The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Reconnecting with 'lukewarm' girl after some time.
oss_117 Offline
Male Feminist

Reconnecting with 'lukewarm' girl after some time.
Let's assume you met a girl through social or indirect game and she showed a mostly neutral disposition towards you, maybe even slightly negative - when you first asked her out she said she had to much to do and didn't suggest an alternative.

If you want to give it a second try, at some later time, is it better to 'go the extra mile' and make a funny/'neggy' remark like "I saw these traffic lights today and they reminded me of your sunglasses" or just go with a simple "Hey, what have you been up to?".

I have the impression that if the girl has classified you as 'uninteresting' from the get go, no amount of punny negs or whatever will make her change her mind. What's your view on that?

"Where reason fails, force prevails." ~ Daffy Duck
09-14-2018 07:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BlackHussar Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Reconnecting with 'lukewarm' girl after some time.
Restart texts rarely work, but you won't lose anything if you try.

I'd go with a simple text, if you try to be funny/punny, you'll be trying too hard and that will come off as needy.

Just play the numbers game and move on - if she wasn't interested at first, she hardly will be after a month or two.
09-14-2018 07:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackHussar's post:
Investment Bro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is your text to get a girl to come hang out the first time? Iso 12 6,454 03-20-2017 08:51 AM
Last Post: jselysianeagle
  First time dating really hot girl Scooby6987 13 5,977 03-14-2017 06:56 PM
Last Post: XXL
  Lukewarm interest (text game minutiae) XPQ22 14 4,494 10-25-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: XXL