The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Racquetball Thread
wi30 Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Racquetball Thread
Anyone play racquetball? I played pretty competitively with my brother and friends in high school and college. We played it as a cardio routine after a workout but ended up with some highly skilled games. But we only played at the local YMCA or gym with courts.

I haven't played in a few years and want to get back into it. I'm looking at some tournaments online that look pretty cheap as well as clubs to join.

It seems like a pretty small community within the US. I know growing up it wasn't a sport anyone took seriously.

I live in the Denver metro and want to start joining leagues and tournaments. I'm working on getting back into shape and playing competitively.
12-01-2018 02:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Batka Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Racquetball Thread
(12-01-2018 02:04 AM)wi30 Wrote:  Anyone play racquetball? I played pretty competitively with my brother and friends in high school and college. We played it as a cardio routine after a workout but ended up with some highly skilled games. But we only played at the local YMCA or gym with courts.

I haven't played in a few years and want to get back into it. I'm looking at some tournaments online that look pretty cheap as well as clubs to join.

It seems like a pretty small community within the US. I know growing up it wasn't a sport anyone took seriously.

I live in the Denver metro and want to start joining leagues and tournaments. I'm working on getting back into shape and playing competitively.

I'm not really a gym guy myself but I keep myself fit playing squash on a regular basis. Like racquetball, squash is a great cardio sport and it's unbelievably addictive.

I hope you find a partner.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 03:45 AM by Batka.)
12-01-2018 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply