The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Best way to handle nightgame numbers
Heuristics Offline
Beta Orbiter

Best way to handle nightgame numbers
I'm getting all these numbers in the pipeline now, but I don't know the optimal strategy. I've been reading the forum a while, but my memory is a bit weak on the subject of handling night game numbers. Forgive me if this is a redundant thread.

What do I do?
-When do I text the lead
-What do I say
-If there's a lack of response, what do I do
-Is there anything I can do to reduce flakiness either before or after I get the number
-Is there like an optimal way to take a number?

I've been dealing with extreme levels of flakiness in the US, so I am eager to improve my results and start converting numbers into dates.
01-11-2019 02:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
whiteknightrises Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Best way to handle nightgame numbers
-When do I text the lead
I'm assuming you mean the next day or later when you're looking at your phone - text the next day

-What do I say
Some variant of nice to meet you or something about the night

-If there's a lack of response, what do I do
Try one more time e.g. "hey" - nothing = delete and move on

-Is there anything I can do to reduce flakiness either before or after I get the number
Bang the chick
But assuming you're not at that point - if you have a good Instagram profile, exchange IGs vs. numbers. Or have her text you (or vice versa) right there - e.g. get her to send a kiss emoji from her phone - might get a laugh. If the interaction isn't noteworthy you probably won't hear back

-Is there like an optimal way to take a number?
Gonna go back to my friends we should hang out sometime - what's your number
(No special "moves" just get the number)

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd
01-12-2019 10:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like whiteknightrises's post:
RDF, Rocha
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

That's a pretty good guide from WKR above.

The one difference for me is that I will almost always text the same night. I know traditional advice is to wait a day or two, but I don't think it works for nightgame unless she was REALLY interested in you. There's just not enough investment from her side.

Also, don't have your hopes too high if you met at a club or a high-energy spot, where she was most likely drunk as fuck. She's unlikely to remember you.

One strategy I use sometimes is to grab a lot of numbers early in a night, and then text them all a little before closing, basically pushing for them to come over to your place/meet you outside/etc. Its low probability sure, but if a girl answers yes, you're going to close unless you're just clueless.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 04:10 AM by RDF.)
01-13-2019 04:09 AM
Atlanta Man Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Iron rule:
1) get the number, make her call you , so now she has your number-Get 5-8 of these on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday club night.
2) No more than 5 texts before you get that girl on the phone- If you can connect over the phone and have conversations - always cut it short when it is getting interesting.
3) If you do not fuck the night you met her, first dates that lead to pussy are -1)Happy hour in upscale lounge (1/2 priced drinks ability to talk.), 2)Nightclub getting drunk, 3) Come to the crib Netflix, cooking, weed , and sex.
4)You must do herculean sex acts on the first encounter and knock it out the park. She is yours for at least 3 weeks.

If you cum in her mouth and she swallows she will not get pregnant.....I speak from experience.
01-13-2019 04:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atlanta Man's post:
Rocha
lunchmoney Offline
Recovering Beta

(01-13-2019 04:22 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  Iron rule:
1) get the number, make her call you , so now she has your number-Get 5-8 of these on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday club night.
2) No more than 5 texts before you get that girl on the phone- If you can connect over the phone and have conversations - always cut it short when it is getting interesting.
3) If you do not fuck the night you met her, first dates that lead to pussy are -1)Happy hour in upscale lounge (1/2 priced drinks ability to talk.), 2)Nightclub getting drunk, 3) Come to the crib Netflix, cooking, weed , and sex.
4)You must do herculean sex acts on the first encounter and knock it out the park. She is yours for at least 3 weeks.

Agree with all of these except number 1. I don't give women the "power" to call me. I get the number and hit them up within 2 days. If they don't reply, try one more time then move on.
01-13-2019 07:12 AM
Dulceácido Offline
True Player

Getting the number is the easiest part if you've done all the heavy lifting up front. You have to engage her emotions to the point that she has an "emotional involvement" with you. It can be positive or negative (thus, now and again, you drop a "neg," right?). But it should always end on the positive. Never end the engagement on a neg. Never.

My recent "go-to" on obtaining the phone number:

Don't ask her for her number at all. Wait until you have a positive emotional involvement with her--the point you would ask her for her number AND know you will get it with a substantial degree of certainty. Continue carrying on playful banter as you open up your iPhone contacts, click add new contact, and then simply pass her your phone during the banter. If you have laid the groundwork, she will almost ALWAYS input her info.

The wait 2 days shit is way-the-fuck-outta-date. In 2 days she's had 40 more Chads on Tinder/Bumble inflate her ego. I would not wait 2 days.

If there is still a chance you can link up with her THAT NIGHT, then launch a silly or simple text that night and try to work in a link up with her. If there is no chance of a link up that night, you can wait until after noon of the next day. Always reference something unique about your conversation the night before, so she knows who the fuck you are in case she got hammered drunk and/or had conversations with a bunch of dudes.

If you were able to have a decent conversation (i.e., not in some loud hip hop/honky tonk music joint) you should already know the approximate area where she lives and hopefully some of her favorite hangouts.

You can go 2 routes here and there is merit to both:

1. Ask her out to a place that is close to her place with the intent on pulling her from there, back into your dominated space of the battlefield (your neighborhood/favorite hangouts, places you can DHV). That's a decent route to go if you are separated by a long distance, because it keeps her in her comfort zone and she is less likely to flake as opposed to taking a 30 minute Uber ride to your house on the first date.

2. This is preferred, if you can pull it off: What I just said in number 1 minus the first step. Try to get her directly onto your playing field, hopefully closer to your crib, so you can DHV with your favorite bartenders, buddies, etc. and, clearly, the objective is to end up at your crib. Your long-game for this should be just as ATL Man said, back to the crib for drinks/weed/hot-tub/Netflix/etc. So plan for that in advance.

(Strangely enough, I had a girl the other day ask me if I wanted to play some fucking video game(?) with her. I forget the name of the game, but she was appalled I didn't know what it was. I don't play video games, but I guess, these days, if you're hitting on chicks in their 20's, you will encounter this, as well--never thought playing video games could actually get you laid instead of the opposite)

....and, No, I'm not going out to buy a Playstation.

I don't play. I quit school because it had recess.

I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, Man
01-13-2019 07:32 AM
Bacchus Offline
True Player

While the goal should always be to pull her back to your place, sometimes the logistics just don't work out.

I text her that night (after I've left) with an intro message. It's my name plus a cheesy/witty description of myself. If she texts back anything that night, it's a very solid lead. If she texts back in the morning, it's a good lead. If not, I'll send another text in the late afternoon with a picture of something I'm doing (and it can be something from weeks before to save yourself the hassle). No response after that, and I delete.
01-14-2019 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did I handle her sneaky male friend well? No More Mr. Soy Boy 8 1,235 11-14-2018 04:50 AM
Last Post: Beirut
  Upgrading from securing numbers to getting women obessed Funkbus40 7 988 10-19-2018 01:49 PM
Last Post: TheMaleBrain
  Thoughts on My nightgame SpursFan741 11 1,106 09-30-2018 07:22 AM
Last Post: SpursFan741