Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Feminist Censorship at the Art Gallery
questor70 Offline
Alpha Male

Feminist Censorship at the Art Gallery
I found this one purely by accident. A little dated but worth sharing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42917974

The fact I stumbled on this almost randomly is a sign that this is the tip of the iceberg on this sort of thing. So on the one hand we have historic revisionism inserting minorities and women where they didn't exist and then we have attempts to banish old art on the basis of political correctness.

Meanwhile, why don't we see feminists trying to ban Miley Cyrus Wreckingball or Fergie MILF money videos? I guess objectification is okay as long as the object is laughing all the way to the bank in exchange?

BTW, the classification of the women in the photo as children is incorrect. They sure look sexually mature to me, but technically they're not even human, and of course, they are the creatures from which the word nymphomaniac spawns.

[Image: waterhouse_hylas_and_the_nymphs.jpg]

I think more likely some ugly women feel intimidated by how nubile these figures are and that they represent the temptation of group-sex to the man.

Yep, I was right.

Maybe fat/ugly/balding men should protest the Mr. Universe contest or the next Magic Mike movie or try to ban every romance novel with Fabio on the cover...
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 12:57 PM by questor70.)
06-14-2018 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like questor70's post:
Benoit, Simeon_Strangelight
Johnnyvee Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Feminist Censorship at the Art Gallery
(06-14-2018 12:46 PM)questor70 Wrote:  I found this one purely by accident. A little dated but worth sharing.

The fact I stumbled on this almost randomly is a sign that this is the tip of the iceberg on this sort of thing. So on the one hand we have historic revisionism inserting minorities and women where they didn't exist and then we have attempts to banish old art on the basis of political correctness.

Meanwhile, why don't we see feminists trying to ban Miley Cyrus Wreckingball or Fergie MILF money videos? I guess objectification is okay as long as the object is laughing all the way to the bank in exchange?

BTW, the classification of the women in the photo as children is incorrect. They sure look sexually mature to me, but technically they're not even human, and of course, they are the creatures from which the word nymphomaniac spawns.

I think more likely some ugly women feel intimidated by how nubile these figures are and that they represent the temptation of group-sex to the man.

Yep, I was right.

Maybe fat/ugly/balding men should protest the Mr. Universe contest or the next Magic Mike movie or try to ban every romance novel with Fabio on the cover...

I think this is the Feminist idea of fine art. (I sincerely apologize.)

Relax. Nothing is under control.
06-14-2018 03:03 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
debeguiled, Super_Fire, Simeon_Strangelight
jeffreyjerpp Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-14-2018 12:46 PM)questor70 Wrote:  I found this one purely by accident. A little dated but worth sharing.

Yep, I was right.

This woman appears to be young Danny Glover wearing a wig.
[Image: 8688.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto...7aa9f77239]

Old "vampire" legends never said that vampires had no reflection. Rather, they said vampires couldn't stand to look in a mirror, because their reflections were unbearable to view. Looking at this woman's face, can you understand why?

This is the revolt of hideously ugly people against beautiful things. Imagine being so disastrously malformed that the mere sight of anything happy, healthy, or visually exquisite filled with you murderous rage. That is how these lunatics spend every day. If you really want to upset them, develop a very aesthetic physique, or show them images of inspirational architecture, like the Chicago Worlds Fair:
[Image: Chi_fair_Statue_of_the_Republic.jpeg]

As a side note, ever notice how the quality and beauty of public works was astoundingly high BEFORE women had the vote? It's never too late to fix our old mistakes gentleman.
06-14-2018 03:07 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like jeffreyjerpp's post:
Ocelot, Renzy, king bast, Tactician, Super_Fire, Irenicus, Aurini, CaptainChardonnay, getdownonit
Johnnyvee Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-14-2018 03:07 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Yep, I was right.

This woman appears to be young Danny Glover wearing a wig.
[Image: 8688.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto...7aa9f77239]

Old "vampire" legends never said that vampires had no reflection. Rather, they said vampires couldn't stand to look in a mirror, because their reflections were unbearable to view. Looking at this woman's face, can you understand why?

This is the revolt of hideously ugly people against beautiful things. Imagine being so disastrously malformed that the mere sight of anything happy, healthy, or visually exquisite filled with you murderous rage. That is how these lunatics spend every day. If you really want to upset them, develop a very aesthetic physique, or show them images of inspirational architecture, like the Chicago Worlds Fair:
[Image: Chi_fair_Statue_of_the_Republic.jpeg]

As a side note, ever notice how the quality and beauty of public works was astoundingly high BEFORE women had the vote? It's never too late to fix our old mistakes gentleman.

Rome and Paris sure weren`t built by women, so to speak.

Relax. Nothing is under control.
06-14-2018 03:12 PM
debeguiled Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

[Image: _99845403_hylas.jpg]

Quote:Ninety percent of this is psycho bullshit, I realize.
But ten percent of it is real.
And that's the ten percent we have to watch out for.

Denis Johnson
06-14-2018 03:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes debeguiled's post:
spokepoker
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Black anti-Western anti-White feminazi can go the fuck back to Africa if she does not like it.

They are already attempting to ban Shakespeare and others and have put up some inane black authors in their stead.

Of course the feminazis would not like it, but there is something else that is connected to it here. This painting exemplifies European beauty and that craphead bitch won't like it.

She has her Obama painting with sperm dripping down his head, she has everything she wants created by an artist who depicted decapitated white beauties.

[Image: spermhead.jpg]

I am sure that they will manage to burn such paintings in the future in the new English Afro-Caliphate.

Most of the black artists nowadays always have to fucking push their blackness, anti-Whiteness, anti-colonialism. In the past there used to be artists like Basquiat who were black and coming from rough environments, but they stayed true to a simple artistic expression of their being. Like Jeff Koons and others they expressed their art without too much activism attached to it. Now it's all far-left politics with many. And they even want to wipe out other art and history.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 05:43 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
06-15-2018 05:37 AM
John Silva Offline
Game Denialist

I've read the article and its disturbing. You are reading it lightly if you think its just a case of ugliness against beauty. It's complete revisionism. As Orwell put it: who controls the present controls the past, who controls the past controls the future. That's her aim! Even the tone of the article is disgusting and of course filled with biased errors:

"This article was amended on 19 and 23 March 2018. Sonia Boyce became the first black female Royal Academician in 2016, not 2008 as we had it. In addition, an earlier version said that with the Tate’s purchase of Missionary Position II in 1987, Boyce was the fifth woman to enter the collection. In fact by the end of 1986, Tate had 212 women artists."

Again from the article:

"Like it or not, the act provoked questions about how we relate to the past, and to its art, that are not going away."

See where they're going?

We're living in "interessing" times indeed...
06-15-2018 08:04 AM
Mage Offline
True Player

(06-14-2018 12:46 PM)questor70 Wrote:  [Image: waterhouse_hylas_and_the_nymphs.jpg]

WB, Man, WB, WB, WB, WB, WB, WB
06-15-2018 10:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mage's post:
debeguiled, YoungBlade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EU Goes Full Soviet Union On Internet Censorship ProGambler 22 1,960 06-03-2018 10:16 AM
Last Post: PharaohRa
  The YouTube censorship thread redpillage 88 16,946 04-24-2018 07:27 AM
Last Post: fokker
  Youtube, Google, and the new age of censorship Teutatis 52 14,895 03-13-2018 08:51 AM
Last Post: Cr33pin