The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

YouTuber who called me a "beta male" admits that he's a cuckold
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

YouTuber who called me a "beta male" admits that he's a cuckold
Here's a clear case of projection, where a person's insult against others is a reflection of their internal feelings.

The video is extremely cringe-inducing. He's on the verge of tears talking about a girl who lied and cheated on him. He says that he will take her back anytime, and doesn't care about the other guy. Make sure to drink your soy jooce before watching it.

Metokur piled on to his cuck status:

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-16-2018 10:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 31 users Like Roosh's post:
Cr33pin, debeguiled, spokepoker, Captainstabbin, Parras, godfather dust, rotekz, sterling_archer, gework, Sender, EvanWilson, Built to Fade, MKE-Ed, Nevsky, John Michael Kane, NomadofEU, Chiosboy90, Handsome Creepy Eel, Dismal Operator, infowarrior1, Latan, [email protected], Arminius, Thersites, Enoch, bojangles, Emancipator, fiasco360, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, PapayaTapper
Leonard D Neubache Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: YouTuber who called me a "beta male" admits that he's a cuckold
Me so hornet!(?)

That's racial. And sexist.

[Image: 0HpawzV.png]

Reported.

Take advantage of the decline.
Bitch about the decline.
Choose one.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 11:06 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-16-2018 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 53 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Going strong, debeguiled, balybary, void, spokepoker, Rocha, nomadbrah, Captainstabbin, iop890, MikeS, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, CaptainChardonnay, Tactician, sterling_archer, gework, Sender, RedPillUK, dicknixon72, Thot Leader, renotime, Robert High Hawk, Built to Fade, Nevsky, Glaucon, Arminius, NomadofEU, John Michael Kane, IveBeenFramed, username, Matsufubu, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, DamienCasanova, samifon, Dulceácido, kaotic, General Mayhem, Thersites, Teedub, sbideo, DrCotard, Steve McQueen, Jose Pedro, bojangles, Emancipator, RatInTheWoods, Geomann180, fiasco360, Gopnik, bacani, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, PapayaTapper
LINUX Away
True Player
Gold Member

"Know what you're worth"....

Refuses to take 10 seconds to make the bed.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 11:07 AM by LINUX.)
09-16-2018 11:03 AM
[-] The following 27 users Like LINUX's post:
Going strong, debeguiled, balybary, spokepoker, Syberpunk, VincentVinturi, Captainstabbin, CaptainChardonnay, Tactician, gework, PrimeTime32, Ocelot, Built to Fade, getdownonit, Nevsky, IveBeenFramed, Chiosboy90, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, kaotic, bojangles, Emancipator, Geomann180, fiasco360, bacani, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Investment Bro Offline
Chubby Chaser

That was horrifying.

Granted, I wouldn't expect any less from someone associated with Laci Greene.

No hetero:

[Image: DHdco76U0AEevy9.jpg]

[Image: CogMSATVIAQLp_B-328x183.jpg]

Although, apparently he's been shitposting on Twitter and been banned for "white supremacy". Maybe he can be saved...

5 Week Strength Program Now Available
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 11:20 AM by Investment Bro.)
09-16-2018 11:19 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Investment Bro's post:
Captainstabbin, gework, Built to Fade, John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, [email protected], bojangles, Geomann180, DJ-Matt
Aurini Offline
Alpha Male

Looks like you're rubber, and he's glue.

He should have studied the nature of karma before attacking you.

My website.
My posts on Return of Kings.
09-16-2018 11:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Aurini's post:
Captainstabbin, Built to Fade
Cr33pin Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Rainbow RE: YouTuber who called me a "beta male" admits that he's a cuckold
Bunty King calling someone a beta male.....

[Image: 88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa--judgin...people.jpg]

Towards the end of the video he says he wants to have kids one day.... daughters, he wants to have daughters
I want to have kids one day also.... sons, I want to have sons

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 11:46 AM by Cr33pin.)
09-16-2018 11:34 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Going strong, spokepoker, Captainstabbin, Donfitz007, Built to Fade, John Michael Kane, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
debeguiled Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Bunty King wakes up in the middle of the night.

I know, I'll use his own insult against him.

To do list:

A.M. Write that down!

P.M. Tweet it!

[Image: god-so-much-win.jpg]

[Image: h746F3923]

[Image: this-is-you-liking-your-own-meme-14222015.png]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
09-16-2018 11:56 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like debeguiled's post:
Captainstabbin, Robert High Hawk, Built to Fade, Handsome Creepy Eel, Geomann180, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-16-2018 11:19 AM)Investment Bro Wrote:  [Image: DHdco76U0AEevy9.jpg]

Mother of God! Has Macron been cloned, combed his hair leftward to rightward (along with his economics policy, seemingly), and gone live to San Francisco?

Seriously (investment)bro, where did you get this photo? It looks like Macron and Benalla are time-traveling, have they stolen our God-Emperor's time-machine?

[Image: french-economy-minister-emmanuel-macron-...?s=594x594]

Regarding the youtuber, he's indeed atrociously cringe-worthy: "Girls should love me... I'm more real than other people" (at 10') Confused Dodgy

Hey cutie, please love me, I'm more real than other people
Facepalm2
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 12:10 PM by Going strong.)
09-16-2018 12:04 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Going strong's post:
Captainstabbin, sterling_archer, Built to Fade, Handsome Creepy Eel, Investment Bro, DJ-Matt
Captainstabbin Offline
True Player

You mean the guy who made a Toxic Masculinity apology video with Laci Green is a cuck? How surprising...
09-16-2018 12:39 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
debeguiled, Cr33pin, gework, EvanWilson, Built to Fade, John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel, MikeInRealLife, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Parras Offline
Banned

The worst part of the video is when he says that after all that he's been through, he will take this girl back if she "commits" to him.

That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. If he does have "self-worth" like he claims, he would just forget about her and move on.

At least he admits he's a cuck at the end there.

The other guy is a cuck as well. Lots of cucks in this world.
09-16-2018 12:43 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Parras's post:
Cr33pin, Spaniard88, Built to Fade, John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper
Sender Offline
Beta Orbiter

I'm certain the reason he's claiming he's "a great fuck and pussy eater" is because he asked her if the other guy was better in bed and she told him: "Of course not baby".

That's why he portrays himself as the stud and the other guy as the one doing the grocery shopping etc.

Of course, she invariably lied. And, if you look in his desperate eyes as he's prattling on during that bit, deep deep down he knows she lied.

Sad.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 02:18 PM by Sender.)
09-16-2018 01:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sender's post:
Built to Fade, Handsome Creepy Eel
gework Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(09-16-2018 01:32 PM)Sender Wrote:  That's why he portrays himself as the stud

The only place this guy could be considered a stud is the knackers yard.

(09-16-2018 01:32 PM)Sender Wrote:  "I'm a great fuck and pussy eater."

It's his girl that is the pussy eater.

[Image: 33473408_203311453827448_2646625952364232704_n.jpg]

"I sold all stocks and went all cash months ago, just in case." - Kurt Eichenwald, 8 Nov 2016
World Stocks Have Underperformed The US By The Most Since The Financial Crisis - 1 Sep 2018
09-16-2018 02:14 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like gework's post:
Sender, Built to Fade, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, CaptainChardonnay, jordypip23, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight
JekyllAndHyde Offline
Chubby Chaser

The perfect GIF for the pot calling the kettle black situations:

Lolwtf

At least he isn't fitting some bobs and vagene stereotype I'll give him that.
It's already clear that there is an unhealthy amount of attention seeking with those antics of his.
09-17-2018 03:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JekyllAndHyde's post:
Going strong
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-16-2018 02:14 PM)gework Wrote:  [Image: 33473408_203311453827448_2646625952364232704_n.jpg]

This blubbering monster is so fat it has a -32 penalty to Hide checks.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
09-17-2018 05:34 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Going strong, Aurini, jordypip23, Captainstabbin, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
John Michael Kane Offline
International Playboy

Disgusting. He hangs around absolute dregs of human beings and is surprised that one of those dregs cheats on him. What a revolting blob of soy. I couldn't watch the video for more than a minute. Sad!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
09-17-2018 05:51 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
Going strong, Captainstabbin, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
MysteryBlack Offline
Male Feminist

I didn't think Reggie Yates interview was going to be surpassed as beta.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q9F_CPb99g&t=443s

But, I was wrong....WOW...I didn't have enough soy juice for the cucky king
09-17-2018 06:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MysteryBlack's post:
Going strong
Bazzwaldo Offline
Recovering Beta

Is that mattress girl with a beard?
09-17-2018 08:05 AM
[email protected] Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Nothing says "How can I serve you, Master?" more than telling a girl:"I will eat your pussy anywhere, anytime, anyplace!"

Clean my royal dick first, woman. And then I will THINK about returning the favor.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky
09-17-2018 09:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
Captainstabbin
Thot Leader Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(09-17-2018 09:23 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  Nothing says "How can I serve you, Master?" more than telling a girl:"I will eat your pussy anywhere, anytime, anyplace!"

Clean my royal dick first, woman. And then I will THINK about returning the favor.

This isn't wrong. But I've been with a couple 8-9 smokeshows who absolutely would not let me fuck them (1st date bangs) until I ate their pussies. One sucked my dick on a future bang, the other never did (only banged twice). I absolutely do not regret eating either pussy. Sure I surrendered some power, and this may have prevented me from getting a functional LTR from either one, but you do what you gotta do in order to seal the deal.
09-17-2018 09:30 AM
General Stalin Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Stopped watching at 1:08 mid-way through all his disclaimers about how his public video on youtube he made to piss and moan about how he got cheated on was allegedly not for attention, pity-points, or to get the attention of his ex. What a sad sorry sack.

When I was 18 I started dating a girl who eventually cheated on me and I decided to stay with her. You know what she did? She cheated on me two more times that I know of. I've never disrespected myself so horribly before or after. I stayed with her until the third and final time she cheated on me because I was young, naive, unrealistic, and had a scarcity mentality that I would never be able to find someone like her again. I simply didn't have the guidance or life experience back then to know I was being irresponsible with my time, effort, and emotions.

This faggot is 30. Dude is in some of the best years of his life and should be moving forward to greatness and instead he's making dumb childish plays that only a young naive and ignorant teenage mind should be making. He is a painfully obvious bitch ass soyboy who likely has not been with enough women or experienced enough heartache in his 30 years on earth to wise up.

I feel a little bad for him. Starting out that late in life, wasting your adolescence not learning important things that make it so you aren't making a fool of yourself (publicly, no less) when you're well into your adulthood. Dude ain't bad looking either, just needs to drop the cast-member-on-Big-Bang-Theory look.

From experience, nothing is more shameful than being a legit cuckold. I would never be in that position again.
09-17-2018 11:08 AM
[-] The following 21 users Like General Stalin's post:
Sender, Mrredsquare, godfather dust, debeguiled, Leonard D Neubache, MikeInRealLife, spokepoker, Buck Wild, Handsome Creepy Eel, Teedub, IveBeenFramed, Rhyme or Reason, Captainstabbin, Going strong, bojangles, Emancipator, kaotic, CaptainChardonnay, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade, Thersites
godfather dust Online
True Player
Gold Member

(09-17-2018 11:08 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  Stopped watching at 1:08 mid-way through all his disclaimers about how his public video on youtube he made to piss and moan about how he got cheated on was allegedly not for attention, pity-points, or to get the attention of his ex. What a sad sorry sack.

When I was 18 I started dating a girl who eventually cheated on me and I decided to stay with her. You know what she did? She cheated on me two more times that I know of. I've never disrespected myself so horribly before or after. I stayed with her until the third and final time she cheated on me because I was young, naive, unrealistic, and had a scarcity mentality that I would never be able to find someone like her again. I simply didn't have the guidance or life experience back then to know I was being irresponsible with my time, effort, and emotions.

This faggot is 30. Dude is in some of the best years of his life and should be moving forward to greatness and instead he's making dumb childish plays that only a young naive and ignorant teenage mind should be making. He is a painfully obvious bitch ass soyboy who likely has not been with enough women or experienced enough heartache in his 30 years on earth to wise up.

I feel a little bad for him. Starting out that late in life, wasting your adolescence not learning important things that make it so you aren't making a fool of yourself (publicly, no less) when you're well into your adulthood. Dude ain't bad looking either, just needs to drop the cast-member-on-Big-Bang-Theory look.

From experience, nothing is more shameful than being a legit cuckold. I would never be in that position again.

I did the exact same thing, 19 though and didn't get cheated on after, but a month later I realized I didn't really feel for her and that was it.

I'm sure a lot of people here had that 1 or 2 bluepill relationships, but then you grow up and start taking the red pill.
09-17-2018 12:07 PM
Contagion Offline
Banned

I watched a few of his videos (different than the ones Roosh posted) and originally posted them, but took them off. This guy has severe identity issues going on and comes off as a nut job.

He's a prime candidate for getting divorce raped despite good advice staring him straight in the eye. Some people just can't be helped. This dude is getting taken to the cleaners at least once, but probably twice or three times in his lifetime.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 03:47 PM by Contagion.)
09-17-2018 03:16 PM
Rhyme or Reason Away
True Player
Gold Member

"Comments are disabled for this video"

whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt
09-17-2018 03:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rhyme or Reason's post:
John Michael Kane, Built to Fade, PapayaTapper
bojangles Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Didn't know about this situation of him calling you a beta. To be fair I have only ever seen one video of his before where he proclaimed he is not Indian, he is Canadian or some other bullshit. A man who denies his own heritage is destined to be a cuck, of course he lacks respect for himself and get's treated like a cunt. Just look at all the white cunts who do everything to not be white. He can't even own who he is and what has made him. Look at him, look at the way he smiles, look at his eyes. No wonder fatties are cheating on him. What the fuck is that fat thing up there.

I am third generation British Indian, British being my nationality, Indian being my ethnicity/cultural background (although the subcontinent is technically full of 100s of different groups). Guys like this disgust me to my core, self hating faggots.

"motherfucker you're not even the side guy, you're the diagonal guy" - Metokur

Laugh2

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 06:05 PM by bojangles.)
09-17-2018 05:28 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like bojangles's post:
Thot Leader, gework, Contagion, DrCotard, Simeon_Strangelight, Built to Fade, Thersites, WalterBlack
USplayer642 Offline
Game Denialist

The worst part is not him acting like this, which is really bad, it is his lack of self awareness in not realizing how bad this makes him look. Everyone with self respect will never be able to respect him ever again.
09-17-2018 05:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  YouTuber Banned for Punching Feminist NPC Chiosboy90 2 897 11-07-2018 06:46 PM
Last Post: Roosh
  27-year-old girl takes DNA test and finds out that her father is a cuckold Roosh 41 8,229 10-12-2018 04:20 PM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods
  Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse Roosh 60 4,932 09-28-2018 04:15 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight