My New Book Game Is Finally Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

Bochum, Germany
EmotionalGeek Offline
Beta Orbiter

Bochum, Germany
On weekend I'm visiting Bochum, Germany. Can anybody recommend me some good spots for night game (clubs, pubs) and daygame. It would be best if they were near city center.
05-25-2018 02:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jaochoo Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Bochum, Germany
Bochum is a University town. There must be around 30-40k students or so. So for daygame you could check out the university.

For the evening and night, most people go to Bermuda Dreieck, which is a popula pub mile that also attracts visitors from nearby cities. It’s always packed with people, and particularly nice during spring and summer when you can sit outside. It consists mainly of three streets (thus the name “Bermuda Triangle”) with lots of bars, pubs, restaurants, and some clubs for various different tastes.

There are also some clubs where people would go around 11 onwards after pub hopping. Apartment 45 is one of them, but I think crowd is rather young. Riff is a bit alternative but attracts lots of students. I’d suggest that one as it’s easier to hookup (people tend to be a bit more easy-going). Schumacher is a Deep-House/Techno Club but don’t know how the crowd is there.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 06:58 AM by jaochoo.)
05-25-2018 06:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jaochoo's post:
kirdiesel
EmotionalGeek Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Bochum, Germany
Are any of these pubs will be good for going solo?
05-25-2018 03:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why does Germany get overlooked? Mace 258 97,743 09-15-2018 12:47 PM
Last Post: Lordleon
  Germany nhpts 2 771 08-29-2018 01:22 PM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Dresden, Germany Datasheet Mumbojumbo 15 8,355 12-28-2017 11:20 AM
Last Post: Preussen