The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Spinning plates with family
SpaceCowboy Offline
Male Feminist

Spinning plates with family
Hello Men!

I just discovered, that there's this growing community of RedPill-aware men not only discussing Game, but also dealing with women in gerneral, a few weeks ago & I'm happy about that!
So I decided to share the main points of my current situation here as an example for discussion about marriage and family hoping to find ways to manage or correct my view on "responsability", "fairness" and "how to spin more plates", where I have problems with. I pretend to be aware of Game- and RedPill-Basics, but have difficulties in finding real solutions.

I met my wife at a time, where I had quite an alpha-status in my social-circle - surrounded by men who looked up to me and I had multiple girls spinning. My best and propably most important decision at that time was telling her to forget about exclusivity, what she accepted back then.

We had a real fun time together, while I was occasionally banging other girls.
Then - after I told her that we're gettin' a bit too close, she got quite upset, we got along again, but somehow she suddenly had a problem with other women. There, I know, I made the first and propably worst mistake in my life: I commited to exclusivity (bearing in mind it would be for a few weeks or so anyhow).

And - guess what - she got pregnant.

Until here it's propably a picture-perfect instructions-manual on "How to lock down a good catch".

We moved together, she got 4 kids in nearly shortest possible time, and she went from one time-limited exclusivity-contract to the next, knowing that I don't want that at all and finding out, that forced contracts are not really taken that serious by the forced party. I say "forced", because here it starts with my sticking points: I feel responsible for my family, and knowing, that me banging other foreign chicks causes a lot of emotional stress, which isn't the best for babies in the belly, I kept making concessions on and on, became alcoholic and a bit fatter, felt bad & changed that.

Stopped drinking, got in shape again, read a lot and suddenly discovered - "Game". Everything made perfect sense! I started goin' out again - clubs, bars, daygame and realized what an amazing challenge it is without the alpha-status in a social-circle.

The last contract had expired, and I have decided to never ever do that again. Of course she felt very bad watching her plan shattering in a thousand pieces. But you guys propably know how female behaviour can change ...
We discussed a lot, and she suddenly came up with this "Threesome"-Proposal. At least she wanted to join in. I'm not sure if it was another mistake to tell her about game and teach her basic techniques - it's shocking, that there's nearly nothing out there we could find about "Girl-on-Girl"-Game with specific advices for the woman (links always welcome, please correct me!).
Well, it didn't work out that well - took one girl home once, that I met alone another night. It was - most often - a fun time, but without great results.

Long story short, might sound like fun, but I'm constantly fighting with balancing responsabilities and going my own way, with her constantly trying to maximize insight and influence. I don't want to be full-on badass leaving the family (kids are up to 10 years now). The problem is, that she can logically convince me of everything, that "has to be done" - drivin' them to school, cause bus-connections are fucked up and I'm drivin anyway - fillin my freetime with all kinds of activity - and when I go out -> she wants to go with me.
It's very difficult to keep secrets - I'd like to be completely honest with everyone, but her finding out about other girls ... I guess there was this fear of my children having a bad life from the beginning, that kept me there. I also discover it as a real problem in Game to either lie or (would be way better!) to be honest with the girls, when they ask. There's this claim, that girls like married men, but I also obvserve some kind of "sisterhood-loyalty" or how we could call this - maybe "And your wife's ok with that??" is a shit-test ... married PUAs, please help me! I'd pay you for an effective coaching.

I consider daygame as quite suitable during lunchbreak - but I propably can't help making bigger steps, where I need more time on my own, like goin' to bigger cities for real cold-approach-experiences or spend the night with some girls ...

It's really difficult for me to find good solutions in this situation, on the one hand we get along very well - working on projects together, apart from other girls she's totally accepting my frame and I understand her fear of loosing me - on the other hand I really hate this constant unfree feeling with her penetrating curiosity and possible sabotage that much, that I sometimes seriously think about passing her on to some provider-orbiter ... but what about the kids? The money? Is it necessary? ...

Thanks for reading my post to who's still with me! I'd be very glad about useful tips and maybe experiences from men who have handeled similar situations propably!
Hopefully it can also help others with similar problems.
Keep the frame, guys!
12-06-2018 04:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Meliorare93 Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Spinning plates with family
(12-06-2018 04:21 AM)SpaceCowboy Wrote:  The problem is, that she can logically convince me of everything, that "has to be done" - drivin' them to school, cause bus-connections are fucked up and I'm drivin anyway - fillin my freetime with all kinds of activity -

don't do it for her, do it for the kids and you... If you really can't do it for your kids then perhaps leaving is a better option... I would do everything for my kid. I never wanted kids but now I could never miss him even if he's sometimes an annoying little brat lol

For the rest I can't help you I'm afraid but I'm curious for other replies since I'm in a somewhat similar situation
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 04:46 AM by Meliorare93.)
12-06-2018 04:45 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Meliorare93's post:
SpaceCowboy, Built to Fade
SpaceCowboy Offline
Male Feminist

(12-06-2018 04:45 AM)Meliorare93 Wrote:  don't do it for her, do it for the kids and you...

The common family-situation is definitely for the kids - there are some things, I'm doing "for her", but except for when she's ill it's all about selfhelp-tips for her to implement.
That's a good thing to keep in mind, thanks.
12-06-2018 04:53 AM
wemonger Offline
Male Feminist

Right now you're in a stage I was in 2-3 years ago. You have to decide what you really want, and I assume she's not pleasing you. You need to frame it as she is responsible for making you happy, and that other women will always take the place of novelty but that ultimately you don't want to be whoring around without her. She'll pick up a lot of slack if you do it right.

I give her the nut morning and night. This is when you'll find out it's not that you really want or need other women just that most women don't care to please a man properly. Even on days I have time to get some strange I'm just satisfied, it feels forced or contrived.

So I pretty much move on novelty now. Birthdays, she's not on birth control, etc etc. Now it's down to a couple a year.

FYI she won't enjoy the threesomes. She'll tolerate it but she'll cry when you pass the hotel. I'm not sure you're ready to navigate this area yet. I would focus on you and her first. Walk her slowly.

Also does "I hate you, don't leave me" describe her?
12-06-2018 08:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wemonger's post:
SpaceCowboy
Meliorare93 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Since the thread doesn't get any traction, which saddens me, I'll bump it by making a post with possible worries and risks of plating while having a family

Biggest problems:
- Logistics... Where to go with your new found plate, if you have enough cash, no problem, go to a hotel... expensive in the long run imo
- Getting caught... depends where you go "hunting" but there's always the risk of getting caught with another woman on your side
- Guilt... some have more problems with morality then others...
- Communication... how will you communicate with your plates without getting caught
- NGAF... do you even care about getting caught, having plates will definitely instill the dread in your wife, or the urge to get a divorce lol
- ROI... Is all the effort worth getting your dick wet?
12-07-2018 01:29 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Meliorare93's post:
Built to Fade, JCIZZLE, SpaceCowboy, DJ-Matt, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
SpaceCowboy Offline
Male Feminist

Thanks for the replies.
(12-06-2018 08:47 AM)wemonger Wrote:  Also does "I hate you, don't leave me" describe her?
No, she surely doen's hate me - more the opposite, in terms of her words and actions. But there's this big fear of loosing me, yet.

(12-07-2018 01:29 AM)Meliorare93 Wrote:  Biggest problems:
- Logistics...
- Communication... how will you communicate with your plates ...
Yes, exactly - time and place - but also Game-related, just how to handle this topic ... lie? Be honest?
Yesterday 05:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceCowboy's post:
Built to Fade
Montrose Offline
Chubby Chaser

Yesterday 06:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Montrose's post:
Meliorare93, Built to Fade
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Quote:The last contract had expired

I don't understand this part. Are we talking literal contracts with written rules here?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Yesterday 07:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Running bad boy game and spinning tall tales to get girls dodo8 13 1,708 08-20-2018 02:24 PM
Last Post: kaotic
  Lacking the Energy/Motivation to "Spin Plates" Maistre 16 2,527 07-03-2018 01:54 PM
Last Post: Maistre
  How do you prioritize your leads/plates ShuaiGe 2 882 04-15-2018 03:53 PM
Last Post: Deuce Anna Half