My New Book Game Is Finally Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

Tell a girl you're only in town for a couple days or long term?
finalstep Offline
Game Denialist

Tell a girl you're only in town for a couple days or long term?
Whether you're running online or day game overseas (SE Asia primarily) with getting the flag being your goal do you have better luck telling the girl you just met that you're leaving tomorrow or in a couple days or that you live here or staying for a few months (the truth)?

Lets assume you're going after somewhat above average, not like 5/6 that require no effort at all.
08-12-2018 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
TheFinalEpic Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Tell a girl you're only in town for a couple days or long term?
I think the consensus on this is that you tell them that you don't know when you're leaving. This way it's definitely a time constraint, but not so much were you to say that you are leaving tomorrow or something, where their assumptions then turn to you looking for a quick hook up.

I think this can be played a couple different ways, but that is how I have previously done it, even if I was only in town for the week.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
08-12-2018 09:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheFinalEpic's post:
Sam Malone
EndsExpect Offline
Wingman

(08-12-2018 08:48 AM)finalstep Wrote:  Whether you're running online or day game overseas (SE Asia primarily) with getting the flag being your goal do you have better luck telling the girl you just met that you're leaving tomorrow or in a couple days or that you live here or staying for a few months (the truth)?
Lets assume you're going after somewhat above average, not like 5/6 that require no effort at all.

I would assume that it depends on whether women are going to see you as a short term lover or a potential BF. Both ways will rule out a particular set of women... and require certain things of you.
08-12-2018 09:51 AM
finalstep Offline
Game Denialist

(08-12-2018 09:51 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  
(08-12-2018 08:48 AM)finalstep Wrote:  Whether you're running online or day game overseas (SE Asia primarily) with getting the flag being your goal do you have better luck telling the girl you just met that you're leaving tomorrow or in a couple days or that you live here or staying for a few months (the truth)?

I would assume that it depends on whether women are going to see you as a short term lover or a potential BF. Both ways will rule out a particular set of women... and require certain things of you.

Well my goal is to capture the flag within the first meeting, so ruling out girls who would normally make me wait anyway is ok, but ideally I wanna score with the ones that don't go to a random dudes hotel on a whim every night. So trying to find the best approach for those.
08-12-2018 12:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The REALITY of College Town Game spinaroonie 57 36,211 10-10-2018 01:50 AM
Last Post: don_quixote
  Big City vs. College Town - Which is Better for Young Professional Dudes? spinaroonie 15 10,051 05-18-2018 10:28 AM
Last Post: pargan
  Have number closed, but going away for 7 days in 5 days time. Wait until I retur PixelFree 1 888 03-20-2018 07:43 AM
Last Post: PondScum