Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Which countries are easier for absolute beginners?
delfunky Offline
Banned

Which countries are easier for absolute beginners?
Guys, I am not so muscular and I am brown.. I have been living in Poland for 1,5 year.. but my dating scene is absolute shit.. girls are suspicious of foreigners and they usually avoid and are reluctant to dance with you in clubs.. and even if they do.. they just dance with you for the time being.. and its quite hard to score girl in clubs etc.. though I have not approached girls other than from that.. So, I would like to know which countries do you think, its easier.. ? on the internet and changing my location of Badoo.. account.. I have found there are so many matches for my account in Philippines, Indonesia and African countries, particularly Cameroon and Kenya.. but in Poland I get none.. which its not that I am too ugly.. its just girls being wary of foreigners.. so any ideas regarding easiness of girls in terms of banging etc?
09-13-2017 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Drix Online
Recovering Beta

RE: Which countries are easier for absolute beginners?
Kid, use the search function. Anyways, many people asked the same question, so you have this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58936.html

One more thing, Did you maximize your look? How many daygame approaches do you do per week? Have you ever tried some social circle game? Did you invest to improve your game? How many members have you met to help you? What are your strong points?weak parts?

At the beginning, game is really hard.

Peru Master Thread
Spanish Thread
South Peru
My New Life
09-13-2017 11:45 AM
Cobra Online
True Player
Gold Member

Please don't be the IRT...
Please don't be the IRT...
Please don't be the IRT.

Check out my weekly podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr

Accounting Career Data Sheet | A Newbie's Guide to Navigating the Corporate Finance Environment - Part I / Part II | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
09-13-2017 12:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Cobra's post:
Transsimian, Haly08, kaotic
robreke Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(09-13-2017 10:27 AM)delfunky Wrote:  Guys, I am not so muscular and I am brown.. I have been living in Poland for 1,5 year.. but my dating scene is absolute shit.. girls are suspicious of foreigners and they usually avoid and are reluctant to dance with you in clubs.. and even if they do.. they just dance with you for the time being.. and its quite hard to score girl in clubs etc.. though I have not approached girls other than from that.. So, I would like to know which countries do you think, its easier.. ? on the internet and changing my location of Badoo.. account.. I have found there are so many matches for my account in Philippines, Indonesia and African countries, particularly Cameroon and Kenya.. but in Poland I get none.. which its not that I am too ugly.. its just girls being wary of foreigners.. so any ideas regarding easiness of girls in terms of banging etc?

Can you go to a country where you look like everyone else? Maybe that'll help.

One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.
09-13-2017 12:29 PM
delfunky Offline
Banned

If you can't contribute any related to post but only criticism then kindly buzz off. I have had enough of you alpha cocky males
(09-13-2017 11:45 AM)Drix Wrote:  Kid, use the search function. Anyways, many people asked the same question, so you have this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58936.html

One more thing, Did you maximize your look? How many daygame approaches do you do per week? Have you ever tried some social circle game? Did you invest to improve your game? How many members have you met to help you? What are your strong points?weak parts?

09-13-2017 12:34 PM
Haly08 Offline
Game Denialist

^^^^^^
Tick Tick Tick Big Grin
09-13-2017 01:34 PM
TigerTim Offline
Recovering Beta

What the heck . So many apparently "brown" dudes opening threads in the last days. Is there a brown armada wanting to get coached to get east/north euro pussy?
09-13-2017 03:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerTim's post:
elRey
scrambled Offline
Wingman

As Roosh said, go to where you don't look like the local jokels. (Cue the IRT to take the next plane to Bucharest and complain that he is mistaken for Gypsies).
09-15-2017 09:57 AM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-13-2017 03:40 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  What the heck . So many apparently "brown" dudes opening threads in the last days. Is there a brown armada wanting to get coached to get east/north euro pussy?

Shit I need to corner the market and teach these brown brothers of mine !

I could make a fuck ton of rupees.

"Go be fat on someone else's time" - Henry Rollins

"i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti" (there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists)

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.
09-15-2017 12:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like kaotic's post:
debeguiled, elRey, Cobra
Shimmy Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-13-2017 11:45 AM)Drix Wrote:  Kid, use the search function. Anyways, many people asked the same question, so you have this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58936.html

I hear Peru is easy, I have a feeling Drix may be willing to change places with you.
09-15-2017 01:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shimmy's post:
Drix
scrambled Offline
Wingman

Peru is easy for blondes
09-15-2017 01:06 PM
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Recovering Beta

Philippines, Philippines, Philippines.
09-15-2017 08:26 PM
Marcus187 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Indian dudes are so brainwashed into thinking that white women are the best of the best. It's a scam and most guys on here know that. You should fix your mindset and stop worshipping white women, because the majority of them aren't worth that.

As long as you don't look African, Middle Eastern or Muslim, you won't get rejected because of your race, ethnicity or religion. Indians get rejected because they don't know how to dress and behave, which is a lack of game.
09-16-2017 11:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marcus187's post:
Stuntman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts Global Entry 1,305 329,073 11-04-2017 11:35 PM
Last Post: Global Entry
  Travel Safety for Beginners Vet-Boy 9 2,948 02-04-2017 03:24 PM
Last Post: samsamsam
Smile Why are DEFCOCK II countries harder than DEFCOCK III countries? Jesus Christ 5 4,952 12-05-2015 05:04 AM
Last Post: Jesus Christ