Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Can't making another game book cause further ruin to this world?
Parha Offline
Banned

Can't making another game book cause further ruin to this world?
It makes sense that Roosh's book sales are part of his living. However, if a new game book promotes "spinning plates" or "nexting" after sexual relations, then this book will only contribute to more ruin in this world: divorces, broken families, poorly raised children. If that doesn't bother the reader, so be it. But surely there must be some of you that question the hedonistic points of view that some of you might share on this forum.

Can the publishing of a new book concerning leading women for romantic purposes cause this world to become a worse place, overall?
05-17-2018 06:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Can't making another game book cause further ruin to this world?
So, let me get this straight? Roosh is indirectly causing more harm than good by teaching men how to play the game instead of getting played?

Also, please show me where Roosh says you should marry sluts and shirk your duties as a father? What sort of strawman nonsense are you attempting to build up?

0/8

This smells like concern trolling to me. Get out of here with that.

The Original RVF Fearless Coindogger
05-17-2018 07:10 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Fortis's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, DJ-Matt, Prince Machiavelli, debeguiled, billbudsocket, Dream Medicine, PolymathGuru, kaotic, DarkTriad, Zelcorpion, Ice Man, Latan, PapayaTapper
PolymathGuru Offline
Wingman

(05-17-2018 07:10 AM)Fortis Wrote:  So, let me get this straight? Roosh is indirectly causing more harm than good by teaching men how to play the game instead of getting played?

Also, please show me where Roosh says you should marry sluts and shirk your duties as a father? What sort of strawman nonsense are you attempting to build up?

0/8

This smells like concern trolling to me. Get out of here with that.

Trolling? Fuck that shit. This is a women. Some trolling is permitted on the forums. But no women are allowed.

The only people asking the question "Should we be teaching game?" are women and hetrosexual faggots. They knew what they were getting involved with once they signed up for this forum.

A Guide to Exploring and Relocating within the United States.

A Guide for Creating a Burner Laptop and installing TAILS OS for RVF and ROK security and anonymity

The four Multipliers of wealth and Income
05-17-2018 07:16 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like PolymathGuru's post:
Fortis, Truth Teller, Matsufubu, kaotic
Aurini Offline
Alpha Male

Game is a stepping stone to true masculinity. More Game, means more men acting like men. With more masculinity in the waters, women will become more feminine, thereby encouraging even more men to be masculine (the one engenders the other). But most importantly, the ratio of Chads to Horny Women (I'd ballpark it at 1/8 right now) will increase, allowing the women to be more selective about which Chad they reward with sex - leading things in the direction of monogamy.

Basically: you want traditional marriage? Get the men to act like men, and the women to act like women. Roosh is doing the former. Right now, women have to choose between a ONS with Chad (since there aren't enough to go around) or a relationship with Noodle Boy. They'd rather go dyke then sleep with Noodle Boy, so they're left with nothing but ONSs with Chad.

The more Chads the better, I say.

My website.
My posts on Return of Kings.
05-17-2018 01:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Aurini's post:
Prince Machiavelli, Days of Broken Arrows, kaotic, Tactician, rpg, Cr33pin, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-17-2018 01:19 PM)Aurini Wrote:  Game is a stepping stone to true masculinity. More Game, means more men acting like men. With more masculinity in the waters, women will become more feminine, thereby encouraging even more men to be masculine (the one engenders the other). But most importantly, the ratio of Chads to Horny Women (I'd ballpark it at 1/8 right now) will increase, allowing the women to be more selective about which Chad they reward with sex - leading things in the direction of monogamy.

Basically: you want traditional marriage? Get the men to act like men, and the women to act like women. Roosh is doing the former. Right now, women have to choose between a ONS with Chad (since there aren't enough to go around) or a relationship with Noodle Boy. They'd rather go dyke then sleep with Noodle Boy, so they're left with nothing but ONSs with Chad.

The more Chads the better, I say.

Or they end up with no one at all. They marry the corporations.

You hear about the ones pumped and dumped by Chad. You don't hear about the other hundred thousand who stay home and knit or "binge watch" those stupid Netflix shows, but they're out there.

Today I read a news report that said births in the U.S. are at a 30-year low. Of course they are! When you raise you daughters to be worker drones instead of women, you don't get any grandkids.

Game, and all of its related concepts, are a pushback against the corporate state. Our dads got wives. We got "workers." This was being criticized by "Roissy" (now Heartiste) since the beginning.

Without pushback, the future of women is Elizabeth Holmes. Seriously.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 02:26 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
05-17-2018 02:23 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Matsufubu, kaotic, Buck Wild, Tactician, Fortis, NomadofEU, Aurini, Canopus, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Matsufubu Offline
Alpha Male

Lady, most 'game' is little more than bringing back the natural masculinity and flirtatiousness that women desire but destroyed with feminism and single mother households.

Now let's talk about make-up, holding-in pants, push-up bras, high heels, cock-teasing, exploiting beta orbiters, poking holes in condoms, SIF shots, ludicrously biased legal industry, etc, etc, etc. Can't you girls just play it straight for once?
05-17-2018 02:37 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Buck Wild, Days of Broken Arrows, Tactician, DarkTriad
Foolsgo1d Offline
International Playboy

Yeah, those game books are causing all sorts of ills in the world. I wonder if the gimmigrants from African and the ME/Asian continents have immigrant same day bang books on sale in their countries? Or does Bill Clinton have a couple for his particular tastes?

How awful straight men need some guidance on how to get their dick wet in this world!
05-17-2018 06:04 PM
Jetset Offline
True Player

I can tell that when I'm busting a nut all over some writhing slut, I've never thought "...oh no, I'm making the world a worse place, overall".

A book that can help me do that, by extension, shouldn't either.

"He always wanted to drift forever, but through the American Southwest."
05-17-2018 06:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Jetset's post:
Prince Machiavelli, DarkTriad
Zelcorpion Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

If all men were Red Pill and had Game, then feminism would come to a screeching halt. Even if the legal system would not change, no man would be buying their bullshit. The friendzone would end, the post-carousel-riding Beta settling would end - you either settle down with the friendzoned guy in your early 20s or you fuck off.

Game only superficially seems to destroy things further as more men learn it to fuck around. But after a certain threshold it begins to return the world into equilibrium. In the past the men were not much wiser about women - it was only the elders which created a patriarchal society that constrained the women. But the men were unaware of the Red Pill - they were Blue Pillers who married their 19yo women because that was the socially acceptable thing and women were enticed to do so.

Now we have more freedom, but we can return to sanity with full awareness now. When everyone knows Game and is Red Pill aware, then the Blue Pill/feminism/fem-centric life is dead. And make no mistake - WOMEN WOULD QUICKLY REALIZE WHAT IS WHAT - it would shock them into submission, because a unified block of men being Red PIll would make it impossible for them to scream about #metoo. Why do you think #metoo is laughed at in countries like Russia? The Russians don't even know what the big deal is with Weinstein. Every second businessman acts worse than Weinstein in Russia, women slap away his hand and that's about the end of it. If he does not actually rape her, then it's just an advance gone wrong.
05-18-2018 04:52 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Zelcorpion's post:
NomadofEU, azulsombra
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Chubby Chaser

Those who start what prove to be interesting threads and then get banned and thus get to live vicariously forever through their thread are very special people. Please remember that, OP. You're special.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
05-18-2018 11:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Poontang's post:
PapayaTapper

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psycho Girlfriend Makes Rules For Holidaying Boyfriend, Threatens To Ruin His Life david.garrett84 35 15,646 08-16-2016 03:09 PM
Last Post: Deuce Anna Half
  How to Ruin a Mans Life over $13 (Soner Yasa) - False rape accusation muscless 3 3,678 04-25-2016 09:32 PM
Last Post: scotian
  Commercial pilots ruin their lives for plastic-blonde bimbo socialite Going strong 44 13,636 04-02-2016 02:10 PM
Last Post: Going strong