The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Anyone read/follow Sean Nalewanyj?
nek Offline
Alpha Male

Anyone read/follow Sean Nalewanyj?
Pretty simplistic, to the point advice on fitness. Anyways, figured I'd point him out to the forum.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.
11-22-2018 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
AcftW Online
Recovering Beta

RE: Anyone read/follow Sean Nalewanyj?
I remember seeing Sean, Vince Del Monte, and Jason Ferrugia a lot in my google searches in 2007-10. I didn’t really know anything about fitness at the time, but looking back they all have a pretty good grasp of what’s needed for a solid foundation.

I ultimately stuck with Jason Ferrugia and bought his ebook, though it was mostly dicking around with fitness back then for me in late high school. I still dig back through it on occasion.

If anyone is looking for a decent book on the basics of nutrition, exercise (movements) and a good beginner routine I’m sure Sean’s ebook would be a good purchase as well.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2018 09:06 PM by AcftW.)
11-22-2018 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The truth about building muscle(Sean Nalewanyj) Kristian 5 5,682 08-07-2013 03:22 PM
Last Post: Kristian