Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Traveling with gear
the Thing Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Traveling with gear
As said. How risky is it to cross the US-Canada and US-Mexico borders, and get on U.S. domestic flights with one or two vials of test in my luggage?
I'll rip the labels off and hide them deep in my suitcase, and check the suitcase in for the flights. If I somehow get caught would the border guards just make me throw it, or would they press charges?

“Well done is better than well said” – Benjamin Franklin
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 04:01 AM by the Thing.)
07-11-2018 03:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kinjutsu Offline
True Player

RE: Traveling with gear
If you travel to a country with laws against having said steroids fully expect to get thrown in jail and be charged accordingly.

Also since you are considering breaking the law with what you are saying i highly suggest you stop posting these questions on an open forum.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
07-11-2018 04:30 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kinjutsu's post:
Checkmat
PhDre Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Get a prescription from a TRT doctor and ask him to provide you with a statement that says you need TRT for medical reasons.
Voluntarily present the vial, together with the prescription and your doc's statement to the border guards.
Of course, you cannot carry large amounts. Moreover, the vial should be pharma grade and match the prescription.

WARNING: I've never tried this at US borders.
07-11-2018 07:40 AM
SteezeySteve Offline
Chubby Chaser

If you have a script and it's try your good to go no problems.

If it's Mexican supplies you're trying to smuggle then it's illegal and a big deal...jail time etc.

07-11-2018 01:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SteezeySteve's post:
Checkmat
CaptainChardonnay Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Leave the labels on and keep them in your carry on. Vials, needles, alcohol swabs etc. Carry everything you need with a prescription. I wouldn't mention your medication unless the border guards ask what it is.

I just flew into the US, went through customs and then caught another flight to another country and went through their system this way. These people see thousands of people everyday with countless medical problems. Customs likely wont even bat an eye.
07-11-2018 02:52 PM
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Possessing testosterone isn’t illegal in Canada but not having a prescription is, they’ll just take it if you’re Canadian, not sure about foreigners. The CBSA once found a bunch of boner pills I took back from Colombia, seized them and let me go, that was embarrassing.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
07-11-2018 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Health supplements for those running gear. Steelex 7 1,073 06-19-2018 03:31 AM
Last Post: DrugAdvisor
  Which pro atheletes are clearly using gear? Sonsowey 33 8,952 12-04-2014 04:00 PM
Last Post: Mufasa
  What is your style when it comes to workout gear? Kickb 19 9,307 03-07-2012 06:54 PM
Last Post: Chad Daring