Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Roosh V is a fookin legend
Steve McQueen Offline
Chubby Chaser

Roosh V is a fookin legend
I wish l lived in a world where Roosh was given his due, the podcasts, the books, the man, love ya Roosh, please don't ban me for drunken shit posting. Roosh me l say, and so say we all!

He who dares wins - Del Boy
10-11-2017 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Steve McQueen's post:
Samseau, fokker, Fortis, Leonard D Neubache, DamienCasanova, DrCotard, njimko22, Roosh, ScrapperTL, Emancipator, 911, Nevsky, YoungBlade, Matrixdude, Gopnik
debeguiled Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Roosh V is a fookin legend
I thought Irishmen had high alcohol tolerance.

“I’m up here like a god and you’re down there in the dark like pigs in an Essex ditch.”

Stewart Lee, comedian
10-11-2017 05:55 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like debeguiled's post:
kaotic, Mr. D, h3ltrsk3ltr, Irish, Icarus, CJ_W, Leonard D Neubache, Steve McQueen, [email protected], DJ-Matt, Easy_C, el mechanico, Jetset, Emancipator, Nevsky
The Catalyst Online
Chubby Chaser

10-11-2017 05:55 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like The Catalyst's post:
Buck Wild, Suits, DamienCasanova, Steve McQueen, DJ-Matt
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I want to rep him for this thread, but I also know I shouldn't.

I'm the King of Beijing!
10-11-2017 06:17 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Suits's post:
Atlanta Man, h3ltrsk3ltr, Space Cowboy, trian1, Fortis, CJ_W, Steve McQueen, [email protected], DJ-Matt, ScrapperTL, Emancipator, Nevsky
Transsimian Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(10-11-2017 06:17 PM)Suits Wrote:  I want to rep him for this thread, but I also know I shouldn't.

Wait for Roosh to rep him for this thread first.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
10-11-2017 06:44 PM
Spaniard88 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(10-11-2017 05:43 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  Roosh me l say, and so say we all!

You want to get Rooshed?

Laugh2
10-11-2017 06:48 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Spaniard88's post:
Fortis, Tex Cruise, debeguiled, Gopnik
Johnnyvee Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-11-2017 05:43 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  I wish l lived in a world where Roosh was given his due, the podcasts, the books, the man, love ya Roosh, please don't ban me for drunken shit posting. Roosh me l say, and so say we all!

One of these should be worthy of a Nobel prize one day.

10-11-2017 06:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnnyvee's post:
DrCotard
speculator Offline
Recovering Beta

Without exaggeration this forum is the most influential think tank for common folks. It should be archived and preserved for future generations.
10-11-2017 06:54 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like speculator's post:
Aurini, Jungle, John Michael Kane, amity, Leonard D Neubache, Steve McQueen, DJ-Matt, Vacancier Permanent, njimko22, Buck Wild, Johnnyvee, ScrapperTL, Emancipator, 911, Nevsky, Matrixdude, Gopnik
CynicalContrarian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

So..., in relation to this specific thread. We're not quite ready to stand by our analysis...?
10-11-2017 06:55 PM
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I am.

I'm the King of Beijing!
10-11-2017 11:13 PM
Irish Online
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(10-11-2017 05:55 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  I thought Irishmen had high alcohol tolerance.

Some of us still do... Rolleyes

Irish
My half arsed blog Irish Does Asia
IrishDoesTwitter
My podcast on Jakarta & SE Asia with Kyle Trouble at DatingAbroad.net part 1 & part 2

Datasheets:
Jakarta, Indonesia
Bali, Indonesia
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
10-11-2017 11:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Irish's post:
Enigma, Samseau, Sooth, amity, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, Nevsky
Steve McQueen Offline
Chubby Chaser

Oh bloody hell, l knew l did something stupid last night, l stand by my drunken musings all the same

10-12-2017 02:53 AM
[-] The following 20 users Like Steve McQueen's post:
Renton1875, Sooth, Prufrock, CJ_W, amity, [email protected], DrCotard, DJ-Matt, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, Enigma, ScrapperTL, Emancipator, Spaniard88, Matsufubu, Nevsky, MOVSM, CynicalContrarian, Irenicus, The Man w/ the Golden Gun
Renton1875 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(10-11-2017 05:55 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  I thought Irishmen had high alcohol tolerance.

48 hours since the Irish beat the Welsh.

Me think he on a bender.

Sláinte Steve, I agree.
10-12-2017 02:55 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Renton1875's post:
Irish, amity, Steve McQueen, debeguiled, rebelcounty2016, 911, Nevsky, Gopnik
Hypno Offline
True Player

(10-11-2017 06:49 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 05:43 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  I wish l lived in a world where Roosh was given his due, the podcasts, the books, the man, love ya Roosh, please don't ban me for drunken shit posting. Roosh me l say, and so say we all!

Not a Nobel, but rather a Pull-itzer.
10-12-2017 04:15 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Hypno's post:
balybary, Leonard D Neubache, TrifeLife, Steve McQueen, njimko22, Johnnyvee, Akwesi, Emancipator, Tactician, Nevsky
Cumlluminates Offline
Recovering Beta

(10-11-2017 06:54 PM)speculator Wrote:  Without exaggeration this forum is the most influential think tank for common folks. It should be archived and preserved for future generations.

Sometimes I fear that in the future if feminists get their way they will get web hosts/servers to no longer offer services to sites like this one, if they simply deem them inappropriate by the accepted societal standards. You know we must protect the little ladies at all costs. Confused

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
10-12-2017 10:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cumlluminates's post:
Steve McQueen
Greyman Offline
Game Denialist

You know...its telling to a degree, that whenever a regional or world event happens...

THIS is one of the first places I look to find the Truth of the situation.

Hooya for the mass aggregation of multiple eyes looking for unbiased information, from the common man.
10-12-2017 11:30 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Greyman's post:
Ski pro, Johnnyvee, Steve McQueen
armenia4ever Offline
Chubby Chaser

Isn't it "feckin"...

"Be a leader and never ever follow" That's what my father, that's what he always told me. So with those words boldly spoken, he sent me down a long and hard road.

My site and my journey into marriage and fatherhood.

Deus Vult brothers.
10-12-2017 11:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes armenia4ever's post:
debeguiled
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

How many of us by the way would love to see Roosh enter official, elected, political life? The right moment for it is now (or next year?), the world (energized by D. Trump's victory) longs for a global Conservative, anti-SJW revolution, and obviously Roosh has his place in this cause.

Roosh elected to a public office, would not only please me as a well-deserved reward for his time, talent and work, but also considering the level of pain and triggering it would inflict on fat whales, lesbians and other Leftists... Twitter would go mad!
10-12-2017 12:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
Steve McQueen
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

(10-12-2017 12:45 PM)Going strong Wrote:  How many of us by the way would love to see Roosh enter official, elected, political life? The right moment for it is now (or next year?), the world (energized by D. Trump's victory) longs for a global Conservative, anti-SJW revolution, and obviously Roosh has his place in this cause.

Roosh elected to a public office, would not only please me as a well-deserved reward for his time, talent and work, but also considering the level of pain and triggering it would inflict on fat whales, lesbians and other Leftists... Twitter would go mad!

I rather be the idea man behind the man, so that I could still maintain my easy European lifestyle. If there is a Republican President in 15 years from now, though, I guarantee that he used my game advice (and others in the manosphere) to get laid. I can confirm that the US government is stacked with fans of mine, and some have very prominent positions. But I don't advise them directly in any capacity.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-12-2017 12:55 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Roosh's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, [email protected], Going strong, DrCotard, Enigma, DJ-Matt, Samseau, Emancipator, Matsufubu, 911, Tactician, Steve McQueen, Nevsky, fokker, Matrixdude, Gopnik
Nonpareil Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

10-12-2017 01:04 PM
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(10-12-2017 12:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 12:45 PM)Going strong Wrote:  How many of us by the way would love to see Roosh enter official, elected, political life? The right moment for it is now (or next year?), the world (energized by D. Trump's victory) longs for a global Conservative, anti-SJW revolution, and obviously Roosh has his place in this cause.

I rather be the idea man behind the man, so that I could still maintain my easy European lifestyle. If there is a Republican President in 15 years from now, though, I guarantee that he used my game advice (and others in the manosphere) to get laid. I can confirm that the US government is stacked with fans of mine, and some have very prominent positions. But I don't advise them directly in any capacity.

I agree, you probably are more influential as "the idea man behind the man (or men)" or, as "(one of) the idea men behind Conservative men in general".

But one thing: I think that influential (for good causes) men, men who fight a powerful and crooked Establishment, deserve at some point a reward.

That is why at some point (towards the end of God-Emperor's second mandate?), I would love to see either someone from President Trump team, or some Conservative billionaire, give you some "concrete reward": an official research mission, a funding?...

I mean, passion (for the good fight and cause) does not really need monetary rewards, but, it wouldn't hurt either, generally speaking here.

Time has come for a Conservative anti-Soros billionaire to take action and reveal himself, and start funding Conservative, anti-SJW sites and activists.

(For example and anecdotally, I myself had a Conservative web forum, in French (forumb**d), and I had to close it down, because of the cost of fighting legal actions against the site, brought forth by a bunch of Alt-Leftists - and little funding)

So my point is, Conservative leaders of opinion like Roosh, deserve to get financial help from the Conservative billionaires who are beginning to enter, openly (but somewhat timidly still), the fight. (Mind you, many of these are, or so I heard, Jewish men, so, it might say complicate a little bit the situation)

(Granted, to get financial help, one would have to organize the right legal structure, maybe declare itself a NGO or some kind of public-good entity, but this is another, technical problem)
10-12-2017 01:29 PM
Johnnyvee Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-12-2017 04:15 AM)Hypno Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 06:49 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Not a Nobel, but rather a Pull-itzer.

Those only go media professionals, not lay-men.
10-12-2017 02:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnnyvee's post:
Steve McQueen
Steve McQueen Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-12-2017 11:45 AM)armenia4ever Wrote:  Isn't it "feckin"...

You are correct sir, but I thought it would not be understood to my American friends

10-12-2017 08:47 PM
Steve McQueen Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-11-2017 06:48 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 05:43 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  Roosh me l say, and so say we all!

You want to get Rooshed?

Laugh2

Ha ha, what I meant was something along the lines of this.....

10-12-2017 08:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Arnold Schwarzenegger - A true legend! Teedub 93 39,184 04-13-2018 09:34 AM
Last Post: Cr33pin
  Olympic legend Vitaly Scherbo accused of rape by Tatiana Gutsu...26 years later. Rocha 2 2,211 10-31-2017 10:03 PM
Last Post: Kid Twist
  Date rape drugings proved to be urban legend TheBoom 7 3,263 09-20-2016 08:18 AM
Last Post: TheBoom