Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Traveling to malta
WomenLuvDeez Offline
Male Feminist

Traveling to malta
How is malta in terms of women/price/safety? Has the immigrant problem hit malta hard? I've read other posts but they are outdated by a few years.
11-13-2017 02:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
naughtynomad Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Traveling to malta
It's super safe. Its relatively cheap.. Depends where you go out. Beers cost between 2 and 3.50 on average. The main nightlife district of Paceville has gotten more expensive over the years.

Yes, immigration is an issue. The southern African dudes are chill, but the North Africans and Italians are notorious for sexual assault and have run the place down a bit. It's better outside of summer.

Girls selection is great. Tons of Scandanavian and Serbian girls about. They are bit hardened due to the Italians, but it's very doable. Maltese girls have gotten very liberal too. If you coming give me a shout. I live here and will help any way I can Smile

My ultimate NYC guide: http://www.nightlifeguide.nyc
Twitter: http://twitter.com/naughtynomad Facebook: Click here Instagram: http://bit.ly/2ia6Tz9
11-13-2017 04:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like naughtynomad's post:
New Edition, WomenLuvDeez
Tail Gunner Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I will definitely visit Malta one day. While others may come for the women, I will come for the rabbit! The unofficial national dish is rabbit stew. I love rabbit!

Maltese Rabbit Stew
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 10:54 PM by Tail Gunner.)
11-13-2017 10:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tail Gunner's post:
WomenLuvDeez
atlant Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

It's still a safe and pleasant place overall but there's been an definite uptick in creepy African migrants on the streets since my first visit in 2013. It's also gotten a tad more expensive. Overall it's still an overlooked gem.
11-14-2017 02:43 AM
Heart Break Kid Offline
Chubby Chaser

(11-14-2017 02:43 AM)atlant Wrote:  It's still a safe and pleasant place overall but there's been an definite uptick in creepy African migrants on the streets since my first visit in 2013. It's also gotten a tad more expensive. Overall it's still an overlooked gem.

What place hasn't since 2013?
11-14-2017 08:19 AM
atlant Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(11-14-2017 08:19 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 02:43 AM)atlant Wrote:  It's still a safe and pleasant place overall but there's been an definite uptick in creepy African migrants on the streets since my first visit in 2013. It's also gotten a tad more expensive. Overall it's still an overlooked gem.

What place hasn't since 2013?

Well, probably the entire remainder of Southern Europe. Unlike those countries Malta is on the up and up. Construction on absolutely every corner of the island. More popular as a tourist destination, and all the iGaming and foreign "investment" shit is both a curse and a blessing.

Love the place either way, even with its rough edges. I've only ever been in summer and imagine winter might be pretty boring, but Naughty Nomad probably knows better.
11-14-2017 11:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T-Mobile for Traveling paninaro 22 5,967 Today 02:23 PM
Last Post: godzilla
  Apps while traveling Jackdarabbit 25 6,403 07-01-2017 04:31 PM
Last Post: bumborass
  Best VPN service while traveling? Mystik 88 33,718 06-08-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: aguasin