Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Super Cheap AirAsia Flights March to November, 2018
John Michael Kane Offline
International Playboy

Super Cheap AirAsia Flights March to November, 2018
https://slickdeals.net/f/10554596-air-as...ember-2018

Quote:Air Asia is having their Big Sale with Roundtrip Flights from $11 and One-Way Flights from $4. Book by September 17 for travel March to November, 2018. Thanks DennisJKing

Note, they fly to many destinations within Asia. Best rates are for flights originating from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Penang, Johor Bahru, Alor Setar, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Labuan, Langkawi, & More

To:
Jakarta, Bali, Singapore, Yangon ,Bangkok, Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Delhi, Mumbai, Honolulu, & More

Never flown with them, but the price seems right for any of you gentlemen who want to fly in that part of the world next year.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
09-13-2017 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Super Cheap AirAsia Flights March to November, 2018
Their regular fares are already ridiculously cheap. I've flown from Beijing to KL for $100.

"I'm guilty of this and have actually went really deep and revealed my deepest darkest dark triad type thoughts to a girl before."

"I had this weird realization that my game may have been so tight that the chick stole my phone to get my number without her boyfriend knowing...."

-SteezeySteve, elite forum super-player and dark triad lord
09-13-2017 09:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Suits's post:
John Michael Kane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Las Vegas on the Cheap HenrySprinkler 212 46,606 Today 02:27 AM
Last Post: iflashpacker
  Fort Worth, Texas Data Sheet November 2013 Update (Greater Tarrant County) Brosemite 14 19,572 09-02-2017 07:50 PM
Last Post: Brosemite
  US cities Best to live for cheap and game! FLGuy1988 11 3,284 08-31-2017 04:08 AM
Last Post: This Is Trouble