Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof wins GOP primary for state assembly
jordypip23 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

06-13-2018 05:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jordypip23's post:
redpillage
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof wins GOP primary for state assembly
Nothing strange about it. Legal regulated prostitution represents a viable and safe option for the 80% of simps and betas who have effectively been rendered eunuchs by rampant progressivism. There is a reason why the left is trying to shut it down. They don't want a population of men that actually have the option of legally acquiring sexual services in exchange for legal tender. If I lived in his county I'd fucking vote for him.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
06-13-2018 06:10 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like redpillage's post:
jordypip23, Simeon_Strangelight, Brazilianguy, Days of Broken Arrows, PrimeTime32, MikeInRealLife, kinjutsu, Samseau
jordypip23 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-13-2018 06:10 AM)redpillage Wrote:  Nothing strange about it. Legal regulated prostitution represents a viable and safe option for the 80% of simps and betas who have effectively been rendered eunuchs by rampant progressivism. There is a reason why the left is trying to shut it down. They don't want a population of men that actually have the option of legally acquiring sexual services in exchange for legal tender. If I lived in his county I'd fucking vote for him.

Sports betting has been approved by the feds to become legalized across the United States. It will take time for the various states to sort thru all the red tape. I've always wondered if prostitution would ever be another possibility heh.

Not that I'm advocating for P4P or anything, but as you mentioned, it's a viable option for the betas with no hope.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 06:18 AM by jordypip23.)
06-13-2018 06:17 AM
MrLemon Offline
Wingman

(06-13-2018 05:55 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  LOL, strange times indeed.

A lot of men from SoCal make the drive up to have a weekend in Vegas including multiple nights at a local cathouse. As one guy said "yeah I can get hookers in LA but there's a risk of my face in the news. I can't afford that. Take the Ferrari to Nevada and have fun"

One of the good things about California is across the mountains you have Nevada.
06-13-2018 02:11 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-13-2018 06:10 AM)redpillage Wrote:  Nothing strange about it. Legal regulated prostitution represents a viable and safe option for the 80% of simps and betas who have effectively been rendered eunuchs by rampant progressivism. There is a reason why the left is trying to shut it down. They don't want a population of men that actually have the option of legally acquiring sexual services in exchange for legal tender. If I lived in his county I'd fucking vote for him.

Plus legalization is known to lower rape - the experiment from Rhode Island where they legalized it clearly showed it to be true. Major corporations might move into the business one day - girls will make less, but at least it will be safer and more streamlined. Also sugar-daddying won't be effected anyway, because that is more on the high-end long-term tail of it.

Trump's grandfather made the bulk of his cash pimping.
06-13-2018 03:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
Dragan Offline
Alpha Male

He could win in Nevada. People there take a much more progressive stance on drugs, alcohol, prostitution and morality than people in other parts of the state. Although I have no idea what the picture of the general election looks like.
06-13-2018 04:36 PM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I used to despise this whole culture and think it should be illegal. But several things changed by mind.

1). Gay marriage. This is the big one. If it's OK for two legally consenting men (or women) to marry each other, who the hell is "the state" to tell consenting men and women they can't have sex for money? Why is it OK for some adults to do what they want, but not for others?

On top of that, how is being gay suddenly "moral," yet being a John or prostitute is still immoral? You either have biblical morals in your country or you don't. You can't have a little of each.

2). Getting divorced. Nothing will rub the fact that marriage is a monetary transaction in your face like a divorce. In a lot of ways, marriage is the long-term payment plan for men, while prostitutes are the "pay-as-you-go" short-term plan.

3). Aging. As time grows shorter, you lose the energy and patience to deal with a LOT of things. One of them is 44-year-old women who behave in a more entitled way than the MUCH hotter 22-year-old women you used to bed in your youth. Since these 22-year-olds are available for a price on places like SA, what is the point in even going near those 40-year-olds? Could I game the younger ones? Some of them, yes, but that takes time and effort that's often best left to younger guys. I can only talk about Ariana Grande so much in life.

4). Spineless religious institutions. Virtually all religions attempt to regulate people's sex lives. But in America, this has changed so much over time, it's hard to take seriously. Serial divorce is now fine with most churches, but it used to be a big sin. Single mothers were once shamed by the church but are now practically saints on Earth. And then there's the gay acceptance -- something you wouldn't find even 15 years ago.

So, when religious types call hookers and Johns "immoral," what weight does that even hold anymore? How about this: The ONLY authority I respect is the one that comes with the badge or the gavel. The older I get, the more it seems like everything else is bloviating by people with agendas.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 05:04 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
06-13-2018 04:57 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
spokepoker, The Black Knight, doc holliday, Samseau, Renzy
Dragan Offline
Alpha Male

I'm in favor of it, because it happens in every society, and it's going to exist with/without regulation.

Gay marriage has opened up the floodgates for all sorts of deviancy. Drug legalization, plural marriage, bestiality, all sorts of stuff that I don't condone. The justification they used to legalize it was also frankly horrible. Completely agree.

Divorce is just purely financial, so in some way, it is heavily transactional.

I'm surprised it's taken so long to legalize prostitution in the US, but of course the legalization happens on the state level, rather than being a unilateral federal decision like it is in Europe and other places.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 05:03 PM by Dragan.)
06-13-2018 05:02 PM
Kona Online
International Playboy
Gold Member

This guy is running for state Assembly, not president if the USA.

I could run for Hawaii state Rep, and for 35k I'd win. I'd get a vote and a super cool cubicle down at the Capitol building. Plus, a new license plate.

I don't think Dennis Hof being in the Nevada state assembly is going to cause some type of major shift that legalizes prostitution nationwide.

Aloha!
06-13-2018 05:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kona's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Samseau
Dragan Offline
Alpha Male

(06-13-2018 05:23 PM)Kona Wrote:  This guy is running for state Assembly, not president if the USA.

I could run for Hawaii state Rep, and for 35k I'd win. I'd get a vote and a super cool cubicle down at the Capitol building. Plus, a new license plate.

I don't think Dennis Hof being in the Nevada state assembly is going to cause some type of major shift that legalizes prostitution nationwide.

Aloha!

Yeah it's not hard to win a state house race. Hell, David Duke did it in Louisiana. For the foreseeable future prostitution is gonna be confined to Nevada.
06-13-2018 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dennis Rodman North Korea Banshee96 22 9,430 06-18-2017 04:08 AM
Last Post: RIslander
  2016 Republican Primary Information-How to Get Trump the Nomination KorbenDallas 21 9,491 05-25-2017 06:48 PM
Last Post: TigOlBitties
  Ultra Cuck Paul Ryan facing strong primary challenge porscheguy 64 19,447 10-26-2016 08:38 PM
Last Post: MOVSM