that we reach this. And the reason it does not work for Maghrebi and Middle East countries for example, is that they have some superiority complex that make them long for their glorious days in the 6th century, and have them see everybody else as under human beings.

However we Senegalese do not have that complex, and we see ourselves as african as equally as muslim. Maghrebi people see us as dogs, and slaves. And they don't even view themselves as Africans. They call black people "Africans". And second-hand Muslims."
05-24-2017 12:44 PM
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 09:21 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  14 people killed, I see two Black people which is consistent with the percentage of Black people in the general population in the United States.

Well, on the picture, you see two, but I see one Black people which is therefore NOT consistent with the percentage of Black people in the general population in the United States.

Anyway, to consider that terrorists are only motivated by religion, is a bad move: it lends a kind of intellectualism, of thoughtful sophistication, to terrorists, who in truth are just basic unemployed racist losers. They use religion to pretend to be something complex, where in actuality they are just grotesque basic racist virgins (with crude explosives).
05-24-2017 12:53 PM
911 Online
Crow

Agree, most of the profile are thugs or antisocial types who flip against their host society, not religious scholars.

A lot of these terrorist events are incubated by the deep state, going back to the Gladio bombings in Europe (which include the Bologna Train Station massacre that killed 85 people).

When you have the same Israeli-connected journalist filming the Nice truck also being right there across the street weeks later filming the Turkish shooter in a Munich suburb, you have to wonder.

A consequence of the Manchester bombing is that you will have young women and girls clamoring for more security measures and more state control of their activities for their own peace of mind.

λ ό γ ο ς
05-24-2017 01:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel
BassPlayaYo Offline
Kingfisher

(05-24-2017 12:53 PM)Going strong Wrote:  
(05-24-2017 09:21 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  14 people killed, I see two Black people which is consistent with the percentage of Black people in the general population in the United States.

Well, on the picture, you see two, but I see one Black people which is therefore NOT consistent with the percentage of Black people in the general population in the United States.

So who's Black? The man in the photo or the woman in the photo? Note that I'm not talking about the Asian woman.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 01:20 PM by BassPlayaYo.)
05-24-2017 01:20 PM
britchard Offline
Pelican

Well they're not exactly going to attack a Mosque or Halal food shop, so I don't know what you were expecting. Muslims as a general rule don't attend the same sort of events as natives, such as football matches or degenerate pop concerts. Therefore they will strike at those sort of events. It's more about killing non-muslims.

Okay, sure, blacks still attend (at least in the US/UK where most blacks aren't Muslim unlike France) the same events as the natives, but in the UK the black population is only about 3% and most of it is concentrated in London.

This is the equivalent to leftist thinking- you want to put everything in boxes, everything has to be a percentage of certain groups. It's like you're suggesting there should be an exact ratio of victims of terrorist attacks, 80% white, 15% muslim, 5% black?
05-24-2017 01:38 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like britchard's post:
floor7, Genghis Khan, Samseau, Prince Machiavelli
floor7 Offline
Woodpecker

There was a poster on Sailer's blog on unz that made a comment I thought that was very interesting.

"...the feeling that I’m as much under attack from the Ariana Grandes of the world as from the Salman Abedis.

The feeling that liberalism had already taken these young women’s souls. That last night was just cleaning up the ashes.

Or maybe I’m just an old curmudgeon. I don’t know anymore."
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 01:46 PM by floor7.)
05-24-2017 01:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like floor7's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau
heavy Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(05-24-2017 04:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  Terrorists have evolved, these last years, from crazed religious fanatics to uneducated racist virgins or pervs.

Lest we forget, inbred...devolution.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 02:29 PM by heavy.)
05-24-2017 02:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes heavy's post:
Going strong
Hawk
Gold Member

Sometimes people around here even wonder why Jihadis attack especially liberal locations where mostly people would appear who would have voted for Refugees Welcome and strict Islamophobia laws.

Well - the reasons are quite simple really.

Jihadis are only concerned about not killing believing Muslims. So if a Niqab woman and a true Salafi has even a chance of being at a concert, then they won't do it. You won't see the bombing of Kebab shops or discounter supermarkets. But concerts of whorish singer-women would never be frequented by any true Muslims. The only Muslims caught in the crossfire would be hypocrites anyway and deserving of equal punishment.

The racial element results automatically. As I mentioned before - Arab Muslims view White converts as superior for a variety of reasons, maybe not superior to them, but superior for example to Bangladeshis or Africans who have been Muslim for 1000 years. They have a strange racist belief system, thus their violence is directed against White Nonbelievers and not Whites per se.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 02:40 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
05-24-2017 02:40 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, Ocelot
sonoran_ Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Islam in the Caucus - against white people
Islam in Africa - against black people
Islam in Pakistan/Middle East - against brown people
Islam in Phillipines - against Philipinos

Its not a race issue as liberals would want us to believe ( "You are racist if you are against Islam"). Its an ideology thing.
05-25-2017 12:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like sonoran_'s post:
Kid Twist, Simeon_Strangelight
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Updated photo of the victims (coming from a very diverse city like Manchester, mind you); no comment...
... even though I would now, if possible, rename the thread something like: Losers-cum-Terrorists are now motivated by sexual despair and racism, and also quite a bit by religion (Islam).

[Image: MAIN-Manchester.jpg]
^clearly, the (virgin, racist, and yes, islamized) terrorist waited for the "right targets" to surround him, before blowing himself up and sending nails flying...
05-29-2017 03:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Only white liberals view their own race negatively Wutang 24 1,848 11-27-2019 11:28 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  An oddity of History and religion: Levirate marriages. Going strong 7 1,036 09-28-2019 02:34 PM
Last Post: Mage
  "Arab world turns its back on religion" Blake2 28 4,314 08-03-2019 12:15 AM
Last Post: for.petes.sake