Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

What makes you want to keep living?
B-Minus Offline
Game Denialist

What makes you want to keep living?
What, besides a job, gets you out of bed in the morning?

"Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you"
12-13-2018 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like B-Minus's post:
LINUX, Built to Fade, kbell, HD668B
topdog Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: What makes you want to keep living?
The neverending supply of knowledge to be learnt, places to visit, books to read, food to taste, booze to drink, and women to enjoy.
12-13-2018 05:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like topdog's post:
Built to Fade, rottenapple, RVF400, Swell, Kurgan, joecolombia, SpursFan741, Avon Barksdale, AntoniusofEfa
aardwolf Offline
Game Denialist

(12-13-2018 05:10 PM)B-Minus Wrote:  What, besides a job, gets you out of bed in the morning?
I just do not want to show weakness.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 05:32 PM by aardwolf.)
12-13-2018 05:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like aardwolf's post:
Built to Fade, chrisblackbeard
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Vagina.

God damned them all, I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold, we'd fire no guns-shed no tears, now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's privateers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
12-13-2018 06:26 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like scotian's post:
Built to Fade, JekyllAndHyde, Rocha, jordypip23, the Thing, Cr33pin, Avon Barksdale, lavidaloca, Matrixdude
Seth_Rose Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Life is great. I'd like to keep it going.

Are you having issues yourself or just genuinely curious? Seems like you may be projecting some problems in your personal life. If so, this is a good place to share them.

Blog - Twitter
12-13-2018 06:27 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Seth_Rose's post:
Built to Fade, TheFinalEpic
Donfitz007 Offline
Chubby Chaser

The fact that no matter what I have the choice to make my life better. No matter where you are or your circumstances unless you gave away your freedom (crimes and such) you can make your life better.

Plus there's so much to enjoy and experience.
12-13-2018 07:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Donfitz007's post:
Built to Fade, Cr33pin
TheFinalEpic Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

You were given a gift when you were born. Don't waste the time that you have here.

You can literally do anything you want, go anywhere you want, and be anyone you want to be. Anyone that is negative about life hasn't realized this.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
12-13-2018 07:53 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like TheFinalEpic's post:
Built to Fade, rottenapple, RDF, Kurgan, Cr33pin, robreke, BBinger
Repo Offline
True Player

Flexing on haters
12-13-2018 08:22 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Repo's post:
Built to Fade, Avon Barksdale, Belize King
Built to Fade Away
Chubby Chaser

Everything.
(12-11-2007 05:00 PM)John Izzo Wrote:
  1. Be true to yourself.
  2. Leave no regrets.
  3. Become love.
  4. Live the moment.
  5. Give more than you take.
"That's the unadulterated truth. The white pill is the rarest; it has been meticulously forged and shaped like refined gold in a furnace." #239
12-13-2018 08:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sgt Donger Offline
Beta Orbiter

Girls like this

[Image: 20jgwi.jpg]
12-13-2018 09:02 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Sgt Donger's post:
Built to Fade, BadBoyGamer, roberto, redbeard, DJ-Matt, jordypip23, Cr33pin, Greyman, bacani, Matrixdude, Beyond Borders, HD668B
H1N1 Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Honestly it is a struggle for me to get into bed when life is good. And I often lie there resenting the need to sleep, get a couple of hours and wake up buzzing to be up and back at it.

I am coming to the end of a hugely successful trip, I am running a couple of very interesting things at the moment, which mean I haven’t had more than 3 hours sleep per night since Saturday. I am not tired at all. Rather than getting out of bed in the morning, it is the act of paying lip service to sleep which I resent.

I had a setback last year which had me in a bit of a funk for quite a while - probably about 6 months. It really seemed like a disaster at the time. It undid 7 years of hard work over night in some respects, and cost me millions. Actually it has absolutely made me - the opportunities that are just relentlessly coming my way as a result of the competence and resilience I developed are frankly ridiculous. All of life tastes so sweet, as much for the pain and frustration as for the successes.

I suppose I now see life more as a timeline than any given day as a distinct event. The mundane days where you just do the rote stuff, the days and weeks and months where you just navigate disaster, and the periods where everything you touch turns to gold - they are all paint on the canvas and I appreciate the shades and hues they all add to my picture.

All this is to say that it is simply the chance to be a vigorous and enthusiastic participant in the world is reason enough - it is the great game, and you get to be in it. Maybe if you work hard and get some breaks you can even influence it a bit. Pretty cool.
12-13-2018 09:09 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like H1N1's post:
Syberpunk, Built to Fade, TheFinalEpic, Cyr, Donfitz007, roberto, redbeard, Cobra, Cr33pin, semibaron, Beyond Borders, HD668B, BBinger
Shemp Offline
Banned

Makes me want to keep living: I want to spend down my savings and then get as much as I can from social security once I'm eligible.

Makes me get out of bed in the morning: need to pee, sun shining in my eyes while camping, backache if I stay in bed too long.
12-13-2018 11:54 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Shemp's post:
Built to Fade, Cr33pin
chicane Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Habit. I don't actually have much to live for. I know there's always the S&W retirement plan.
12-14-2018 12:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes chicane's post:
Built to Fade
tomzestatlu Offline
Wingman

My alarm.
Sometimes it is misery. I have been very frustrated recently, but there´s some unknown. I believe in good future. The bad thing is, that I don´t know how to reach it. I am 26 and I can still point into the future and see there myself knowing the answer. But I am not sure, if I will be able to do this 10 years later. This unknown is scary, but also beautiful.

[Image: the-wanderer-above-the-sea-of-fog-caspar...edrich.jpg]

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."
12-14-2018 09:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like tomzestatlu's post:
Built to Fade, Beyond Borders
Windom Earle Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(12-13-2018 09:09 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  Honestly it is a struggle for me to get into bed when life is good. And I often lie there resenting the need to sleep, get a couple of hours and wake up buzzing to be up and back at it.

I am coming to the end of a hugely successful trip, I am running a couple of very interesting things at the moment, which mean I haven’t had more than 3 hours sleep per night since Saturday. I am not tired at all. Rather than getting out of bed in the morning, it is the act of paying lip service to sleep which I resent.

I had a setback last year which had me in a bit of a funk for quite a while - probably about 6 months.

No offence, but that reads like Bipolar Disorder.
12-14-2018 10:08 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Windom Earle's post:
Built to Fade, Caduceus
TheMaleBrain Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Family, Interesting stuff going on, my plates who actually love me and a general overall good feeling about life

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
12-14-2018 03:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheMaleBrain's post:
Built to Fade
Caduceus Offline
Chubby Chaser

(12-14-2018 10:08 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  
(12-13-2018 09:09 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  Honestly it is a struggle for me to get into bed when life is good. And I often lie there resenting the need to sleep, get a couple of hours and wake up buzzing to be up and back at it.

I had a setback last year which had me in a bit of a funk for quite a while - probably about 6 months.

Agree2
12-14-2018 06:05 PM
Fortis Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

I ain't got time to bleed
12-14-2018 10:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Fortis's post:
Built to Fade, Cr33pin, Avon Barksdale
John Dodds Offline
Beta Orbiter

I admit I'm ready for death.
Been everywhere I wanted to go, done everything I've wanted to do.
12-15-2018 03:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like John Dodds's post:
MongolianAbroad, Built to Fade
Windom Earle Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I’m currently watching a documentary on WWI.

Fuck me there were enormous losses, on both sides. Sometimes in the 10’s of thousands within minutes/hours.

Historic events such as these really put into perspective the relative safety (location dependent) we enjoy in this day and age.

You would do well to honour your ancestors’ sacrifices and give this life everything you’ve got.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 06:29 AM by Windom Earle.)
12-15-2018 06:24 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Windom Earle's post:
MongolianAbroad, roberto, Built to Fade, Monty_Brogan, Ice, Cr33pin, ChefAllDay, Beyond Borders, BBinger
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

The fact that I only have one chance at this very short life is enough to keep me going. The older you get, the more you realise how fleeting life is.
12-15-2018 06:35 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Horus's post:
Built to Fade, RatInTheWoods, jordypip23, Cr33pin
roberto Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I've dated more than one BPD chick (yeah, I know, but the sex is great)

And I've had plenty of 'dinner dates' Gay with ol H1N1. He ain't bipolar, far from it.

Hit me up when you're back mate. Lots going on. Made my first £2k profit on a one day job earlier this week.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
12-15-2018 06:44 AM
roberto Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Double post, sorry

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 06:46 AM by roberto.)
12-15-2018 06:45 AM
Windom Earle Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(12-15-2018 06:44 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I've dated more than one BPD chick (yeah, I know, but the sex is great)

And I've had plenty of 'dinner dates' Gay with ol H1N1. He ain't bipolar, far from it.

Hit me up when you're back mate. Lots going on. Made my first £2k profit on a one day job earlier this week.

BPD and Bipolar Disorder are not the same.

BPD = Borderline Personality Disorder.

Bipolar Disorder used to be known as Manic Depression.

Symptoms include periods of mania (high energy, out-of-the-ordinary sleeping habits / decreased requirement for sleep), followed by a period of depression and lack of drive.

Again, no offence, but Prima Facie, H1N1 is describing a textbook example of Bipolar Disorder, which you’re not necessarily going to detect as an acquaintance. Further, a disorder such as this is nothing to be ashamed of, just have to be proactive in recognising it and managing it well.

This is all my opinion by the way, to be taken with a grain of salt, purely based on the previous post of his.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 07:14 AM by Windom Earle.)
12-15-2018 06:57 AM
MongolianAbroad Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Life, more specifically its continuation, isn't really a choice. Want it or not, you'll live or not live regardless.

Although the timing of the end can be a choice.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 07:28 AM by MongolianAbroad.)
12-15-2018 07:24 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like MongolianAbroad's post:
Built to Fade, Monty_Brogan, GT777733

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cost of living comparison¿which is your ideal cost of living? spanish_courage 5 5,754 12-29-2012 09:18 AM
Last Post: spanish_courage