Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I’m Hiring Someone To Copyedit My New Game Book
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

I’m Hiring Someone To Copyedit My New Game Book
I’m looking to hire an experienced writer or editor to copyedit my new 149,355-word game book. I would like him to catch the following problems:

Typos
Grammar and punctuation errors
Awkward constructions or confusing phrases
Verb/noun agreement errors

I don’t want to perform massive changes to the organization or writing style. My goal is to eliminate the most obvious errors and problems to allow for a pleasant reading experience.
If you are interested in this job, I have prepared a 722-word sample that I would like you to edit using Microsoft Word’s track changes feature so that I can see your modifications in red. Click here to download the sample. Note: I’m not looking for someone who can tear up this sample the most, but one who follows the guidelines above.
After editing the sample, email it to [email protected] by Tuesday, May 22 with a bid in US dollars and details of any previous editing experience (it’s fine to attach a resume). To help you come up with a bid, time how long it takes you to edit the sample and multiply it by 210 to get a rough idea of what the entire job may take you. It took me 25 hours to edit the last draft.
Lead time is four weeks from when I hand over the book to you, and I would like to keep my cost below $2,000. Once 50% of the job is complete, I will pay you half the money. I will send you the rest when the entire book is finished. You can invoice me through any online service (Paypal, Zoho, etc.) that allows me to pay with a credit card. If you’re in the United States, I can also mail you a check.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below or drop me an email.
Read Next: 6 Life Tips That Will Make You More Productive

Posted on Wed, 16 May 2018 14:00:47 +0000 at http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/dcb/~3/Z7...-game-book
Comments: http://www.rooshv.com/im-hiring-someone-...ok#respond
05-16-2018 09:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roosh's post:
Dream Medicine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Robert Cialdini’s Book “Pre-Suasion” Improved My Game Return Of Kings 0 1,772 04-30-2017 10:15 AM
Last Post: Return Of Kings
  The NFL Continues Its White Knighting By Hiring A Female Referee Return Of Kings 0 2,278 04-21-2015 07:15 AM
  Ellen Pao’s Anti-Male Hiring Policy Shows The Destructiveness Of Egalitarianism Return Of Kings 0 1,412 04-13-2015 08:15 AM