I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son
numanist Offline
Banned

Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son
Quote:Rumors that Bill Clinton once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son.

Danney Williams started a Facebook page in December, under the new name Danney Williams-Clinton, with the apparent intention of grabbing the Clintons' attention.

The claims that Danney is the former president's love child aren't new, but they haven't exactly been put to rest either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4keDlOWV9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-him.html

I definitely spot an uncanny resemblance. I wonder if Bill will ever submit to a paternity test.

[Image: 390EC35900000578-3819671-image-a-11_1475502554412.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 09:39 AM by numanist.)
06-21-2017 09:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son
(06-21-2017 09:38 AM)numanist Wrote:  
Quote:Rumors that Bill Clinton once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son.

Danney Williams started a Facebook page in December, under the new name Danney Williams-Clinton, with the apparent intention of grabbing the Clintons' attention.

The claims that Danney is the former president's love child aren't new, but they haven't exactly been put to rest either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4keDlOWV9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-him.html

I definitely spot an uncanny resemblance. I wonder if Bill will ever submit to a paternity test.

[Image: 390EC35900000578-3819671-image-a-11_1475502554412.jpg]

If true then Monica's blue dress is worth a lot of money to this guy.
Id also bet that if true this guy is going to die in a mysterious car crash

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
06-21-2017 09:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapayaTapper's post:
Off The Reservation
redpillage Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Popcorn5

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
06-21-2017 10:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like redpillage's post:
Latan, blaw40
Tytalus Offline
Pelican

With DNA tests these days it is a non issue right?
06-21-2017 11:45 PM
mickeyd Offline
Banned

pretty sure this was thoroughly covered in the election threads last year. Bill Clinton wont address it whatsoever so it will stay as a wild claim unless someone can pluck a hair off his head.
06-21-2017 11:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like mickeyd's post:
DamienCasanova, spokepoker
AneroidOcean Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(06-21-2017 11:59 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  pretty sure this was thoroughly covered in the election threads last year. Bill Clinton wont address it whatsoever so it will stay as a wild claim unless someone can pluck a hair off his head.

DUPE:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57811.html
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-48360...pid1421906

I hope this guy gets to see DNA evidence supporting or denying the claim so that he can make a decision and get on with the rest of his life.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"
06-22-2017 12:21 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like AneroidOcean's post:
Kabal, spokepoker
Kabal Away
Pelican
Gold Member

(06-22-2017 12:21 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  
(06-21-2017 11:59 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  pretty sure this was thoroughly covered in the election threads last year. Bill Clinton wont address it whatsoever so it will stay as a wild claim unless someone can pluck a hair off his head.

DUPE:

I hope this guy gets to see DNA evidence supporting or denying the claim so that he can make a decision and get on with the rest of his life.

Yes, this has been discussed many a times on this forum, and I can even remember this supermarket-tabloid-story from when I was a toddler/small child in line at the supermarket with my mother, next to the headlines about alien corpses in Area 51 and pictures of Bigfoot (I remain cautiously optimistic on those fronts though...).

I personally think the young man does resemble Bill in some respects, but preliminary tests have suggested a "no-match," and ex-ante notions of self-selection bias and familiarity with the claims of whorish women would scream that this story is full of hot-air.

Since when are the anecdotal accounts of street prostitutes worth anything? Perhaps they're even negatively correlated with the truth.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
06-22-2017 12:31 AM
911 Offline
Crow

(06-22-2017 12:31 AM)Kabal Wrote:  
(06-22-2017 12:21 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

DUPE:

Yes, this has been discussed many a times on this forum, and I can even remember this supermarket-tabloid-story from when I was a toddler/small child in line at the supermarket with my mother, next to the headlines about alien corpses in Area 51 and pictures of Bigfoot (I remain cautiously optimistic on those fronts though...).

I personally think the young man does resemble Bill in some respects, but preliminary tests have suggested a "no-match," and ex-ante notions of self-selection bias and familiarity with the claims of whorish women would scream that this story is full of hot-air.

Since when are the anecdotal accounts of street prostitutes worth anything? Perhaps they're even negatively correlated with the truth.

Bigfoot and Area 51 aliens is just your way of dealing with the kind of cognitive dissonance that comes from being weened on a normie narrative that you are just not mentally able to outgrow (lulz at the "preliminary DNA tests", did you read that on Snopes?). Fact is, the notion that bigfoot exists is far less improbable than Bill Clinton being faithful to Pantsuits.

Danney's mom was not just any street prostitute, she used to live close to Slick Willie's AR gubernatorial office, and right on his daily jogging route. He sent them care packages and gifts after she gave birth to his child. She claims that she hardly had any other white clients, and no other ones in the period when Danney was conceived.

The Clintons were a very "modern" couple, and had an open marriage focused on power and serving their masters' agenda. Hillary was never into traditional family life and closed shop after she got Chelsea. Hardcore 60s feminists like her don't care for boys, one daughter is the perfect setup for them. Danney might be the only progeny of Bill there is (at least that we know of).

And while we're at it, here are pics of Chelsea with her biological father and half sister:

[Image: Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg]

[Image: 3j1v1wv09c2z.jpg]

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017 07:51 AM by 911.)
06-22-2017 07:44 AM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

At least Bill isn't completely childless. Obviously Chelsea isn't his, but he does have someone to carry his genes.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
06-22-2017 12:33 PM
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

Danny Williams/Malik Obama 2020
06-22-2017 12:38 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Disco_Volante, C-Note, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, fokker, numanist
SamuelBRoberts Offline
Crow
Gold Member

For what it's worth, Danny Williams is a fraud.

During the campaign, WeSearchr, Pax Dickenson's crowdfunding campaign, offered to pay Williams a huge sum of money to undergo a DNA test to match against Clinton's. (They had a sample from a male relative of Clinton's, which would be enough to determine if the two were genetically related.) Williams refused and stopped answering their calls.

Obviously WeSearchr didn't make a huge deal out of this, because why do Clinton any favors, but they did post this on their twitter account.
06-22-2017 12:56 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like SamuelBRoberts's post:
spokepoker, C-Note, DJ-Matt
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

This would be small stuff compared to the other things Bill was involved with during his Gubernatorial days in Arkansas.
06-22-2017 01:04 PM
PuppetMaster Offline
Robin

(06-22-2017 01:04 PM)kosko Wrote:  This would be small stuff compared to the other things Bill was involved with during his Gubernatorial days in Arkansas.

He probably has several bastards running around.
06-22-2017 01:17 PM
911 Offline
Crow

(06-22-2017 12:56 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  For what it's worth, Danny Williams is a fraud.

During the campaign, WeSearchr, Pax Dickenson's crowdfunding campaign, offered to pay Williams a huge sum of money to undergo a DNA test to match against Clinton's. (They had a sample from a male relative of Clinton's, which would be enough to determine if the two were genetically related.) Williams refused and stopped answering their calls.

Obviously WeSearchr didn't make a huge deal out of this, because why do Clinton any favors, but they did post this on their twitter account.

The reward was a measly $1,231, and there is no guarantee that the Clinton DNA is really from his relatives, or that the test would be done without tampering by Google outpost 23andme.

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/danne...t-your-dna

λ ό γ ο ς
06-22-2017 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Music Radio Stations Pull 'Baby Its Cold Outside' Over "Rape Song" Claims chrisblackbeard 65 7,440 10-29-2019 11:43 AM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  The Hillary Clinton thread Asnluver 6,072 2,317,357 10-27-2019 07:57 PM
Last Post: scotian
  American woman kills teen boy with car, claims "Diplomatic Immunity" jeffreyjerpp 37 4,039 10-10-2019 01:39 PM
Last Post: RIslander