The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Skewed - Daygame Journal
skewed_ Offline
Male Feminist

Skewed - Daygame Journal
Hi guys,

Trying something new as I get back into game: journaling. At least it will help me stay accountable. At best, it might motivate some of you Smile

A little background about me: https://skewed.svbtle.com/start.

I plan to update the forum at the end of each week.

- Skewed
11-05-2017 07:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like skewed_'s post:
eck, Built to Fade
JekyllAndHyde Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Skewed - Daygame Journal
Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

Depending on the season I switch out my outfit accordingly considering it's getting quite warm.

I make zero to a few approaches a day depending on what is out there.

It's like a game of poker. It usually ranges from nothing that's worth my time to titty Tuesdays.

When I see a chick that's my type I imagine my eyes popping out of my sockets and go right for the approach, start chatting her up and go as far as I can.

[Image: acmIaAD.jpg]

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe. But rather than focus on them I focus on myself.

In very busy areas it's a little more difficult as I have to make more mental effort in spotting the one I want to attract while at the same time I don't want to keep my head glued in one position. When I do find one I just briskly go right over and stop her over and we step to the side to start chatting.
12-04-2018 06:57 AM
corsega Online
Wingman

(12-04-2018 06:57 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

You bumped a year-old thread for this?

My blog - skeptical, data-driven takes on daygame, online game, and more
12-04-2018 11:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes corsega's post:
Built to Fade
bigbadpua Offline
Game Denialist

(12-04-2018 06:57 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

Depending on the season I switch out my outfit accordingly considering it's getting quite warm.

I make zero to a few approaches a day depending on what is out there.

It's like a game of poker. It usually ranges from nothing that's worth my time to titty Tuesdays.

When I see a chick that's my type I imagine my eyes popping out of my sockets and go right for the approach, start chatting her up and go as far as I can.

[Image: acmIaAD.jpg]

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe. But rather than focus on them I focus on myself.

In very busy areas it's a little more difficult as I have to make more mental effort in spotting the one I want to attract while at the same time I don't want to keep my head glued in one position. When I do find one I just briskly go right over and stop her over and we step to the side to start chatting.

Good sustainable strategy tho. I use the same basically, walk around a little longer on the way to gym or supermarket etc., but occasionally do a dedicated Daygame session. Maybe once every week or two. More in summer
12-05-2018 06:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bigbadpua's post:
Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  120 hours in London. A blitz daygame mini-journal ksbms 54 10,529 10-17-2018 08:36 PM
Last Post: MBap1
  Adventures Of the1element (Game Journal) the1element 4 1,829 12-13-2017 02:22 PM
Last Post: EndsExpect
  Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified. Vinny 30 16,824 05-26-2017 11:20 PM
Last Post: Vinny