The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Barre
The Catalyst Offline
Wingman

Barre
I tried Barre today. It's pretty decent. It isn't amazing enough I want to pay Kiwi prices for it though, but I will highly consider it in a normal country,

Strangely enough it's almost as tough as actual weights/calisthenics! At first I was inwardly suspicious I'd get a good workout with those piddly 1kg weights, but it was put to good use. Although I'm still recovering from a viral infection so who knows if I would still feel it if I'm feeling tip top and have been practicing it enough.

I liked how relaxing it was, I guess it was pretty feminine and gay to do.

I was thinking there would be more dancing/coordination than there was. But there was still some.

There was a decent amount of stretching and breathing and bodyweight strength work. I wonder how similar this is to yoga, I haven't tried yoga.

It's probably closest to gymnastics out of everything I've done but it's still considerably different. I just imagine this is a blend of gymnastics/dance/yoga.
12-05-2018 05:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Catalyst's post:
Built to Fade