The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Any Department Run By a Woman is an Emotionally Charged Bum-Fuck. Discuss.
sterlingarcher Offline
Recovering Beta

Any Department Run By a Woman is an Emotionally Charged Bum-Fuck. Discuss.
Seriously, that's it, I will never again work for a company/department run by a woman.

Horrible dynamic, unnecessary stress and work creation flowing down.

No, no, no...
12-07-2018 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like sterlingarcher's post:
Built to Fade, Australia Sucks, Steve McQueen, JackinMelbourne
Nordwand Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Any Department Run By a Woman is an Emotionally Charged Bum-Fuck. Discuss.
"What is understood need not be discussed"

Loren Adams (on the back of Van Halen's "Live: Right here, right now." just in case anyone thought I was about to get intellectual).
12-07-2018 12:43 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nordwand's post:
Built to Fade, JackinMelbourne
RatInTheWoods Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Not to mention the damage to your T levels, taking orders from a bitch all day everyday.
12-07-2018 06:32 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RatInTheWoods's post:
Built to Fade, Australia Sucks, Vincent Chase, JackinMelbourne
MMPerth Offline
Male Feminist

I have worked for 2 ‘female’ bosses. The first one was into employing female family members creating an ‘us and them’ atmosphere. There was no way of knowing what would set them off in terms of being bitched out. Very stressful 2 years. I think when I eventually just walked out I slept for about 2 days.

The second one was a late 40’s thing who ran quite a large organisation. She had a female assistant known as The Nazi. This woman was terrible. She eventually replaced male heads of department with years of experience with females that had never worked in those areas before. Men that headed those departments had young families were demoted to assistants. Soul crushing.

What I personally hated was sometimes they would just forget to pay me. This would normally happen on Melbourne Cup day or some other event where the girls from payroll would all go out to lunch and just forget. I was paid fortnightly, so missing one pay period meant you went an entire month before getting paid. Because the payroll girls refused to do another pay run I asked ‘The Nazi’ if I could borrow a couple of hundred bucks from petty cash (they owed me thousands btw). She agreed, made me sign a contract for it and proceeded to hammer me every second day for me to pay it back.

This ‘female’ boss was the head of a very large public organisation and as such because she was a women in this role, became a minor celebrity. Basically she thought everyone loved her. So when her and her husband hired a yacht in Italy for a holiday she would do a daily blog on her adventures, including mentioning being on the boat nude and email it to all staff. Daily. Can you imagine if a man did this?

Horrible horrible person and a very stressful environment run by female cliques where bullying and favouritism ran rife. If you were on the outer, life sucked.

Men, stay away from jobs where a female is your boss.
12-09-2018 06:05 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like MMPerth's post:
Steve McQueen, Built to Fade, JackinMelbourne
Steve McQueen Online
Wingman

Have worked for quite a few, usually where there is a female in charge there is a chaotic working environment with long hours and toxic atmosphere. Will avoid at all costs where possible.

He who dares wins - Del Boy
12-09-2018 06:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve McQueen's post:
chicane Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

20 years ago I had a female manager. She was really good. Since then I've realized that any woman who has entered the IT field since about 2000 is incompetent and usually has a bad attitude.
12-09-2018 10:20 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like chicane's post:
Headbang Offline
Game Denialist

I ran into a Lesbian manager, not mine, but in another dept. Always Angry. I;d be in there trying to talk to the girls then lesbo-bitch would appear: "GRRRRRR FEE FI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A NON LEZ-BE-UM".

WTF? I found out later from another FEMALE (normal) that it was a lez fest, she had a few stories also, about the Lezzies. Once ONE Lezbo gets power, they hire as many other Lezzies as possible, fucking up the whole thing. I did work with a ''normal'' older female over, COOLEST chick I ever worked with.

I'd say the angry ones have a good chance of being Lezziz.
12-10-2018 09:55 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Headbang's post:
jumpfish204 Offline
Male Feminist

I scored lucky in my current job. Older woman - hates meetings, wants to be left alone generally, only hires men. Otherwise, you are 1,000% right.
12-12-2018 05:12 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jumpfish204's post:
Kurgan Offline
Chubby Chaser

The good female bosses that don't cause shit usually get canned and they're a dime a dozen. They're there to work and help the team and not engage in gossip.

I have a big example in my department now of terrible female bosses.

The manager of my department is an older woman. She was terrible and never wanted to be bothered when something serious came up or if someone didn't know what to do. This happened to one worker and said that she couldn't be bothered to know things and have people take on more work because of other people's laziness.

The analyst in our department is a mean cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if she pisses off the wrong person and they shoot her, I would shed no tears for that. If she doesn't like you, she'll give you a dirty look and bark at you for bothering her. I brought this up to the manager and she said "Things like that don't happen here" and defended her. Her and the analyst will pick their favorites and let them get away with shit that if they didn't like you, you would be written up for it.

They are also friends with managers from other departments who are equally mean mostly women. They have made so many people hate working at the facility we work at. It's impossible to advance here unless you know someone, even if you're an internal, sometimes I think the managers talk bad to keep you from moving up.

It's not just the men, they target women who don't fit in the clique too.

I thought clique shit from school stopped, I was wrong.

There wouldn't be workplace shootings if people had some common fucking sense.

Needed to get that out of my system.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 03:56 PM by Kurgan.)
12-13-2018 03:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurgan's post:
Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Making Money]  Airline Operations Department Datasheet WeekendCasanova 2 4,690 01-19-2016 09:41 AM
Last Post: WeekendCasanova
  Let's discuss Rings for men michelin 4 3,207 07-31-2015 06:42 PM
Last Post: MKDAWUSS
  [Making Money] Skype Group To Discuss Things Black Quixote 0 1,380 07-28-2013 05:43 PM
Last Post: Black Quixote