Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How to break the ice without being clingy?
Buffandtan Offline
Banned

How to break the ice without being clingy?
I need help with finding the balance between making sufficient effort to break the ice/get acquainted with girls but not overdoing it and becoming clingy and possibly have them use me for attention.

How can I find the balance, what are the signs?

In the past the 1 girl I properly pursued, I went WAY too far and became incredibly clingy (severe oneitis) got my heart broken, so now I'm hypersensitive of being clingy/putting in too much effort.

To compensate, for the last 2 years I've been very aloof with women, even if they're giving me consistent IOI over a length of time.
01-13-2018 02:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Brick How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up? Geomann180 33 8,690 11-16-2017 08:37 PM
Last Post: fitness2569
  Had to break it off with my last girl. Looking for advice/support, XPQ22 37 12,173 09-26-2017 08:09 AM
Last Post: Dalaran1991
  How do I break up with a female "best friend"? EpicBeta 188 69,045 03-15-2016 09:23 PM
Last Post: vodka.hawk