Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Finding your passion
Yang_Wang Offline
Male Feminist

Finding your passion
This is my first thread, and I wasn't entirely certain if this belonged in the Lifestyle forum, or here, because this is only sort of an Inner Game question.

There are several common themes between gurus of Game. The most elusive one for me is finding your passion, purpose, mission - something that you pursue with enthusiasm and without remorse, from which you can derive your Vibe. I've never even been entirely certain what people mean when they talk about their "passion in life".

So... how do I find it? What does it feel like? Does it already exist, or do I have to create that passion, the way I would create a connection with a woman (I haven't successfully done that, either)?

Even one of those questions probably has a really involved answer, and I just tossed a bunch at all of you.

Thanks, RvF.
08-12-2017 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meeting girls without GF finding out TeddyWestside 6 4,030 04-10-2017 05:07 AM
Last Post: LeoneVolpe
Question What activities to do in a relationship, and is not having passion normal? raydallas 7 2,485 03-03-2015 08:54 AM
Last Post: Guitarman
  Currently finding myself in a unique situation, help me brothers! Atticus829 13 3,675 12-10-2014 06:07 PM
Last Post: redpillage