The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Friendship and Self Improvement relationship
Graft Offline
Recovering Beta

Friendship and Self Improvement relationship
As I've lost legions of friends over the years, you lose trust, shared memories, fun times.

If you constantly self improve, you gain something. You won't want people in your life that witnessed who you used to be, because you barely recognize yourself. I was always confident in myself, but as I look back I'm pretty embarassed of who I used to be in my young adulthood. I'm nowhere near the old location, so it's not a big deal.

Women from my past can't even believe how much I've changed. I'm destroying all of my old haters in life, on most important levels.

Put the past people behind you and continue your journey to the top.
11-07-2018 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude? boss13 73 25,777 06-24-2017 12:18 AM
Last Post: Off The Reservation
  Self-improvement/Red pill blogs and forums on other languages Bycicleguy 0 3,035 05-29-2017 12:01 PM
Last Post: Bycicleguy
Lightbulb [Business]  Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement the Thing 68 25,134 03-25-2017 09:36 AM
Last Post: harveyspecter