Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Virgin Girl (Advice wanted)
keithdabartender Offline
Male Feminist

Virgin Girl (Advice wanted)
Hey fellas,

First thread, so I'll make this quick. I've been chatting this girl for a while and we have already gone on two dates (low cash-investment, she paid for first date). I've already gone second base with this girl and she's already told me she likes me. I have a third date planned, but there's a problem. She's a virgin. In fact, she told me that I was her first kiss and that she has had a bf before. She comes from conservative, catholic family with strict parents so I guess that makes sense.

I'm approaching the third date and I feel like at this point, I need to go for the bang. She has mentioned that she has some interest in losing her virginity and I teased her about it. I can see a potential LTR coming from this and I'd prefer to get a bang out of it prior to that kind of commitment.

Any advice on how to lower her virginity guard and get the bang? Or am I rushing things? Your thoughts?

P.S. she's 20, so bars are out of the question.
08-08-2018 08:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Baphomet Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Virgin Girl (Advice wanted)
A 20 year old virgin, and you were her "first kiss" even though she's had other "boyfriends."

Is this the best you can do?
08-09-2018 08:32 AM
keithdabartender Offline
Male Feminist

My mistake, she never has had a boyfriend before, forgot to put "never" in the previous post
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 09:20 AM by keithdabartender.)
08-09-2018 09:15 AM
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

What's second base to you? Has she given you a blowjob? If so, great indicator of potential bang.

Unrelated question. Are you really a bartender? There is a forum member that is looking into this as a pussy slaying profession. So maybe you can add some insight.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Corporate Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 09:28 AM by Cobra.)
08-09-2018 09:25 AM
keithdabartender Offline
Male Feminist

(08-09-2018 09:25 AM)Cobra Wrote:  What's second base to you? Has she given you a blowjob? If so, great indicator of potential bang.

Unrelated question. Are you really a bartender? There is a forum member that is looking into this as a pussy slaying profession. So maybe you can add some insight.

1) I guess I must be old fashioned, I always figured that 2nd base was just making out in public and groping. That's what I did.

2) I was a bartender once, it definitely depends on where you live, I was one in some rural country town and it's not so good over here.
08-09-2018 09:32 AM
Baphomet Offline
Chubby Chaser

I (personally) do not condone virgin pump and dumps. That's what sluts are for. You mention a "potential LTR" but since you seem bent on a formulaic third date bang, I doubt you're serious about any LTR possibilities.

Plenty of good men are looking for family oriented, low/zero notch, traditional women for LTRs leading to starting a family. What's the real benefit to you for helping to add one more of the aforementioned sluts to the human race?

No one's going to die if you take a bit more time with her to decide if she's a LTR/Wife prospect.
08-09-2018 09:38 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Baphomet's post:
DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper, Dream Medicine, Built to Fade, BigTony, Conquerer7, Poker, MikeInRealLife
BigTony Offline
Recovering Beta

There are tons of ladies out here that are willing to drop the panties on the first or second date. If you only want to get your d*ck wet, I would personally leave the virgins and the religious women alone.
08-10-2018 04:22 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like BigTony's post:
Dream Medicine, Poker, Built to Fade, PapayaTapper, DJ-Matt, MikeInRealLife, billbudsocket
RatInTheWoods Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Have some values, don't take her V card unless you in for a proper LTR.

There are enough sluts in the world, no need to damage and create another one.
08-11-2018 12:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like RatInTheWoods's post:
Sooth, billbudsocket, Built to Fade, DJ-Matt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 40-Year-Old Virgin Approach Log Cuspids / Arrows 49 4,678 06-25-2018 03:37 PM
Last Post: Mercenary
  Struggles Of A Muslim Virgin Man Living In The West; hardest game riddle of all Kwyjibo 19 2,380 04-26-2018 06:34 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Virgin problems Roswell87 5 761 04-25-2018 09:38 PM
Last Post: Roswell87