Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

2018 midterm elections
MOVSM Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

2018 midterm elections
Post your predictions here.

If this is to be believed, Dems will be well on their way to extinction.

[Image: DMUkCGRX0AA4LaL.jpg]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde
10-17-2017 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

RE: 2018 midterm elections
Interesting turn of events, possibly. Still might not mean anything unless they can throw the RINO big wigs out

Get your passport ready!
10-17-2017 03:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
gework
Fisto Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

My congressman wrote me back;

God what a traitor.

Dear Fisto,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for President Trump’s immigration policies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

Our current immigration system is broken, and has been for some time. In order to fix this broken system, we need comprehensive immigration reform that keeps families together and grows our economy. Unfortunately, instead of working towards these goals, President Trump has prioritized attacks on the immigrant community, authorizing harmful and irresponsible deportation policies and insisting on building a border wall that Mexico will never pay for and which does not address the substantive problems facing our immigration system today.

While improving border security has long been a key component of serious comprehensive immigration reform proposals in Congress, spending billions on a Mexican border wall would be ineffective and, moreover, would harm America's economy, trade relationships, and reputation around the world. Moreover, the Administration's discriminatory enforcement policies do not make our communities safer and continue to tear apart families and sow fear and confusion. When members of a community do not feel safe reporting criminal behavior to law enforcement, the safety of all Americans from crime and violence is threatened.

It is for these reasons that I strongly oppose the Trump administration’s immigration policies. Although we may not see eye-to-eye on this issue, I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

Hearing from the constituents I serve is important to addressing the needs of Arizona's 7th District. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will continue to keep me informed regarding issues that concern you. I encourage you to visit my website rubengallego.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington, D.C.

P.S. Did you know that as your representative I can submit inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies? While my staff and I cannot make an agency change a decision or alter a policy, we are often able to help answer questions and resolve delays. Please visit here for more information.

Sincerely,

Ruben Gallego

Member of Congress

When people say I'm wrong, that's when I know I'm the most right. - Samseau
10-17-2017 05:25 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Fisto's post:
Mister Fingers, zigZag, Samseau, iop890, MOVSM, C-Note, Prince Machiavelli
captain_shane Offline
Wingman

(10-17-2017 05:25 PM)Fisto Wrote:  My congressman wrote me back;

God what a traitor.

Dear Fisto,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for President Trump’s immigration policies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

Our current immigration system is broken, and has been for some time. In order to fix this broken system, we need comprehensive immigration reform that keeps families together and grows our economy. Unfortunately, instead of working towards these goals, President Trump has prioritized attacks on the immigrant community, authorizing harmful and irresponsible deportation policies and insisting on building a border wall that Mexico will never pay for and which does not address the substantive problems facing our immigration system today.

While improving border security has long been a key component of serious comprehensive immigration reform proposals in Congress, spending billions on a Mexican border wall would be ineffective and, moreover, would harm America's economy, trade relationships, and reputation around the world. Moreover, the Administration's discriminatory enforcement policies do not make our communities safer and continue to tear apart families and sow fear and confusion. When members of a community do not feel safe reporting criminal behavior to law enforcement, the safety of all Americans from crime and violence is threatened.

It is for these reasons that I strongly oppose the Trump administration’s immigration policies. Although we may not see eye-to-eye on this issue, I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

Hearing from the constituents I serve is important to addressing the needs of Arizona's 7th District. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will continue to keep me informed regarding issues that concern you. I encourage you to visit my website rubengallego.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington, D.C.

P.S. Did you know that as your representative I can submit inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies? While my staff and I cannot make an agency change a decision or alter a policy, we are often able to help answer questions and resolve delays. Please visit here for more information.

Sincerely,

Ruben Gallego

Member of Congress

I just checked that guy's twitter. Giant faggot.
10-17-2017 05:39 PM
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

That letter is just some garbage proffered up by his staffers. Gallego is an obvious empty suit, but I am somewhat surprised he comes from a single-mom and managed to get into Harvard/Marines. Strange guy; extremely dangerous in the future.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Twitter.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 06:14 PM by Samseau.)
10-17-2017 06:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samseau's post:
TravelerKai

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Berlin mayor warns of Nazi ‘rebirth’ in Germany ahead of elections Rocket75 31 7,981 08-17-2017 04:29 PM
Last Post: Stadtaffe
  Virginia's 2018 election Jean Valjean 11 3,988 07-25-2017 12:27 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  American Elections, Down Under. KeeperNine 43 10,666 10-31-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache