Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Atypical arrangements (live in girlfriend with wife, bang maid, harem pad etc)
wemonger Offline
Game Denialist

Atypical arrangements (live in girlfriend with wife, bang maid, harem pad etc)
Post what you got, so I can ruin my life to the smallest degree possible. Wife floated the idea of a bang maid, half jokingly. No jokingly, very much like this idea.

"Then when the Visa is about to expire or she gets pregnant, fire her."

Her words Mindblown3

Please notate my other posts before assuming I'm trolling, I'm not, also notate the username.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 04:22 PM by wemonger.)
01-11-2019 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RatInTheWoods Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Atypical arrangements (live in girlfriend with wife, bang maid, harem pad etc)
What could go wrong.....

How large are the marital assets up for grab post divorce settlement?
01-12-2019 12:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RatInTheWoods's post:
debeguiled
ShuaiGe Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Atypical arrangements (live in girlfriend with wife, bang maid, harem pad etc)
She was testing you, she wasn't serious, although ironically you may have passed by your witty response, however now's the time to let it go and not bring it up again because she didn't mean it
01-12-2019 01:13 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShuaiGe's post:
mataor
wemonger Offline
Game Denialist

(01-12-2019 01:13 AM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  She was testing you, she wasn't serious, although ironically you may have passed by your witty response, however now's the time to let it go and not bring it up again because she didn't mean it

She means it, but she has been clear she'd hate it. There's gotta be someone here more awful than me.
01-22-2019 02:11 PM
Anchor Offline
Male Feminist

Convert to an open marriage. This is not hard to do and there are plenty of resources on the internet on exactly how to do it. Check out Blackdragon.
01-22-2019 02:55 PM
Hypno Offline
International Playboy

Alimony is a function of the number of years married, among other things. You ought to get a divorce, come to a financial settlement, and then just live together. Harry Brown wrote a book about atypical arrangements called how I found freedom in an unfree world. If I recall correctly, it was written during the seventies and it's out of print, although you can pick up a used copy on Amazon for probably 50 bucks. If you're lucky, you might find it at a library. Harry Brown was for a long time The perennial libertarian party presidential candidate
01-22-2019 05:25 PM
Blue Bayou Offline
Male Feminist

(01-11-2019 04:16 PM)wemonger Wrote:  or she gets pregnant, fire her."
Her words

I'd say it is a pretty good guess that you and your wife were having a few (a lot) of drinks when that conversation happened.
01-23-2019 05:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart The Modern Harem Thread: How to Build, Maintain, and Expand your own Group of Girls BlurredSevens 34 24,206 01-22-2019 03:26 PM
Last Post: Anchor
  Would you live with a woman who wasn't your wife? lunchmoney 50 3,103 12-16-2018 10:40 PM
Last Post: tugofpeace
  My Filipina Girlfriend/Wife Experience (reposted and updated) Duke Main 20 3,593 11-07-2018 12:28 AM
Last Post: CaravanPilot