My New Book Game Is Finally Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

Roosh Live #17 - August 12 at 1pm EST
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Brick Roosh Live #17 - August 12 at 1pm EST
I'm going live at 1pm EST. What do you want me to talk about today?

Call-in Guidelines:

1. When I answer your call, you'll hear an "unmuted" message. If you're watching the live stream at that time, make sure to silence it or else there will be an echo.

2. Keep your ramble tight. Viewers get bored if you talk too much or lecture them. It's a bad sign if people are saying "hang up on him/her" in the live chat.

3. Avoid asking general questions that have been answered in previous shows (e.g. "Where to find a wife?", "What country should I go to?", "How do I get hot girls?"). The more specific your question or situation, the better.

USA Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0873
Access Code: 805890#

Phone line open about ten minutes before the show begins. See Youtube description box for international numbers.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
08-12-2018 10:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Roosh's post:
redpillage, Built to Fade, DJ-Matt, RedPillUK
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Roosh Live #17 - August 12 at 1pm EST
Most definitely the rampant social media banning of Infowars and various other conservative voices. And in particular why Trump apparently is either not concerned about ti or is unwilling to take action.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
08-12-2018 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Going live now.

Roosh
08-12-2018 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gmac Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Oh hey I caught this one. Will be playing in the background while I cook and do chores, entertain meh!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
08-12-2018 12:03 PM
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

It ain't working Roosh - just keeps loading.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
08-12-2018 12:09 PM
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Now it says video unavailable.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
08-12-2018 12:10 PM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Roosh
08-12-2018 12:12 PM
Nemausus Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

I think the problem was with YouTube, not with your internet, Roosh.

I was trying to connect and it said "10 people watching" but the chat had lots of activity. At around 1:08pm it finally started to load and I noticed the view count spiked up to 150. Right about then you terminated.

Edit: New link is working well for me.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 12:13 PM by Nemausus.)
08-12-2018 12:13 PM
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Clearly the conference call has been hacked. How else is the 'HELLO girl' getting in?

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
08-12-2018 12:19 PM
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Beware the Bell of Autism!

I could see this implemented in the Senate or on TV shows, or even during Presidential debates... when one gets boring or ultra P-C, here comes the Bell of Autism!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 12:39 PM by Going strong.)
08-12-2018 12:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
DJ-Matt
Heuristics Offline
Male Feminist

Tried to call in, no success with skype. Call locked also on my mobile. Hope you get these tech/trolling issues sorted out. Was looking forward to this week's edition.
08-12-2018 12:57 PM
EvanWilson Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

One caller seemed to asked about what to do in old age if you end up alone because your entire life you were a 'player', never got married, never had any kids and now have no family to help take care of you in your old age and mental decline.

I think the answers most people here would give would be:
1: There is no guarantee that getting married and having kids to have someone around in your declining years to help you is a good plan. As a matter of fact, the odds are more likely than not your prime years in today's environment will be spent tied to child support and alimony payments to people who may not help you at all when the time comes that you need it or even worse, be a drain on you.

2: Even with no family or kids to help you, there are still support services available in most countries, and assuming you have been able to accumulate some measure of wealth in your working years, you would be able to plan for a time when you would be unable to take care of yourself without any help.

3: While some people in their older years will need help, there are a number of people never get to that point and are just simply 'gone' one day. I, myself, personally know five people I know pass away with little to no warning and were fully capable and active to the last day. One person passed away a year before early retirement, he just didn't get up the next day. Another person was months away from retirement and simply feel over dead while getting ready for work in the morning. Two people I know were driving home, both pulled over to the side of the road and people passing by stopped since they saw the car swerve prior to stopping, an ambulance was called and they were dead before the ambulance even got to the car. The fifth person passing away had some warning. It was a total of 43 days from the last time I saw him to when he passed away. The last time I saw him in person he mentioned he was going to see a doctor for a problem. A few weeks later he took time off because he had been diagnosed with cancer, and a few weeks later he passed away. Certainly not enough time for any real problems to develop with only one and a half months to need any help or care.
08-12-2018 01:04 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like EvanWilson's post:
Enoch, Zep, Built to Fade
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Thanks for taking my call Roosh and fuck right off to you guys in the comments making fun of my accent!

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
08-12-2018 01:42 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like scotian's post:
Gmac, DJ-Matt, Going strong, debeguiled, Nemausus, Buddydowrongright2, Thot Leader, Roosh, Jungle, Built to Fade, renotime, username, louiebeans, RIslander
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-12-2018 01:42 PM)scotian Wrote:  Thanks for taking my call Roosh and fuck right off to you guys in the comments making fun of my accent!

"And that's what I'm calling to talk aboot!" Laugh

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
08-12-2018 02:40 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RIslander's post:
RedPillUK, scotian, PapayaTapper
renotime Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I drank every time Scotian said boot and now my liver has cancer.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
08-12-2018 10:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like renotime's post:
Suits, RIslander, Lucky One, scotian
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

It’s not A-boot it’s A-boat lol! The comments were funny, one guy said “where’s he from? I thought Roosh said Canada?” Another said “is he Irish?” I guess those guys never watched Trailer Park Boys.
I was totally unprepared for that call, next time I’ll write down the points I want to make to avoid rambling. I would be willing to do a longer chat like that about Colombia if anyone is interested, I have no idea how to do a podcast or Youtube video though.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
08-12-2018 10:15 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like scotian's post:
Thot Leader, DJ-Matt, Rhyme or Reason, Going strong, renotime, Jungle, PapayaTapper
Seth_Rose Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Roosh did you ever figure out what was up with that prank caller?

Blog - Twitter
08-13-2018 05:22 PM
louiebeans Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-12-2018 10:15 PM)scotian Wrote:  It’s not A-boot it’s A-boat lol! The comments were funny, one guy said “where’s he from? I thought Roosh said Canada?” Another said “is he Irish?” I guess those guys never watched Trailer Park Boys.
I was totally unprepared for that call, next time I’ll write down the points I want to make to avoid rambling. I would be willing to do a longer chat like that about Colombia if anyone is interested, I have no idea how to do a podcast or Youtube video though.

It was cool to here an RVFer on there, I was expecting to here another rambling autist, then you said it's "Scotian', I was like ah shit this will be good. I would like to hear more about your experiences in Colombia. Maybe Roosh can invite some of you higher rank members to chat for 20-30 mins about a topic.

(08-13-2018 05:22 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  Roosh did you ever figure out what was up with that prank caller?

I laughed so hard everytime that person came on... HELLLOOOOO!!!!!

(04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?
08-19-2018 05:56 PM
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

At first I thought he said Socian or something like Sconotian, something that rhymes with Scone.

Now I want to meet him and slap culo grande en Medellin. Arriba Arriba...cocaina!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018 01:14 AM by Cattle Rustler.)
08-20-2018 01:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Roosh Live #23 - Jordan Peterson Roosh 11 1,309 Yesterday 11:39 AM
Last Post: Sgt Donger
Bug Roosh Live #22 - September 16, 2018 at 1pm EST Roosh 12 1,036 09-17-2018 04:34 PM
Last Post: Enoch
Big Grin Roosh Live #21: September 9, 2018 at 1pm EST Roosh 8 711 09-09-2018 05:07 PM
Last Post: Roosh