Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their Argument by Train Loon
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their Argument by Train Loon
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index...yings.html

So apparently some crazy guy was screaming racial/anti-Muslim slurs at a couple of women on the MAX line, and three correct-thinking Portlanders thought it would be a good idea to stand up for their progressive ideals and argue with the crazy person. Two of them are dead as a result of the crazy person being a knife-wielding maniac.

Interesting Points:

The articles insist that the victims were trying to calmly talk the angry racist down, but that's a bit hard to believe. Seems more likely they figured it would be a good opportunity to show everyone how enlightened they were by arguing the racist.

The articles also appear to put a far greater emphasis on the fact that the perpetrator was screaming racial slurs at women, and comparatively less on the fatal stabbing part. Clearly the two muslim women are the true victims here, not the dead guys.

The real moral of the story here is to never engage with nuts on mass transit. Doubly so if you're in a liberal city, all the sanctuary crap and easy marks for panhandling act like magnets to every schizophrenic meth addict in the country. These people aren't rational and you don't want to be the one whom they hallucinate stealing their precious aluminum cans.
05-29-2017 02:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like BortimusPrime's post:
JackinMelbourne, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Tytalus, Latan
Gimlet Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their Argument by Train Loon
Well he was a white male with the last name Christian and it was the first day of Ramadan. We just had a lot of news on peaceful Muslims blowing up little girls so this is a lucky coincidence. It makes sense to focus on the anti-Muslim slurs and not the stabbings nor the dead victims. tard
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 03:13 PM by Gimlet.)
05-29-2017 03:11 PM
Kabal Away
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their Argument by Train Loon
My brain got corrupted at some point.

I always expect the word "condom[s]" to appear shortly after "holes poked."

I had to read this title twice to figure out what was going on.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
05-29-2017 04:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kabal's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Latan
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

This guy was legit insane. Schitzo. He had posts on his facebook supporting Bernie, other times hating on all politicians for not stopping illegal immigration. He campaigned for the left with violence, then switched to right wing causes with violence.

Dude just wanted an excuse to kill and fight, clearly confused, clearly mentally insane. Just look at his mugshot.

Anyone with an asymmetrical face like this:

[Image: 1405648.jpg]

Never let your guard down. Their wiring is broken.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
05-29-2017 06:31 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like Samseau's post:
Goldin Boy, Brosemite, Leonard D Neubache, DarkTriad, Yurtley, godzilla, Fortis, fokker, Matsufubu, Simeon_Strangelight, TravelerKai, Professor Fox, debeguiled, MMX2010, Gambler, DJ-Matt, Matrixdude, Nevsky, HermeticAlly, kaotic, Tytalus, Mess O., MajorStyles, MisanthropicMilieu
tomtud Offline
Pelican

The MSM is calling him a white supremacy terrorist. I noticed that they fail to put "terrorist" on the inner city gangs who actually terrorize innocent people. Is he the atypical terrorist? Is he racist, or nuts? This clown is psycho and the left and MSM continue to water down words and apply it to their narrative. Before you know it, phrases like act tough or grow up will be seen as violent, macho whatever. Crazy times we are living in.
05-29-2017 08:26 PM
godzilla Offline
Pelican

The use of the word terrorist by the media is just to get attention that there are just "muslim terrorists" but crazy white ones too. You probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning then getting killed by a white terrorist. Even muslim terrorism becomes a small problem when you compare it against a whole other host of problems

http://www.businessinsider.com/death-ris...nts-2017-1
05-29-2017 09:26 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like godzilla's post:
Delta, Simeon_Strangelight
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I thought the whole point of the word "terrorism" was related to the Koran?

Its stupid to call this white looptyloo or black lives matter "terrorists" as it detracts from the actual meaning. I think if you are following the "we will terrorize the infidels" parts of the Koran then you are a terrorist.

I used to think people threw "terrorist" around so much was so they could apply patriot act type of laws to people like this guy. Now I think its just because these lefty types are stupid.

Aloha!
05-29-2017 09:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kona's post:
Sidney Crosby
stugatz Offline
Kingfisher

You do NOT engage these people. I thought this was just common sense. And these two tried to reason with him, too...

There's a particularly insane, (and definitely homeless) black woman who hangs around the universities in my area, and screams obscenities at any white male college student unlucky enough to get within five feet of her. She's someone who should have been in a mental institution half a decade ago, and has likely just been in and out of jail during her whole adult life. What's going to stop someone like this from trying to push you into the path of a bus, or mace you and fuck your face up while you're helpless?
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 10:52 PM by stugatz.)
05-29-2017 10:24 PM
Delta Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their Argument by Train
(05-29-2017 02:30 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their

So far so good.

(05-29-2017 02:30 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  Argument

Uh... not quite.
05-29-2017 10:43 PM
Atlanta Man Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I would have intervened in this situation, the only difference is I have a CCW-I would have killed this piece of shit. He killed a Marine(father of 4) and a young college graduate, fuck him he is a piece of shit.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....
05-30-2017 12:05 AM
[-] The following 20 users Like Atlanta Man's post:
Htownanddown, Agastya, Fortis, Samseau, Matsufubu, spokepoker, TravelerKai, thebassist, C-Note, YoungBlade, Buck Wild, 911, MMX2010, DJ-Matt, Matrixdude, AneroidOcean, Nevsky, kaotic, Leonard D Neubache, Tytalus
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

(05-29-2017 10:43 PM)Delta Wrote:  
(05-29-2017 02:30 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland Get Holes Poked In Their

So far so good.

(05-29-2017 02:30 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  Argument

Uh... not quite.

Well, they were in an argument and they got holes poked in them.
05-30-2017 12:26 AM
SamuelBRoberts Offline
Crow
Gold Member

It feels like there should be a type of bird called a Train Loon.
05-30-2017 12:30 AM
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

(05-30-2017 12:30 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  It feels like there should be a type of bird called a Train Loon.

[Image: 84608974.jpg]
2 male Train Loons in their natural habitat. In this picture, the observer will note the type of mating display performed by differing breeds.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 12:51 AM by Conscious Pirate.)
05-30-2017 12:50 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Conscious Pirate's post:
SamuelBRoberts, Suits, Fortis, debeguiled, BortimusPrime
Fortis Away
Crow
Gold Member

Honestly, the title of this thread gives the wrong impression. This isn't funny and two people (1 military vet and one college student) are dead over this. I suggest this thread's name be changed.

It's not like these two guys were baiting this psycho on. He was screaming at some girls on the train, got mad when someone told him to back off and pulled a knife. Trying to tell a clearly unstable guy he needs to get the fuck out isn't really white knight behavior in my book since he poses a danger to everyone in the vicinity and not just the two girls he was supposedly shouting at.

Disgusting. I hope they bury this guy.

I am also confused as to why this dude wasn't institutionalised years ago. He was clearly fucking insane. He was shot in the face at 20 while running from the police and had a history of petty criminality. I won't get into the race stuff, but he was clearly a danger to everyone around him and deeply anti-social.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
05-30-2017 01:09 AM
[-] The following 20 users Like Fortis's post:
2Wycked, Samseau, Matsufubu, spokepoker, TravelerKai, Crisp, C-Note, BoiBoi, Buck Wild, debeguiled, Atlanta Man, Cyr, Gambler, MMX2010, Dream Medicine, DJ-Matt, Nevsky, Delta, Tytalus, xmlenigma
The Catalyst Online
Pelican

Ignore the haters OP. I found the thread title funny.
05-30-2017 01:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Catalyst's post:
BortimusPrime
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

(05-29-2017 10:24 PM)stugatz Wrote:  There's a particularly insane, (and definitely homeless) black woman who hangs around the universities in my area, and screams obscenities at any white male college student unlucky enough to get within five feet of her. She's someone who should have been in a mental institution half a decade ago, and has likely just been in and out of jail during her whole adult life.

She's clearly the head of liberal arts aiming for tenure, and on this basis she's a shoe-in.
05-30-2017 02:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matsufubu's post:
stugatz
2Wycked Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Re:
I agree with Fortis. People are dead. This isn't the time for jokes or wordplay. Thread title is in poor taste.

Old Chinese Man Wrote:  why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
05-30-2017 02:30 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like 2Wycked's post:
Fortis, TravelerKai, Buck Wild, debeguiled, Atlanta Man, Cyr, Gambler, DJ-Matt
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

This guy deserves the death penalty
05-30-2017 02:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigOlBitties's post:
TravelerKai
britchard Offline
Pelican

Cernovich called for the death penalty for this guy, and frankly I agree. Hang him (in public preferably).
05-30-2017 02:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes britchard's post:
TravelerKai
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

(05-29-2017 09:54 PM)Kona Wrote:  I thought the whole point of the word "terrorism" was related to the Koran?

Its stupid to call this white looptyloo or black lives matter "terrorists" as it detracts from the actual meaning. I think if you are following the "we will terrorize the infidels" parts of the Koran then you are a terrorist.

I used to think people threw "terrorist" around so much was so they could apply patriot act type of laws to people like this guy. Now I think its just because these lefty types are stupid.

Aloha!

That guy was not a terrorist. What kind of ideology was he supporting and acting on behalf of?

He was a Bernie supporter who was also against illegal immigration - great. And he acted on killing guys who tried to shut him up in public transport.

Yeah - they use the term terrorist in order to brush up their stats on White Christian "terrorists" and make it appear less bad the next time an ISIS supporter screams Allahu Akbar and kills a few infidels with a knife or axe in the name of Allah. Because those 2 incidences are completely identical of course!

Also - there can be far right and far left terrorists, but they are motivated by a specific ideology that is clear. This guy was just plain mad and the men made the error of trying to appease a man who obviously can pull a knife or gun on them any second. In Europe you would have to take a knife into consideration - in the US you must also be ready to defend yourself against a gun-owner. The best choice of action would have been to watch him and only intervene as he would become physical and also silently alert the cops so that they can pick him up later.
05-30-2017 03:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Samseau, fokker
C-Note Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Looks like the lesson here is less about politics and more about self-defense. You have to have a plan on how you're going to deal with a situation like this in which you're suddenly facing a violent, insane person wielding a knife with murderous intent.
05-30-2017 08:42 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like C-Note's post:
Fortis, debeguiled
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland
It used to be that guys would automatically step in like this if a woman was in distress.

Don't know about all of you, but whenever I encounter situations that might go sideways, the last thing I do is rush in anymore since you have no idea how the woman will spin it, and you may end up the guy in handcuffs.

This is what the modern empowered woman doesn't get, that by constantly questioning anything a man does, it alienates men from her, and makes them wary.

I try to put myself in these guys place, and honestly have to say I don't know what I would have done.

Even now, no matter how many piercings and blubber rolls a woman has, my first instinct is to rush over and make sure she isn't attacked or abused, and yet, at the same time, my sense of fairness and self preservation makes me stop and assess the situation. It is during that pause while I formulate costs and benefits as well as what sort of a woman I am dealing with, that a woman could easily get herself killed.

And it is all women's fault. The only way for them to get male respect back is to give it first, freely, and over a long period of time, until men trust them again, because I for one don't trust them at all.

It is an insanely uncomfortable situation to be in, and yet I don't blame myself or any other man for being wary about coming to the aid of a strange woman on the street.

Just the other day, I was walking in an industrial area of town, just a block or two off of a leafy little neighborhood, but still, sketchy as hell, the place where aggressive homeless dudes fill alleys with trash, and caravans of vans filled with tweakers post up, act up, and fill the streets with more and more garbage until they are asked to leave, finally, by the patient tolerant, and now guilt ridden liberal neighbors.

I can walk here because I don't go down an alley if there is someone acting weird down it, and I cross the street long before I get to the tweaker van. If they are putting on a pageant in the street, I go to the next street. If it is the day the free needle van shows up, I make a detour. Simple basic situational awareness, and I don't have problems.

So, I am walking down this street, and there is a scraggly, but muscular dude, shirtless, who seems to be totally out of it, careening back and forth across the street, knocking down traffic cones and apparently in his own world. Basically a "this street closed" sign in the flesh.

I don't go down the next street, know why? Because there is big fat woman, walking her dog down the sidewalk, just next to the tweaker van caravan. Of course the tweaker sees her, they key in on motion, and of course he makes a beeline to her, and he starts trying to engage with her dog, which has a frisbee in its mouth and it growls at him, and of course he ignores this, yelling, "Dog's love me! Dogs never hurt me. Not like people! People hurt me."

So there is this bitch, not breaking stride, not turning back, not even cowering a little. It is her neighborhood, I suppose, and she won't let hate win, and she has a right to walk wherever she wants, and she is taking back the late mid morning.

The guy is making swooping flybys, challenging the now snarling dog, trying to take its frisbee, mad at the woman for telling him to leave her alone, mad at the dog because it doesn't realize that it is supposed to love him unconditionally, and he is off flying in a world of his own, disconnected from others as if they were stones and pebbles.

And then there is me, hanging back, watching, assessing, thinking, fuck, this guy is out of control, I should go down there, then, fuck this bitch, why is she here? Why is she challenging a scary impaired dude? And what about me? There is no guarantee that another man showing up, no matter what he said or did, wouldn't just make the situation worse.

And then I am remembering all the stories of the superhuman strength and the feeling-no-painness of people on some drug or other, and I am asking myself, why the fuck is this bitch putting me in this position? If I did bail her out, she might chew me out, saying men always think woman can't handle themselves.

I hear her talking to the guy, using that phony, self righteous stern mommy/therapist voice, telling the guy, "You're being very aggressive."

You think, lady? Excellent summation. Here you are vulnerable, alone as far as you know (she never saw me), and some guy is making test runs at you like a coyote checking out its prey, and you are throwing accusations at him. Good thinking. Nothing calms a person down like accusing them of something.

Well, you get the point. If he was going to attack her, he would have long before I got there. I was stuck in between two equally valid perspectives.

1. Save the woman.

2. Don't get involved in other people's reckless business.

It's just not automatic anymore, that's what women don't understand. The whole situation was her own fault. She shouldn't have been walking where she was walking, and acting like she was acting. The whole idea that she might take some basic precautions to look after her own safety, well, what do you think she would have said if I gave her a little lecture along those lines? You know it. I'm blaming the victim of course.

I really don't like this state of affairs. I am uncomfortable with it, and I wish things were like they used to be, where men came to the aid of women without hesitating. At the same time, the Red Pill is slowly supplanting my deepest drives, and sometimes, the bitch is just going to be on her own.

So, nothing happened. Tweaker did a few awkward pirouettes, bashed into a garbage can, almost fell over when the trash did, repeated a few times, staring at the woman, that "People are the ones that hurt me, it's the people!"

Jesus. It was like something out of the movie, where the villain is trying to work himself up into a righteous lather before he kills someone. He lurched down an alley and was gone.

The woman walked on oblivious. Probably told her friends later that the dude was lucky he didn't try anything, because she once went to a class where she poked at a guy with a big pumpkin head.

That is what kills me. The obliviousness. "You're being very aggressive." Give me a break.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 11:39 AM by debeguiled.)
05-30-2017 11:35 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like debeguiled's post:
BortimusPrime, Matsufubu, king bast, Fortis, Tytalus, Paracelsus, Buck Wild, Simeon_Strangelight, SirTimothy, xmlenigma, Mister Fingers
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

(05-30-2017 08:42 AM)C-Note Wrote:  Looks like the lesson here is less about politics and more about self-defense. You have to have a plan on how you're going to deal with a situation like this in which you're suddenly facing a violent, insane person wielding a knife with murderous intent.

Pretty much. The media is spinning it like the race angle is the most salient point, but this guy could have been stomping around raving about clowns trying to control his thoughts through his teeth with the same end result if anyone approached him.

Honestly people in general understand this, which is why I strongly suspect virtue signaling partially motivated their decision to engage the guy. Quietly calling the police and watching the guy only to intervene if he actually became violent would be far more pragmatic if less "heroic".
05-30-2017 11:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BortimusPrime's post:
debeguiled
Kabal Away
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Anti-Racist White Knights in Portland
(05-30-2017 11:35 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  It used to be that guys would automatically step in like this if a woman was in distress.

Don't know about all of you, but whenever I encounter situations that might go sideways, the last thing I do is rush in anymore since you have no idea how the woman will spin it, and you may end up the guy in handcuffs.

Yeah, no fucking way would I intervene between a crazy person yelling and two women I don't know, especially if the two women are from a negative value-add populace like Muslim Arabs.

In general, if the girls/women are not family and I'm not fucking them or about to fuck them, they're on their own.

It reminds me of the old joke about stumbling upon your ex-girlfriend getting beaten-up 9 on 1 and then stepping in.*

"Dude, I was on the train today. Some crazy guy was yelling slurs at two Muslim women, so I helped out."
"Wow--then what happened?"
"We roasted the shit out of those two bacon-hating terrorist-breeders until they got off at the next stop!"

*She didn't stand a chance against the 10 of us!

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
05-30-2017 05:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kabal's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Simeon_Strangelight, Dalaran1991
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Living out in the sticks is nice. No crazies out here except for the mutant forest cannibals, and if you stay away from the old copper mines you don't have to worry.

But if I were in the city and faced with a situation like this? Fairly simple. You place yourself behind the lunatic and the object of their rage, calmly and quietly. You take a hold of something to steady yourself like a hand rail. You watch with your eyes. Not with your head.

And after they do something physically harmful, not before, you come at them from behind and put them out with the fury of a thousand suns.

Exceptions:

1) Cunts with obviously cuntatiousness about them shall fend for themselves.
2) Children of any persuasion shall not be made to suffer the depredations of the savage or the lunatic.

Consequences be damned.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 07:34 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
05-30-2017 07:33 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Fortis, Paracelsus, debeguiled, YoungBlade