The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Fernando - Game Journal
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Fernando - Game Journal
I have decided to run a journal in order to keep discipline and accountability with myself. Thus I will post daily and (mostly) weekly logs here.

My framework is the Roosh Program, and I will focus on daygame (9-5 job hinders some action, but that's another project already in the plan).

Look forward to get feedback and suggestions from the community during this trip!
01-13-2019 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Fernando - Game Journal
Log - January 13th 2019

RP1) Started working on body/appearance since last year. Still I am aiming to make monthly improvements.

RP2) Using "The Game" by Rooshv for the upcoming 6 months

RP3) Went today to the gym. I started the muscle building routine 3 months ago and it's been quite fun this time. The main reason is because I understand that appearance will play a key role, I got some fitness advice from a friend (profi) and I moved to another appartment just 5 min walk from the gym

RP4) I did 2 daygame approaches today. I have done some daygame last year, so I expect to come back on track soon.

RP5) Seinfield is being funny. Enjoying it!

RP6) A bit hard, but commitment is there Wink

RP7) This journal and some personal notes will accomplish this

RP8) I am reading "Starting Strength" within this month. It may not be a "rambling helper", but it's my best choise because of time constraints.

RP9) n/a ... working on the first 100 approaches
01-13-2019 04:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FernandoPF's post:
Mikestar
Azlan Offline
Male Feminist

Commit to doing starting strength for 3 months consistently and you'll be a new man. It's the best beginners program there is. Make sure you're getting the calories you need.
01-13-2019 05:17 PM
Super Average Man Offline
Beta Orbiter

Cool, good luck in your journey. Once I get my shit together I might create a similar thread.

By the way, if that's you in your profile picture, I highly recommend that you change it.
01-13-2019 05:19 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

(01-13-2019 05:17 PM)Azlan Wrote:  Commit to doing starting strength for 3 months consistently and you'll be a new man. It's the best beginners program there is. Make sure you're getting the calories you need.

Thanks! yeah, I started that body-weight program, it works great. Did you finish it?
01-14-2019 03:53 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

(01-13-2019 05:19 PM)Super Average Man Wrote:  Cool, good luck in your journey. Once I get my shit together I might create a similar thread.

By the way, if that's you in your profile picture, I highly recommend that you change it.

Thanks, a journal helps more than rather taking notes for myself.
01-14-2019 03:55 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Log - January 14th 2019

I left late to the streets, so just made 1 approach. Nothing special, but it was important for me not to loose the daily quote.

Nevertheless, the reason was that I stayed longer at work. But it was a trade off, because I was teaching dancing to some colleagues at the office. So some socializing it's good towards a more active live.
01-14-2019 04:06 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Log - January 15th 2019

Again only one single approach for the whole day. This is self humillating Smile

But the good news is that I see now more prospects walking around. Is like you start noticing things now.

And evening walks feel good after work.
01-15-2019 04:31 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Log - January 16th 2019

About 3 approaches today. The main motivator was that I went to the university during the day.

The good thing is that I start "remembering" the few tactics I started developing last year. However, I still feel a bit tense and on the streets this is not the best time of the year of course (winter).

Nevertheless, I am checking now some night game material. Vienna seems to lean towards night game. I don't plan to spend long nights, but I may go a couple of times per week to neighboring bars.
01-16-2019 02:27 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Log - January 17th 2019

Today I did 4 approaches, from which 2 are worth mentioning:
- Gym: I assumed that cute girl gave availability signals, since she was checking her environment when exercising. Once she came to train to my same complex machine, then I got convinced and approached her indirectly. It was a vanilla conversation, but I did not move forward.
- Street: the cute girl was walking a bit slow, so I took it as another availability signal. Just another chat, but she did not bit on my WICF bait. So I let her go.

I am quite excited about streets / universities for approaching. But have the feeling that locals do not show availability signals (99% are walking fast and/or have concentrated faces). Probably I am letting stereotypes invade my brain. Let's see in the next days.
01-17-2019 03:45 PM
FernandoPF Offline
Male Feminist

Log - January 18th 2019

Today I aimed to go late daygame and a bit nightgame:

- Late daygame (by 6pm): as usual, I was walking a bit around a university. But it was Friday and a bit late, so it was not a surprise that it was pretty empty. Still I did 2 approaches, which lead just to short talks.
- Early nightgame (by 8pm): I went to a backpackers' hostel, which I like because of the good mood. However, it was a sausage party. By 9pm some chicks started coming in in small groups, but I was ready to head home.

As you may see, I would like to focus on daygame. But at the same time Vienna seems to lean more towards night game. I have two options:

- Run nightgame: which I don't want that much... I would like to sleep well and focus on fitness.
- Put harder work on daygame: I need to leave office as early as possible and find those "niches" between 6-8 pm. And during the weekends, of course.
Yesterday 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Travel Journal destiny 408 107,469 01-17-2019 11:01 AM
Last Post: destiny
  subterfuge journal subterfuge 297 91,288 01-15-2019 03:44 AM
Last Post: subterfuge
Exclamation Don Fitz Journal/Field report/self improvement....hub? Donfitz007 10 1,331 07-26-2018 10:54 AM
Last Post: Eugenics