Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

China destination (game wise?)
Zibi Zibi Offline
Male Feminist

China destination (game wise?)
hello there,

I think about visiting China like Shangahi, Hong Kong, maybe Kanton, and maybe some other Asia country because of proximity, now the question is;

how is game there, daygame, nightgame?
if I go there, my whatsupp and tinder will be blocked ? heard something about big china firewall, so curious about that thing.

is it the ultimate pussy paradise, or without knowing mandarin language, its not gonna be that good /easy?

about me ; I am from Poland, 25 yo

thanks for any tips
10-19-2017 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fortis Online
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: China destination (game wise?)
If you don't speak Chinese, then you're better off sticking to SH, BJ, HK or SZ in the summer. GZ is also an option, but when guys talk about banging CHina they're most likely thinking about the 4 cities I mentioned.

Tinder works sometimes as does Whatsapp, but if you visit China during any bit CCP meeting your tinder and whatsapp will act strangely. Why? becuase China.

China does have a huge internet firewall that blocks man websites, so you should get wechat before you arrive.

Is it a pussy paradise? I would say 'no,' but I have never visited a country that I thought was a pussy paradise. If you can run game you'll be alright here.

Is it an easy spot to get laid in? Hard to say. Some guys come here and rail through more than a girl every week, while some guys are lucky to get 1 girl a month.

Here is what I will say: if you're doing well in Poland, chances are you will do well in China. If you do poorly in China, I suspect that you'll do better but not by much.

Caring more about Donald Trump than your bank account is beta.
10-19-2017 05:18 AM
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(10-19-2017 05:18 AM)Fortis Wrote:  If you do poorly in China, I suspect that you'll do better but not by much.

Fortis means that if you do poorly in Poland, you will probably do better in China, but not better than you do in Poland.

I apologize for my colleague's poor handle on the English language.

"On Thursday I suspect some overweight girl at the club I was grinding on pick pocketed me for my phone to make sure I stayed with her for the duration of the night."

"I'm guilty of this and have actually went really deep and revealed my deepest darkest dark triad type thoughts to a girl."

"I had this weird realization that my game may have been so tight that the chick stole my phone to get my number without her boyfriend knowing..."

-SteezeySteve, elite forum super-player, dark triad lord and smooth, sensual dancer.
10-19-2017 05:34 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Suits's post:
zatara, TravelerKai
Heart Break Kid Offline
Chubby Chaser

What do you call "speaking Chinese"? My Chinese is above "survivalist" Chinese, but not by much. Is what is essentially "party trick" Chinese enough to move the needle, or is the language barrier just too big still? Taiwanese girls seem to like it, but I think Taiwanese girls have better English and are more flirty.

There's a good chance I'm going to explore a non tier 1 city, so I am curious of my chances.

What is the Tinder alternative in China, Tantan? Also, does WeChat have a dating app component to it?
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 11:44 AM by Heart Break Kid.)
10-19-2017 11:43 AM
King of the Bongo Offline
Male Feminist

We Chat can show you users that are around your locations. You can filter by gender and it shows the distance to that person.
10-20-2017 11:47 AM
atlant Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(10-20-2017 11:47 AM)King of the Bongo Wrote:  We Chat can show you prostitutes that are around your locations.

Fixed
10-20-2017 11:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes atlant's post:
Sidney Crosby
Beta Blocker Offline
Male Feminist

Yunnan is a fun place to travel around and lots of young single Chinese girls go there for vacations. Mostly in summer. You’ll meet them at the tourist spots and hostels. They’re usually a bit shy until you get them alone.
10-20-2017 08:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mid 30s guy best EE destination Kamikazeviv 12 4,026 07-31-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: wannable alpha
  Best Eastern Europe destination for club game? Adrenaline 40 14,772 07-12-2017 10:34 AM
Last Post: lestatt
  Best lads holiday destination PompeyTheGreat 12 2,658 06-15-2017 11:08 AM
Last Post: Wander