I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Are true blondes going to Disappear/ Become rarer?
TigerTim Offline
Banned

1) Blonde women seem to be the most highly desired worlwide, which is also translate on many guys learning PUA and targeting exclusively blonde women (mostly asians, Indians, Blacks who have a fetish for them) but also dark whites/mediterraneans, latins, jews, arabs seem to have a thing for them.

2) Blonde societies seem to have a very high intermarriage rate (mainly with middle eastern and African men, but also with arabs/turks, latins and dark-whites, heck even blonde women with chinese men nowadays is common), and on the other hand the same countries/areas seem to experience low birth rates for already 30+ years, its just easy to notice when walking in the cities or countries like Netherlands, GErmany, Sweden, Denmark, how about 1/3 of the young couples are mixed/multirracial..mostly consisting of young blondes with their darker male partner.

3) If we look at the population statics, Europe was over 25% of World population in beggining of 20 century, and noraways is below 10%, on the other hand Africa used to be 8% of world population and is already 17%. Nearly all the World population growth is happening in either Africa, South Asia/South-East Asia..and lesser extent the Americans, hardly in Europe, which if not for importing mass of migrants from the third world would every single country of them experience decline of population. Take for example Germany, its the same population of 1985, but back then 96% of population was made up by Ethnic Germans.. Nowadays 22,5% of German population are of fully or partial foreign background, which means that the ethnic german population has actually decreased by 18%. On the other Hand countries like nigeria have jumped from 80 million to 195 million and still with about 99,7% of their population being contituted by ethnic nationas..and are expected to rise to 720 million by the end of the current century.

What are your opinions about it?
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 01:41 PM by TigerTim.)
06-01-2018 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerTim's post:
Latan
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Are true blondes going to Disappear/ Become rarer?
Well, I guess that as a natural blonde male, I have to start doing my part to propagate the species.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
06-01-2018 01:26 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Rocha's post:
Goldin Boy, MongolianAbroad, thebassist, DarkTriad, Cr33pin
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:26 PM)Rocha Wrote:  Well, I guess that as a natural blonde male, I have to start doing my part to propagate the species.

Didn't know there were natural blondes in Portugal, unless you are from mixed ancestry. probably its different what you consider blonde down there though.
06-01-2018 01:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerTim's post:
Rocha
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Feels like a slight bit of projecting of fears - but yeah it's obvious, you answered your own question.

On a long enough time scale yeah, the probability of banging a blonde will diminish.

Whites in general aren't producing at a faster rate than the other races are (especially in first world feminist countries).

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
06-01-2018 01:36 PM
Buck Wild Offline
Kingfisher

(06-01-2018 01:18 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  1) Blonde women seem to be the most highly desired worlwide, which is also translate on many guys learning PUA and targeting exclusively blonde women (mostly asians, Indians, Blacks who have a fetish for them)

Stopped reading here.

Facts != Feelings
Data != Anecdata

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
06-01-2018 01:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buck Wild's post:
kaotic
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(06-01-2018 01:29 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:26 PM)Rocha Wrote:  Well, I guess that as a natural blonde male, I have to start doing my part to propagate the species.

Didn't know there were natural blondes in Portugal, unless you are from mixed ancestry. probably its different what you consider blonde down there though.

Actually the Celts settled in Iberia in 600 BC, and later the German tribes also came like the Visigoths, Suebi and the Vandals, so even not considering recent mixed ancestries, not all of Portuguese (Or Spanish), are from majority Mediterranean peoples DNA.

Twitter - Роча
06-01-2018 01:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocha's post:
MongolianAbroad
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:40 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Actually the Celts settled in Iberia in 600 BC, and later the German tribes also came like the Visigoths, Suebi and the Vandals, so even not considering recent mixed ancestries, not all of Portuguese (Or Spanish), are from majority Mediterranean peoples DNA.

I know they have been different mixes and migrations through history, but by far majority of Portuguese, aswell as Spanish, Italians, Greeks and even Southern French do have Mediterranean ancestry.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 01:46 PM by TigerTim.)
06-01-2018 01:44 PM
Mr. D Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Not if I can help it.
06-01-2018 01:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. D's post:
Rocha, MongolianAbroad
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:38 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:18 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  1) Blonde women seem to be the most highly desired worlwide, which is also translate on many guys learning PUA and targeting exclusively blonde women (mostly asians, Indians, Blacks who have a fetish for them)

Stopped reading here.

Facts != Feelings
Data != Anecdata

Hard to accept reality?
06-01-2018 01:46 PM
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(06-01-2018 01:44 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

I know they have been different mixes and migrations through history, but by far majority of Portuguese, aswell as Spanish, Italians, Greeks and even Southern French do have Mediterranean ancestry.

Quote: In Portugal, an average 11% of the population shows traces of blondism, peaking at 14.3–15.1% blondes in Povoa de Varzim in northern Portugal.

I am a Northerner.

Twitter - Роча
06-01-2018 01:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocha's post:
MongolianAbroad
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:48 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: In Portugal, an average 11% of the population shows traces of blondism, peaking at 14.3–15.1% blondes in Povoa de Varzim in northern Portugal.

I am a Northerner.

traces of blondism is different than Being blonde, 80%+ of Southern European "blondes" would be considered brown haired in countries like Finland or Sweden. I know because I have been to portugal already a few times and the only Latin European country where BLondes (not fair hair/light brown but Blonde hair) are somewhat a visible an Important minority are in France.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 01:51 PM by TigerTim.)
06-01-2018 01:49 PM
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Given the sheer volume of blonde hair dye in the UK, I honestly don’t remember when I last saw a real one.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
06-01-2018 01:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
kamoz
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:51 PM)N°6 Wrote:  Given the sheer volume of blonde hair dye in the UK, I honestly don’t remember when I last saw a real one.

Not that many natural blondes in the UK I believe, dark hair or mousy colored hair + blue eyes is far commoner combination.
06-01-2018 01:55 PM
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(06-01-2018 01:49 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:29 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  Didn't know there were natural blondes in Portugal, unless you are from mixed ancestry. probably its different what you consider blonde down there though.

I am a Northerner.

traces of blondism is different than Being blonde, 80%+ of Southern European "blondes" would be considered brown haired in countries like Finland or Sweden. I know because I have been to portugal already a few times and the only Latin European country where BLondes (not fair hair/light brown but Blonde hair) are somewhat a visible an Important minority are in France.

Yeah, Scandinavian blonde is quite rare, if it is specifically this below you are referring to.

But people with features like for example this guy (Adrien Silva, football player), are not uncommon, though more prevalent in the North.

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 01:59 PM by Rocha.)
06-01-2018 01:58 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rocha's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, joost, MongolianAbroad
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 01:58 PM)Rocha Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:49 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:40 PM)Rocha Wrote:  Actually the Celts settled in Iberia in 600 BC, and later the German tribes also came like the Visigoths, Suebi and the Vandals, so even not considering recent mixed ancestries, not all of Portuguese (Or Spanish), are from majority Mediterranean peoples DNA.

I am a Northerner.

Yeah, Scandinavian blonde is quite rare, if it is specifically this below you are referring to.

But people with features like for example this guy (Adrien Silva, football player), are not uncommon, though more prevalent in the North.

The guy in the down part seems to be ash-brown haired, I think you wanted to go to the extremes to prove a point.. the girl in the top row has light/platinium blonde hair.

I never met a portuguese women who looked naturally like that:

[Image: wia-7035-jpg.jpg]

or portuguese men blonde like that

[Image: Epke+Zonderland+Artistic+Gymnastics+Worl...2awEQl.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 02:08 PM by TigerTim.)
06-01-2018 02:05 PM
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Is JohnBozzz back on the forum?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
06-01-2018 02:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIslander's post:
Prince Machiavelli
ThrustMaster Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

I’m of Basque/Catalan extraction i was a golden haired blonde until my mid 40’s now I’m more of a dishwater blonde - almost light haired brunette. Yes natural blondes are on the decline, although I’ve created a one and a ginger too - so doing my part.

One thing i have noticed recently is a high incidence of natural redhead females with black males - almost like a trend. Its interesting.
06-01-2018 02:24 PM
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(06-01-2018 02:24 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  I’m of Basque/Catalan extraction i was a golden haired blonde until my mid 40’s now I’m more of a dishwater blonde - almost light haired brunette. Yes natural blondes are on the decline, although I’ve created a one and a ginger too - so doing my part.

One thing i have noticed recently is a high incidence of natural redhead females with black males - almost like a trend. Its interesting.

Maybe because in the US there are actually more natural redheads than golden/bright blonde natural ones.. One of my good Asturian friends had GOlden blonde Hair like a typical german or Dutchmen, quite rare among their Spanish circle though..
06-01-2018 02:26 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Yes - blondes will become much rarer - currently you see many older ones.

Disappearing is something else - even the elite don't want to miss blonde and redhead pussy. In Eastern Europe, FSU countries alone there will be tens of millions left.

As for the Western countries - you shall have something else:

[Image: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-national...301352.png]

At least the globalists are celebrating it:

That said - I cannot blame a brown guy wanting to fuck white girls - they are the most beautiful ones in the world. I blame the globalists and the idiotic left who is actively promoting it across the Western world. The Japanese may also not like it that their women get fucked by various sexpats and PUAs. But due to little immigration, the Japanese have less of a chance of dying out than the white Brits or the white Dutch and a few women have sexy experiences with foreigners won't matter.

But maybe that is what the elite wants - in 300 years to be the only blonde white guy in a room showing that they are the ruling class by virtue of being the only purely white one:

[Image: aeeen8q_700b.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 02:42 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
06-01-2018 02:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Samseau
Buck Wild Offline
Kingfisher

(06-01-2018 01:46 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 01:38 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Stopped reading here.

Facts != Feelings
Data != Anecdata

Hard to accept reality?

If you could provide some, I don't know, evidence that would be nice.

One of the best things about this forum is that we don't accept feels as facts. This is because we have penises, not vaginas.

Look buddy I'm not saying you're wrong---just that I'd like to see some proof that this is actually a problem or potential problem and not just another troll pearl clutching over 'muh white wimmunz!!!1!!1!!11!!'

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
06-01-2018 02:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buck Wild's post:
fokker
KMK Offline
Sparrow

A lot of young blonde women like darker men for a fling/MTR/something to show on facebook to their virtue signaling social circles, but for breeding they almost always prefer their own.
06-01-2018 02:55 PM
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

I just figured it was based more on the fact that blonde hair was a recessive gene, so if blonde hair ppl ain't banging eachother, then yeah it's gonna fade out, and only crop up when those with that recessive gene pair up and they just happen to have blonde haired kids by chance.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 04:35 PM by spokepoker.)
06-01-2018 04:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes spokepoker's post:
Thriller
wi30 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Who cares? Blondes aren't going away anywhere near our great grandchildrens' lifetimes.

As long as we can hold off the goobacks, anyway.

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-01-2018 10:16 PM
Fortis Away
Crow
Gold Member

These TigerTim threads seem like IRT threads.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
06-01-2018 10:43 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Fortis's post:
MongolianAbroad, Buck Wild, Prince Machiavelli, Genghis Khan, kaotic
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

There are probably more blondes alive now than in any time before, based on the total population size of white European-descended people. (That number may have just peaked and be starting to decrease, but it's still much higher than say 100 years ago.)

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
06-01-2018 10:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RawGod's post:
MongolianAbroad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is there one true Christian church? bucky 54 2,887 10-12-2019 12:14 PM
Last Post: Scorpio Rising
  To what extent are these American stereotypes true Mage 25 2,698 07-06-2019 08:28 AM
Last Post: bucky
  Arnold Schwarzenegger - A true legend! Teedub 121 50,452 05-19-2019 12:32 PM
Last Post: SeaFM