Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

The banning of Rossi
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

The banning of Rossi
Rossi is a member who claimed to be Italian with a high level of game skill. I was sent evidence that he is in fact an Indian male. I suspect that most of his stories were fabrications. He has been banned. If he left you a neutral rep, let me know and I will delete it.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-22-2018 12:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 55 users Like Roosh's post:
lakesideboss, DamienCasanova, spokepoker, Dream Medicine, Rocha, kuqezi, rotekz, shane.shepherd, PapayaTapper, balybary, DJ-Matt, NoMoreTO, Giacomo Casanova, Kish, hewey, Thot Leader, Hippie Dippie, kaotic, Labienus, kinjutsu, TravelerKai, Horus, John Michael Kane, Built to Fade, rudebwoy, DarkTriad, StrikeBack, ZAMSKI, Paracelsus, bojangles, rishboy77, The Father, Thersites, budoslavic, Nevsky, billbudsocket, [email protected], mpr, 8ball, Benoit, bacani, Big Papi, Jetset, UncleSam, Thomas the Rhymer, RedKurrant, fokker, Vincent Chase, Comte De St. Germain, LeightonBlackstock, Swordfish1010, Kaizen, semibaron, Matrixdude, eradicator
Ruslan Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The banning of Rossi
Just can not resist.

My thoughts are my deeds, my deeds are my words, my words are my habits.
10-22-2018 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Ruslan's post:
PapayaTapper, gework, Built to Fade, bojangles, mpr, Slim Shady, Kaizen
kuqezi Offline
Chubby Chaser

Thanks Roosh!
Back in the soccer thread...we had some disagreements and actually I sent him a PM in Italian (cause I speak Italian) to clarify...and he never bothered responding actually claiming he was ignoring it. The loser didn't even try using google translate. Good riddance!
10-22-2018 01:23 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like kuqezi's post:
DamienCasanova, lakesideboss, TravelerKai, Built to Fade, rudebwoy, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, joost, Nevsky, billbudsocket, Pride male, 8ball, JackinMelbourne, Vincent Chase, Comte De St. Germain
Sidney Crosby Offline
True Player
Gold Member

How can the forum survive without opinions like this.

"Best city in United States is Manhattan, New York. Rest is average or terrible."
10-22-2018 01:26 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Sidney Crosby's post:
PapayaTapper, kuqezi, Built to Fade, rudebwoy, RDF, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, getdownonit, Brodiaga, Nevsky, Emancipator, Richard Turpin, Comte De St. Germain, Swordfish1010
Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Offline
Wingman
Silver Member

It's an invasioooon
[Image: HollowTheseEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
10-22-2018 01:48 PM
[-] The following 37 users Like Aquiles_Baesta_Parada's post:
DarkTriad, balybary, IveBeenFramed, vinman, Renzy, Built to Fade, kbell, StrikeBack, PapayaTapper, ZAMSKI, Going strong, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, zigZag, Tactician, getdownonit, Gimlet, username, Teutatis, Papi Rico, Trumpian, 911, villageindian, Nevsky, Emancipator, Ouroboros, JackinMelbourne, Richard Turpin, MrTickle, bacani, Thomas the Rhymer, germanico, Extinguished Light, TheOllam, PUA_Rachacha, Comte De St. Germain, SupaDorkLooza
netguy68 Offline
Beta Orbiter

(10-22-2018 01:48 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  It's an invasioooon
[Image: HollowTheseEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif]

No opinion on Rossi...but I'm pretty sure that I just found out about a movie I need to watch...
10-22-2018 01:53 PM
[-] The following 33 users Like netguy68's post:
Extinguished Light, lakesideboss, sterling_archer, Cr33pin, Dream Medicine, IveBeenFramed, Mikestar, Il Bersagliere, Laner, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade, kbell, StrikeBack, Leonard D Neubache, PapayaTapper, Going strong, Ouroboros, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, zigZag, Tactician, getdownonit, Teutatis, joost, Nevsky, Emancipator, Richard Turpin, bacani, Jetset, Thomas the Rhymer, Alpha_Romeo, Comte De St. Germain, MikeInRealLife
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

#BanTheSubcontinant
10-22-2018 01:56 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like The Beast1's post:
DarkTriad, Sidney Crosby, Built to Fade, Rhyme or Reason, Trumpian, Nevsky, bacani, eradicator
Giacomo Casanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

(10-22-2018 01:23 PM)kuqezi Wrote:  Thanks Roosh!
Back in the soccer thread...we had some disagreements and actually I sent him a PM in Italian (cause I speak Italian) to clarify...and he never bothered responding actually claiming he was ignoring it. The loser didn't even try using google translate. Good riddance!

Yes, I had the impression from his writing style and constant trolling that there was something weird with that guy and that he was not actually Italian. Good to have a confirmation.
10-22-2018 02:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Giacomo Casanova's post:
kuqezi, Built to Fade
DarkTriad Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(10-22-2018 01:23 PM)kuqezi Wrote:  Thanks Roosh!

Football will always out the fakers. You can't fake real football passion and knowledge. It's as involved as speaking an entire language.
10-22-2018 02:11 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like DarkTriad's post:
ilostabet, kuqezi, TravelerKai, Built to Fade, bojangles, 911, rottenapple, Comte De St. Germain
DarkTriad Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Is there anything IRTs won't do? First they take our tech jobs by HB1 Visas, then they take our Internet Italian positions away too.
10-22-2018 02:15 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like DarkTriad's post:
Built to Fade, debeguiled, Brosemite, Tigre, 911, billbudsocket, mpr, Pride male, bacani, Comte De St. Germain, MikeInRealLife, Noir
Slim Shady Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I can confidently say that I am 100% Indian and not Italian.

You don't get there till you get there
10-22-2018 02:17 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like Slim Shady's post:
jeffreyjerpp, a banana is enough, Built to Fade, debeguiled, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, Brosemite, Pacesetter20, Thersites, Nevsky, Emancipator, Alpha555, bacani, Fornication, Comte De St. Germain, MikeInRealLife, monsquid, Kaizen
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

To be fair, that just puts him in the category of a certain other PUA (not anyone who posts here, but who has been frequently discusses here) that banged one chick before writing a how to book presenting himself as a game master.
10-22-2018 02:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Easy_C's post:
Built to Fade
gework Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Just been in touch with Rossi. He says it's all one big misunderstanding.

[Image: 1642715-justin-1519375525-462-640x480.jpg]
10-22-2018 02:37 PM
[-] The following 38 users Like gework's post:
Canopus, Thot Leader, redbeard, Laner, Renzy, Built to Fade, Agrippa, Nemausus, StrikeBack, Leonard D Neubache, PapayaTapper, debeguiled, Going strong, bojangles, Tactician, getdownonit, username, Brosemite, Trumpian, budoslavic, villageindian, Nevsky, Bienvenuto, billbudsocket, Emancipator, [email protected], NomadofEU, bacani, heavy, Syberpunk, germanico, Comte De St. Germain, monsquid, delicioustacos, Longshanks, Kaizen, spokepoker, Gopnik
Al O'Peesha Offline
Beta Orbiter

I wasn't going to get involved in the football thread, but I thought that there was something out when I saw this:

Quote: I'm Milan fan and member of Fossa Dei Leoni. That says it all.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-50253...pid1552709

Hold on a minute, wasn't he supposed to be a Juventus supporter?
Is this the forum's first confirmed IST - Indian Soccer Troll?

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.
10-22-2018 02:39 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Al O'Peesha's post:
Built to Fade, Going strong
renotime Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Did anyone ever meet him?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
10-22-2018 02:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes renotime's post:
Built to Fade
Aquarius Offline
Recovering Beta

(10-22-2018 02:50 PM)renotime Wrote:  Did anyone ever meet him?

Apparently RedPillUK did.... he said Rossi didn't approach any girls, and ended up groping his leg at the end of the night Huh
10-22-2018 02:55 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Aquarius's post:
Built to Fade, DarkTriad, Johnnyvee, PapayaTapper, bojangles, Brosemite, JackinMelbourne, Vincent Chase, Comte De St. Germain, Noir
britchard Offline
True Player

Ah, quelle surprise. So he made up a story about him pretending to be Argentinian in Russia for the World Cup, and fucking all sorts of Latin and Russian women. And this wasn't suspicious as 'loads of Argentinians have Italian heritage'.
10-22-2018 03:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like britchard's post:
Built to Fade, Going strong, Davidovich
Hippie Dippie Offline
Game Denialist

I was unfortunate to read a few of Rossi's posts, and most of them came across as extremely arrogant and fake.
10-22-2018 03:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hippie Dippie's post:
Built to Fade
Mikestar Offline
Wingman

I tried to meet with him in Istanbul but he curved my request to meet despite apparently being there, something was off. He happened to know a lot of knowledge about Turkey as he sent me through PM's including specific clubs and places. I also talked to him about his business and he told me spends most of his time in Istanbul, Italy and NY. I don't know why a guy like this would fake his posts but people are strange, I don't know how this all connects.
10-22-2018 03:07 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikestar's post:
gework, Built to Fade
shane.shepherd Offline
Game Denialist

He proposed to meet 3-4 members of the WhatsApp group that we were in. But when they mention it, he always end up in another city lol.

Of course he never met anybody. While at the same time, he would constantly post screen shots of model tier women whom he claims to bang with screenshots of them texting him saying he has a massive dick....wild stories of model orgies in the FSU...lol
10-22-2018 03:14 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like shane.shepherd's post:
Rocha, Mikestar, gework, kuqezi, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade, rudebwoy, Roosh, bojangles, Nevsky, Big Papi, Comte De St. Germain, [email protected]
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Plot twist, I'm not even brown, I'm actually white.

Young Blade isn't white, he's Indian.

Where is your Shiva now?

Pretty sad a dude devoted time to pretend he was another race and fabricate stories.

Let this be a reminder to vet who you talk to on here and to meet repped members in person.

"Go be fat on someone else's time" - Henry Rollins

"i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti" (there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists)

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 03:18 PM by kaotic.)
10-22-2018 03:15 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like kaotic's post:
kuqezi, vinman, Built to Fade, PapayaTapper, debeguiled, bojangles, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky, Emancipator, Comte De St. Germain, Kaizen, JCIZZLE, [email protected]
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(10-22-2018 12:56 PM)Ruslan Wrote:  Just can not resist.

At 00:40 that is totally Rossi, the mofo claimed that his cock was the size of an eggplantLaughLaugh

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 03:28 PM by Rocha.)
10-22-2018 03:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocha's post:
Built to Fade
a banana is enough Offline
Banned

There is another IRT on this forum beside Rossi and the username is 'a beer is enough': https://www.rooshvforum.com/user-61878.html

a beer is enough is hardcore trolling the travel and game section. He is complaining about his inability to get Latin/Middle Eastern women.

I think this 'a beer is enough' is pretending to be an Indian guy in the U.S. and he is actually a boring white guy
10-22-2018 03:34 PM
gework Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

He only appeared to have one post mentioning India. Someone said that Indians would be harassing women for the world cup:

(11-18-2017 09:45 PM)Rossi Wrote:  Who would go to Ukraine from this forum if it wasn't for girls? How come it's ok for us to go to Ukraine for girls and not for others such as Indians? mrgreen

Probably the mask slipping and him defending his real identity.

Looking through his posts the English is bad.

Quote:That's why I'm talking. I have right-right opinions on many issues

But the most notable part is he misses out articles: the, a etc. His last post:

Quote:I think death penalty should be enforced

You wouldn't expect this of an Italian as the Italian language uses articles. However, most Indian languages don't use articles.

Given that he's put out the impression of being an international playboy he'd have to be upper-class and all the upper-class brown people I met could speak proper English. So suspect Rossia is a guy in Jalandhar who plays too much FIFA 2015.

[Image: tmp.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 03:55 PM by gework.)
10-22-2018 03:35 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like gework's post:
Rocha, TravelerKai, Built to Fade, kbell, zigZag, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, Jetset, kuqezi, Comte De St. Germain
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(10-22-2018 12:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  Rossi is a member who claimed to be Italian with a high level of game skill. I was sent evidence that he is in fact an Indian male. I suspect that most of his stories were fabrications. He has been banned. If he left you a neutral rep, let me know and I will delete it.

Would you change your mind if he sends you evidence proving he’s 1/1024th Italian?

Take care of those titties for me.
10-22-2018 03:57 PM
[-] The following 48 users Like Dusty's post:
Horus, gework, Sidney Crosby, DamienCasanova, kaotic, Thot Leader, Built to Fade, Roosh, kbell, Nemausus, DarkTriad, Repo, StrikeBack, Leonard D Neubache, debeguiled, mickeyd, Going strong, bojangles, Once Was Not, Handsome Creepy Eel, getdownonit, username, spokepoker, budoslavic, villageindian, joost, Tex Cruise, Nevsky, Suits, Geomann180, Emancipator, mpr, Cation, Benoit, speculator, Richard Turpin, HornyRamone, Big Papi, Mage, britchard, TheOllam, Fornication, Comte De St. Germain, MikeInRealLife, KidA, ComebackKid, Kaizen, Turnus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Banning Smartphones for kids under 16 NomadofEU 19 1,495 02-12-2019 03:07 PM
Last Post: Ski pro
  Inner Circle Dating App now banning women in London BassPlayaYo 36 7,181 09-03-2018 08:19 PM
Last Post: a beer is enough
  SJW Reddit CrackDown Begins: "We’re banning behavior, not ideas." Samseau 130 64,005 11-02-2016 12:35 PM
Last Post: Aurini