My New Book Game Is Finally Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

The difference location makes
Cambodian Creamsicle Offline
Banned

The difference location makes
Being back in Canada now after being on the road for three years, it's really crazy to see how much location matters when picking up girls. Some examples:

- chatting with a 34 year Russian from Tinder that can't seem to find the time to meet. In Moscow she wouldn't even be on my radar, but if she was she'd be eager meet / bone.

- Met up with a 25 year old Nigerian that turned out to be a strident feminist. Again, if I was in Africa she wouldn't even be on my radar, but here in Canada she feels like she has the higher value and is entitled to the best men. In Kenya I could simply order sexy 18-24 year olds to my place off Tinder.

- Went out with a typical Filipino 6. A chick in Manila I would just order to my room off Tinder. Here she gets uppity about me trying to escalate.

See a lot of black guy white girl couples (thanks to North American pop culture) which I rarely saw outside of the West. White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

Guys are timid to make moves for a rightful fear of being ostracized. There's an underlying sense that the women hold all the cards whereas in Eastern Europe it was the reverse.
10-11-2017 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 19 users Like Cambodian Creamsicle's post:
BallsDeep, Jungle, Buakaw, Handsome Creepy Eel, Australia Sucks, Gopnik, debeguiled, DrCotard, zintuff, njimko22, Going strong, Traktor, nomadbrah, ZAMSKI, eck, StepUp, Seth_Rose, Conquerer7, sonderho
Spaniard88 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The difference location makes
If you start feeling down in a few more days or weeks as the full extent of the shit sandwich you've returned to becomes clear, this might help:

Returning from abroad with PSAD: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-46927.html

Grouphug
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 07:05 PM by Spaniard88.)
10-11-2017 07:02 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Spaniard88's post:
N°6, Handsome Creepy Eel, Australia Sucks
N°6 Offline
True Player

(10-11-2017 07:02 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  If you start feeling down in a few more days or weeks as the full extent of the shit sandwich you've returned to becomes clear, this might help:

Returning from abroad with PSAD: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-46927.html

Grouphug

That thread has made me wonder whether many men here would be MGTOW if it wasn't for a passport and aeroplane tickets.

On the other hand, the jet-setting lifestyle of PUA gurus is a combination of a passport, airline tickets funded by chumps back home and well taken photographs with the foreign destination's womenfolk.
10-12-2017 01:12 AM
Putin Closes Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Canada = Cold Weather, Cucks, and Crap Feminists. I sympathize with any guys living there. Vancouver seems like a decent option if you like Asian chicks.
10-12-2017 01:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Putin Closes's post:
Jungle
This Is Trouble Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

The question is how long it'll be before you're back on a plane...

Blog: This Is Trouble | ROK Writer

Pro Niche Site: How to Make Passive Income (use coupon "RVF" for 50% off)
10-12-2017 02:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like This Is Trouble's post:
Spaniard88, Jungle, sonderho
Banned

(10-12-2017 02:23 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  The question is how long it'll be before you're back on a plane...

ASAP but I need to top up the funds and unfortunately the economy here is shit now. Has been for 3+ years. All I can think about is being somewhere warm chasing tail. It's snowing here already.
10-12-2017 02:47 AM
The Stronger Sex Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

It's not a lack of white girl options. It's a combination of:

1) Being intimidated by white girls, Asian girls being more "boyish" and more passive at the same time.

2) Asian fetish promoted by anime.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 04:04 AM by The Stronger Sex.)
10-12-2017 04:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Stronger Sex's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, SuS
kirdiesel Offline
Alpha Male
Silver Member

(10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options.

HIGHLY doubt that.

However what you are saying about location is true. The observations can easily be seen as you said on Tinder.

My matches more than double in the Netherlands vs Germany.

Out of the 4 countries France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany, I get the least amount and worst matches in Germany

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:36 AM by kirdiesel.)
10-12-2017 06:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kirdiesel's post:
azulsombra
scrambled Offline
Wingman

(10-12-2017 04:04 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  It's not a lack of white girl options. It's a combination of:

1) Being intimidated by white girls, Asian girls being more "boyish" and more passive at the same time.

2) Asian fetish promoted by anime.

A girl told me the same thing
10-12-2017 07:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes scrambled's post:
Beyond Borders
JimBobsCooters Offline
Recovering Beta

I find in Australia that white girls believe they're at least 2 or 3 points better than they are while Asian girls tend to be far more accurate in self assessment.

As such, if you're a 7 type you're going to find it much easier to deal with a 7-8 type Asian who realises you're equal in comparison to a white girl 7 who thinks she is a 10+.

On top of that, Asian girls take better care of themselves on the whole than white girls so there is a much stronger market of average or better. Half the white girls being obese means half the white girls are off the radar for anyone but chubby chasers.
10-12-2017 08:33 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JimBobsCooters's post:
scrambled, Jungle
Gopnik Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

There's a saying that if you can't get laid at home, you won't get laid abroad, which is half BS if you ask me.

Once a guy has basic social skills + a tiny bit of game, location becomes extremely important.

I'm also back in the anglosphere and I too find myself hitting up girls from Poland or Russia who I'd barely notice in their respective countries.

I don't know much about Canada, but at least in the UK girls like to drink and get a bit crazy when they go out. ONSs are also more likely, which is not a bad change after Russia although you barely see any guys dating up like in EE.

It doesn't really bother me cause I know sooner or later I'll be back in EE.

If I were you, I'd just work on a plan to GTFO and move back to any of those better places you've mentioned.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского
Datasheets: Saint Petersburg, Minsk, Valencia, Wroclaw
10-12-2017 09:09 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Gopnik's post:
TripleG, Merengues, jselysianeagle, Australia Sucks, Spaniard88, DrCotard, Brodiaga, njimko22, Going strong, Jungle, Matrixdude, Traktor, ZAMSKI, eck, Mentavious, Conquerer7, sonderho
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Winter is coming, get your ass to a ski resort area such as Mont Tremblant, Jasper, Banff, Fernie or Whistler and you should have plenty of pussy options. Of course Canada requires more effort for often times less quality than other countries but its still fairly easy to get laid here while you stack cash for your next trip, stay positive bro!

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
10-12-2017 09:31 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
Spaniard88, debeguiled, Jungle
Stallion Offline
Recovering Beta

(10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

Not true... I'm surrounded by beautiful blonde eastern europeans eager to jump on my exotic dick... yet I still chase every korean/japanese/chinese tourist I meet.

There is something wrong with me.
10-12-2017 09:38 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Stallion's post:
Jungle, Beyond Borders
TripleG Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

@Cambodian, i agree with you however I even take it to another extreme, I DO NOT DATE western women back home (USA). I can go months without dating and just concentrate on working/working out while there and then once I am back in EU (not necessarily EE) I go back to my dating habits and enjoying life more.

So my recommendation is stop wasting time on online dating and instead build up your nest egg while in Canada so that it can fund your next trip or better yet a location independent income stream.
10-12-2017 09:58 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like TripleG's post:
Australia Sucks, Spaniard88, Going strong, Jungle, Beyond Borders
EndsExpect Offline
Wingman

(10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  Being back in Canada now after being on the road for three years, it's really crazy to see how much location matters when picking up girls. Some examples:
- chatting with a 34 year Russian from Tinder that can't seem to find the time to meet. In Moscow she wouldn't even be on my radar, but if she was she'd be eager meet / bone.
- Met up with a 25 year old Nigerian that turned out to be a strident feminist. Again, if I was in Africa she wouldn't even be on my radar, but here in Canada she feels like she has the higher value and is entitled to the best men. In Kenya I could simply order sexy 18-24 year olds to my place off Tinder.
- Went out with a typical Filipino 6. A chick in Manila I would just order to my room off Tinder. Here she gets uppity about me trying to escalate.
See a lot of black guy white girl couples (thanks to North American pop culture) which I rarely saw outside of the West. White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.
Guys are timid to make moves for a rightful fear of being ostracized. There's an underlying sense that the women hold all the cards whereas in Eastern Europe it was the reverse.

A couple points. First... Feminists have vaginas just like every other woman. Get over the bullshit, because you can fuck them twice as hard. Angel

I see tons of black guy/white girl matchups too. The vast majority are women I would consider 2's, 3's, and 4's. My sister is maybe a 3, she mostly dates black men. Sometimes you see black guys with white 7's and 8's. Those guys deserve a high five.

I never date asian girls out of a lack of options... all things equal they tend to be my first choice. I think just like the situation above... I probably go for the women asian guys don't generally like... shorter and darker. Probably their version of fat ugly white chicks.
10-12-2017 01:08 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like EndsExpect's post:
The Stronger Sex, Jungle, Beyond Borders, SuS
scrambled Offline
Wingman

(10-12-2017 08:33 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  I find in Australia that white girls believe they're at least 2 or 3 points better than they are while Asian girls tend to be far more accurate in self assessment.

As such, if you're a 7 type you're going to find it much easier to deal with a 7-8 type Asian who realises you're equal in comparison to a white girl 7 who thinks she is a 10+.

On top of that, Asian girls take better care of themselves on the whole than white girls so there is a much stronger market of average or better. Half the white girls being obese means half the white girls are off the radar for anyone but chubby chasers.

Sounds exactly like USA. They overrate themselves and underrate men.
10-12-2017 01:15 PM
The Stronger Sex Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-12-2017 01:08 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  A couple points. First... Feminists have vaginas just like every other woman. Get over the bullshit, because you can fuck them twice as hard. Angel

Quoted for truth, as they say. There are no feminists. From the waist down, they're all women.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 02:28 PM by The Stronger Sex.)
10-12-2017 02:28 PM
Banned

Feminists generally come with a snarky attitude that's really off-putting.
10-12-2017 03:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cambodian Creamsicle's post:
zintuff, njimko22
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Hang in there my friend. Soon you will be back banging some sluts in old Creamsicle style.
There is also something we should not forget, is that for many of us when abroad there is all the time in the world to game women, while back in the west, if we are making money, there is simply not the same availability to for example bang a slut in the middle of the afternoon, have a date at lunch time, or have a night out till last call on a weekday...

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 04:14 PM by Rocha.)
10-12-2017 04:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rocha's post:
Gopnik, Kid Twist
EndsExpect Offline
Wingman

(10-12-2017 02:28 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  Quoted for truth, as they say. There are no feminists. From the waist down, they're all women.

Exactly! Vaginas don't have political opinions.

(10-12-2017 03:44 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  Feminists generally come with a snarky attitude that's really off-putting.

Yeah... that snarky attitude usually destroys all the Hipster bitch boys. They get to jerk off at home while I'm banging their pink haired tattooed up hoes.

I live on the West Coast. Adjust your game to the culture around you and then it's much easier to enjoy living here.

I will say this... I like Asian girls and Vancouver is a mini paradise! I used the Momo app and google translate.
10-12-2017 04:48 PM
Banned

(10-12-2017 04:48 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 02:28 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  Quoted for truth, as they say. There are no feminists. From the waist down, they're all women.

Exactly! Vaginas don't have political opinions.

(10-12-2017 03:44 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  Feminists generally come with a snarky attitude that's really off-putting.

Yeah... that snarky attitude usually destroys all the Hipster bitch boys. They get to jerk off at home while I'm banging their pink haired tattooed up hoes.

I live on the West Coast. Adjust your game to the culture around you and then it's much easier to enjoy living here.

I will say this... I like Asian girls and Vancouver is a mini paradise! I used the Momo app and google translate.

It doesn't destroy anything but my boner. Have fun with those fat tatted up pierced up snarky hoes brah!
10-12-2017 05:01 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cambodian Creamsicle's post:
Brazilianguy, Sidney Crosby
EndsExpect Offline
Wingman

(10-12-2017 05:01 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  It doesn't destroy anything but my boner. Have fun with those fat tatted up pierced up snarky hoes brah!

If you only get interest from the fat ones then I can see why you feel the way you do. The fat ones can go eat hay with Lena Dunham.

Work the skinny hot ones. They do exist.
10-12-2017 06:34 PM
Banned

(10-12-2017 06:34 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 05:01 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  It doesn't destroy anything but my boner. Have fun with those fat tatted up pierced up snarky hoes brah!

If you only get interest from the fat ones then I can see why you feel the way you do. The fat ones can go eat hay with Lena Dunham.

Work the skinny hot ones. They do exist.

Feminists are fat / unattractive by definition. That's why they're feminists in the first place....and you're the one the engages with them, not me.
10-12-2017 06:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Cambodian Creamsicle's post:
Brazilianguy, Jungle, zoom
jjjuicy Offline
Male Feminist

i agree with working on yourself when you're back in the west, focus on making the best of your situation..

here in vancouver i work on growing my biz, attend networking/meetup events, try local classes like bjj, work out, save money, cook at home as well as venture out into metrotown or dt and practice socializing targeting fobs, tourists or esl students

all the locals here (no matter what race) are stuck up, trapped in their own bubble and not worth your time imo..

btw ubc is pretty far away but FULL of hotties walkin around campus, awesome place for daygame

if you're in van and need a humble wingman (or shoulder to cry on haha) pm me Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 08:52 PM by jjjuicy.)
10-12-2017 08:21 PM
Denzel Offline
Beta Orbiter

CC,

I empathize with most of the things you write.

I went to a club in the West after coming back from the East very recently. I could not believe the number of land-whales in the club....it was like a horror movie. I was approached by a drunk lady. Her face was 8...she had such nice dimples...Great luck, right?....Unfortunately, not..... her big ass was way way below my standards.... I could not find even one available woman that I would consider 6 that night in the club.

We have to do our best wherever we are. There are gems in any city. I am sure that you will find the HBs you deserve wherever you are in Canada given that you have been trying.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 08:57 PM by Denzel.)
10-12-2017 08:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Location independent - Where to settle? diego69 29 1,845 09-13-2018 10:25 AM
Last Post: BaatumMania
  August, 3 weeks, which location(s)? wonderman 0 537 05-07-2018 05:13 AM
Last Post: wonderman
  Best location for Redheads scrambled 18 1,713 04-28-2018 02:38 AM
Last Post: Tintin